Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Win More Customers And 10x Your Sales Using This Technique Like Gtbank. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Win More Customers And 10x Your Sales Using This Technique Like Gtbank. (226 Views)

AMAC Seals Restaurant With Customers And Staff Still Inside / Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Win More Customers And 10x Your Sales Using This Technique Like Gtbank. by BelovethDom: 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2018
I am posting this thread for small business owners and online entrepreneurs. So if you don't fall into these categories, this thread is not for you.

Have you ever wondered how GTBank is increasing their customer base daily, while most banks are busy sending hungry freelance marketers into the streets to fetch customers for them?

Well, if you haven't wondered, me, i have.

I decided to nose around to find out how. I did my research as a Business Blogger. O yes, i research a lot. When am not researching for my blog http://entrepreneurtechguide.com, then i am researching for my clients who request my writing services.

Back to business! So, i nosed around to find out what is this magic wang that is giving GTBank so much edge over competition.

It didn't quite come quickly. I had to analyze what propels customers to respond to businesses and how GTBank is using them to get ahead.

It is called Empathy!
But before Empathy, comes even a crucial platform for establishing empathy. And i won't hide it from you. GTBank has a great BRAND STORY.

GREAT BRAND STORY PLUS EMPATHY are all you need to generate loyal customers out of the blues.

If you can master the act of great brand story and how you can initiate empathy to your dealings with customers, you will triple your sales within 4 months.

One way to do this is to create a medium of engagement with your old customers and new ones will come organically.

This is not rocket science....

All you need to start with is an ONLINE PRESENCE. If your business does not have an online presence, you are missing lot of customers.

It is easy to set up one even if you don't have a website. But if you need help setting up online presence for your business, you can always reach out to me and i will help.

Before then, i have written a comprehensive posts to help you acquire more customers.

Read the full gist on the Explosive lead generation for small businesses here:
http://entrepreneurtechguide.com/lead-generation-for-small-businesses-through-content-marketing/

(1) (Reply)

What Does The UBS And HSBC Exit Mean For The Office Market? / Alibaba Generates $30.8 Billion In Just 24 Hours / The Advantages Of Strategic Partnership In Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.