Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Goat Thieves Caught And Paraded With The Goat They Stole(photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Goat Thieves Caught And Paraded With The Goat They Stole(photos) (47623 Views)

A Chicken Thief Was Caught And Paraded With The Chicken In Benin (video/picture) / Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) / Goat Thieves Caught In Anambra And Paraded With The Goats They Stole (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat Thieves Caught And Paraded With The Goat They Stole(photos) by ninetiethcrown7(m): 11:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
Nairaland is getting too toxic for me because the first thing I was looking out for while reading the article were their names.

If you know you know!

Damn, I need to purge!!! grin grin cheesy
Re: Goat Thieves Caught And Paraded With The Goat They Stole(photos) by blacknp(m): 12:10am On Nov 09, 2018
zoghys:
So who will parade the thieves at the highest level of government. A case of different strokes for different folks.
Stop speaking in codes speak out,call a spade a spade,pdp mentality manifesting,they should go and interview Jonathan so he may explain the theory of the goat and yam analogy again.
Re: Goat Thieves Caught And Paraded With The Goat They Stole(photos) by mildflame: 3:13am On Nov 09, 2018
ATIKULATING
Re: Goat Thieves Caught And Paraded With The Goat They Stole(photos) by babeosisi: 3:47am On Nov 09, 2018
Is04970:
Those goats are turned upside down.
They don't deserve to suffer that wayembarassed
Humans can be too cruel and dumb.

Same thing i wondered.why punish the goats?
Re: Goat Thieves Caught And Paraded With The Goat They Stole(photos) by Mursz: 4:15am On Nov 09, 2018
Why are the goats being strung up upside down na? what sort of animal cruelty is that?

Isnt it bad enough they were stolen in the first place?
Re: Goat Thieves Caught And Paraded With The Goat They Stole(photos) by toprealman: 4:29am On Nov 09, 2018
SOFTENGR:
Goats don't deserve this treatment. Free the goats � out of this.
This one na double wahala for living body! You are on point.
Re: Goat Thieves Caught And Paraded With The Goat They Stole(photos) by arrestdarrester: 5:17am On Nov 09, 2018
braveboy64:
Ronaldo and Messi?

Yeah, right. Hehehe
Re: Goat Thieves Caught And Paraded With The Goat They Stole(photos) by Giftedhands123: 5:53am On Nov 09, 2018
letsfarmnigeria:
not again

instead of stealing why not learn agriculture from the comfort of your home simply log on to letsfarmnigeria..com and learn watch videos and see pics from the farm ask questions and get answers all at no cost
I'm interested. Capital has been the issue.
Re: Goat Thieves Caught And Paraded With The Goat They Stole(photos) by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 09, 2018
Is04970:
Those goats are turned upside down.
They don't deserve to suffer that wayembarassed
Humans can be too cruel and dumb.
*NIGERIANS, not humans generally.
Re: Goat Thieves Caught And Paraded With The Goat They Stole(photos) by bubu2019: 7:17am On Nov 09, 2018
fergie001:
This thread na for crase people ooooooooo shocked shocked shocked

See their faces like the goats......they should be punished according to the law......
which law?.local governments or state law?.how many goats can babachir Lawal grass cutting money buy.he is still moving around freely.na person hungry carry go thief goat you want make the law catch
Re: Goat Thieves Caught And Paraded With The Goat They Stole(photos) by bubu2019: 7:21am On Nov 09, 2018
outofbound:
Give it a try and thank us..

you are a small time criminal.

why look for somebody to sell sure game when all you have to do is to bet the game yourself with small money and smile to your bank.419
Re: Goat Thieves Caught And Paraded With The Goat They Stole(photos) by fergie001: 7:26am On Nov 09, 2018
bubu2019:
which law?.local governments or state law?.how many goats can babachir Lawal grass cutting money buy.he is still moving around freely.na person hungry carry go thief goat you want make the law catch
If you ask me wetin make I talk.....
"Intagrity" say e no see "Nebuchadnezzar" nah...........
Re: Goat Thieves Caught And Paraded With The Goat They Stole(photos) by CDCEO001: 10:07am On Nov 09, 2018
Stupid mentality of my people! Do you have to suffer the goat like this? Is better to just kill the goat at once.
Re: Goat Thieves Caught And Paraded With The Goat They Stole(photos) by zoghys: 11:12am On Nov 09, 2018
blacknp:
Stop speaking in codes speak out,call a spade a spade,pdp mentality manifesting,they should go and interview Jonathan so he may explain the theory of the goat and yam analogy again.

What is giving you the impression that your APC is better than PDP. The two party has no political will, approach and understanding to solve Nigeria's problem. Yes, i completely agree with you that Goodluck should answer for his crime, so as Tinubu and the likes whom have use the political corridor to enrich themselves and their cronies.
Re: Goat Thieves Caught And Paraded With The Goat They Stole(photos) by letsfarmnigeria: 11:15am On Nov 09, 2018
Giftedhands123:

I'm interested. Capital has been the issue.

u can learn d basics while looking for capital
Re: Goat Thieves Caught And Paraded With The Goat They Stole(photos) by asmovic(m): 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2018
azraeljaheel:

Na make u dey social media dey correct english upandan.u sabi,,,, ewu

we know ur type pretty sure in school na class captain u be dey write noise maker MATO RAGAZA

#zombie
yeah because you are the type that always play the truant. learning transcends beyond the four walls of a classroom. Ditch your unhealthy pride and learn.
Re: Goat Thieves Caught And Paraded With The Goat They Stole(photos) by tabisegroup(m): 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
Patrioticman007:

Help us ooooo. See another tribalistic dotard. Why did you stop?, why not continue with
Where is Deziani $20,000,000.00 twenty billion dollars ?
Where is ex C.AN president $ 10,000,000.00 that was found in his private jet ?.
Where is $ 16,000,000.00 allocated for power ?.
Where are the billions of dollars ment for arming Nigerian army ?.

I didn't even remember all those ones
Re: Goat Thieves Caught And Paraded With The Goat They Stole(photos) by Tokative(m): 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
They even look like the GOAT grin ; grin grin
Re: Goat Thieves Caught And Paraded With The Goat They Stole(photos) by willyo(m): 1:55am On Nov 12, 2018
QueenAmanda:
Even innocent goats they follow them chop punishment

U truly deserve the status of a "Queen"

In one word; PRETTY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) / Robber Begs For His Life As Angry Man Uses Machete On Him After Being Nabbed.PIC / Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.