Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

When Unserious People Fall In Love. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Unserious People Fall In Love. (786 Views)

Must I Fall In Love Before I Marry? / "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Unserious People Fall In Love. by Elibrainz(m): 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
When it's obvious that you don't truly have a name to describe the feeling that's existing between you and a lady or vice versa, watch your back. Don't call it a relationship to fulfil all righteousness.
So many lovers have fallen into the arms of each other not truly knowing what they are doing or what's pushing them. While one of them is thinking that they are in a relationship, the other can't remember asking for or consenting to one.
How can two people be in a relationship yet they are not aware of how it started? It is only weeds that grow that way ; they grow where they were not planted.
Don't start a relationship where CONVICTION is questionable. Lady, anyone that is interested in you should be able to explain clearly how convinced he is that you are a better complement of him. He should also be patient enough to give you some time to be convinced about an answer for him—whether YES Or NO! Any relationship that puts you under pressure to say YES to it should be placed on a red alert.
Friend, be sensitive to know when friendships are producing deeper emotional feelings and attractions than normal and raise it up for discussion. In such a case, ask your friend what's going on. Don't assume that it's still the friendship you knew. Many people have crossed the line just like that and the other person was not aware. While one person thought that they were still friends, the other was already working with the vision of a love relationship.
Relationships are clearly initiated with an expression of interest and intention for acceptance or rejection. It is not a hide and seek game. It is not not a game of feelings. It's not a game of two nice people. It's a serious matter.
FOUNDATION PRINCIPLES:
- Relationships shouldn't grow like weeds. Nobody grooms a weed.
- Many people that want a love relationship don't actually need it.
- When you are not certain of what you want out of a person, you'll not know how to maximize the privilege of connection.
- Refuse to assume that a relationship had started when it was not initiated.
- Certainty triggers commitment. Don't expect a level of commitment from an uncertain relationship.
©LOVE SPECIALS
SOURCE : http://www.elishamfon.com/2018/11/when-unserious-people-fall-in-love.html

Re: When Unserious People Fall In Love. by CodeTemplar: 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2018
A good number of romantic relationship involves a prey and a predator.

(1) (Reply)

Help Us Trace Late Stephen Oiyole's Children In Portharcourt, Rivers State / We Sell Chinese/USA Herbal Food Supplements & Medicines To Treat Illnesses / Opinion : What Is The Best Gift A Woman Can Give A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.