Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

T - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / T (11536 Views)

Baby Girl For Adoption / Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? / Should I Go For Adoption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T by Bestglo(f): 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2010
^^^ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: T by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2010
I don't like any of this. It's way too cloak-and-dagger. Adoption isn't to be taken lightly - in all this, where's the mother? Why all this through an intermediary?

I'm willing to help, but things are getting way too commercial for my liking. The OP dangles a worm, then reels it in when more clarity is demanded. Why? Nini1, you need to be more forth coming with details, and not via email either. Otherwise regretfully, I'll label this whole saga fraudulent, and a waste of our time.

I'm sure many are willing to help, but not on these current terms. I personally would not part with a dime, until someone in Nigeria can at least verify who the mother is, and if she's happy to receive any assistance we can offer her.

Sorry!
Re: T by Amigoz(f): 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2010
Siena:

I don't like any of this. It's way too cloak-and-dagger. Adoption isn't to be taken lightly - in all this, where's the mother? Why all this through an intermediary?

I'm willing to help, but things are getting way too commercial for my liking. The OP dangles a worm, then reels it in when more clarity is demanded. Why? Nini1, you need to be more forth coming with details, and not via email either. Otherwise regretfully, I'll label this whole saga fraudulent, and a waste of our time.

I'm sure many are willing to help, but not on these current terms. I personally would not part with a dime, until someone in Nigeria can at least verify who the mother is, and if she's happy to receive any assistance we can offer her.

Sorry!

Siena echoed my thoughts clearly!!
Re: T by cold(m): 11:33pm On Jul 27, 2010
^^^^This looks like a job for Aisha 2.I think she'd be in a better position to clarify all these.And she has more credibility in this regard.
Re: T by manmustwac(m): 11:02am On Jul 28, 2010
@Niniola
After reading your story i still don't see why u can't copy and paste the whole thing here so everybody can read it. i've read similar stories before on nairaland and you did say in a previous post that u changed your i d because you don't want anyone to know who you are which means you should have nothing to hide.
Re: T by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 28, 2010
manmustwac:

@Niniola
After reading your story i still don't see why u can't copy and paste the whole thing here so everybody can read it. i've read similar stories before on nairaland and you did say in a previous post that u changed your i d because you don't want anyone to know who you are which means you should have nothing to hide.

I agree.
Re: T by nini1: 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2010
he truth of the matter is this:
Where do i start from, The lady in person is my fiancée, we are been together for long before the incident happen, i love her and i still love her. Its happen she started complaining of stomach ache, she went to hospital they diagnosed her of appendicitis, they operate her not knowing all these while that she was pregnant, a month after the operation she still complaining of the stomach pain,she went for scanning from there they discovered she was 2months and a week pregnant.
I was shocked when she told me likewise her cos it was due to her trust and carelessness if i may say that, there is one Pastor she know well when he was still preaching in there area, one day the pastor called her that he will come and visit her around 10pm so she agree, she stay alone in a room apartment she rented outside school, she is already sleeping before the pastor came, they gist together the pastor plead with her to stay overnight she agreed, she slept off, according to what she told me she said she wake up middle of the night and find the man on top of her she pushed the man away, the man plead with her, she taught nothing happen 'cos she is a virgin and she didn't see any blood then and her pant is still on(so innocent i think), thats how she got the pregnant.
After i know she is pregnant, we agree not to tell anyone because of the shame and the church discipline, she is youth leader in church, other members look up to her, so we decided she should traveled to Togo telling people she went for a a year course, we spend a lot of money 'cos we cant tell anyone, we later find out that they were twins through scanning, leaving in Togo is like a hell for her, so she return to Nigeria after two months, she hide in Ekiti State where she delivered the twins, i spend most of my savings 'cos we already planning for our wedding before the incident happen, we could have done our wedding by now, she delivered through surgery, i thank God for his Glory cos all of them are alive, she went through a lot cos is not easy for only her to be taking care of them, i only visit her once in a month, i supported her with all i have, the baby are growing now, she needs more hand and help and we don't want to reveal it yet so thats why i'm looking for help. I have contacted SOS in Lagos but they told me they can only accept kid though state welfare, i also contact private one but we don't like there offer 'cos we want them back in future when will settle down.
Thanks
Re: T by Amigoz(f): 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2010
Sad. . . . .

Question now is . . . .how do we verify this story? undecided
Re: T by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2010
Ok, I get the full gist. If you go the state social welfare board they will direct you accordingly, you cannot give out a baby on Nairaland.
No one should send any money, adoptions should be done through social welfare. That is the best adivce i can give, buying a baby is illegal with long term consequencies
Re: T by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2010
Re: T by tpiah: 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2010
a randy stranger

gbam. undecided
Re: T by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2010
From my experience with people in my field of work when the story gets too much i loose interest, I thought she told someone that the baby has been taken to an Orphanage in Kogi? The gist is becoming somethig else, sorry to say
Re: T by owohblow: 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2010
when did babies become biscuit to be placed public for sale?
This is bad.

1 Like

Re: T by r231(m): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2010
na wa o
Re: T by zebra543: 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2010
this sounds fishy to me, since when did people start advertising children on the internet? and even if it was genuine will you give your children away to people off the internet? please think deeply before you do things, if you want parents for your children visit the church, take them to the orphanages look out for popular foster parents, some schools even house homeless children!
Re: T by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 29, 2010
With what Nini1 has posted on here, I'm liking this even less. It's way too complicated for comfort.

Untill all he's said can be verified by people in Nigeria, this is just a proverbial pie in the sky.
Re: T by nini1: 9:57am On Jul 29, 2010
Nah wah for you people self, where una see for my post say we want sell the babies, they are God gift to us, we are not selling them, we are just looking for reputable family to adopt them or good orphanage home to put them so that we can even reclaim them later when we settle down. some time self advice no good, they can scatter someone head.
To those who ask what if mishap happens, we told someone we can trust in her family.

@Siena i'm telling the truth, what will i gain in lying and i'm not here for financial help so why should i lied, I just want her back in Lagos before July ending before the one year course elapse thats why i post here in the fear we may not get orphanage home before then but I thank God we get one at last, Kogi state Orphanage home at Lokoja, she is still with them there, she will leave there this weekend.

Thank you all.
Re: T by mutter(f): 10:46am On Jul 29, 2010
It is a shame that your story does not quite stand without contradictions.
I think you should be appreciative of the fact that many were willing to help and it is only natural that they want this story verified.
Re: T by Radiant(f): 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2010
Even if I was woken up from sleep to read this I wouldn't believe any alphabet in this story.

What you covering the pastor for? What I believe is that the twins are yours (you and your partner) and may be because you're well known in church you don't want to deal with the 'shame' of fornication. Please leave the pastor out of this

1 Like

Re: T by nini1: 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2010
Radiant:

Even if I was woken up from sleep to read this I wouldn't believe any alphabet in this story.

What you covering the pastor for? What I believe is that the twins are yours (you and your partner) and may be because you're well known in church you don't want to deal with the 'shame' of fornication. Please leave the pastor out of this

That is the truth, i'm covering up because of her not really 'cos of the pastor. it may be hard to believe but its true, up till now there is still nothing like sex between us.
Re: T by yvyy(f): 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2010
@ nini1 u sent me a mial that she has dropped the twins in an orphanage home,so sad.cos pple like us r looking for babies to adopt as ours.unless there is smthing fishy abt this gist.cos i dnt see d reason y she shld just abandon such blessings just to go back to school.pple offered help plus financial help yet she went to put them in an orphanage home in kogi.

guess God is the only one who knows if this gist is real.
Re: T by yvyy(f): 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2010
@ nini1 u sent me a mail that she has dropped the twins in an orphanage home,so sad.cos pple like us  r looking for babies to adopt as ours.unless there is smthing fishy abt this gist.cos i dnt see d reason y she shld just abandon such blessings just to go back to school.pple offered help plus financial help here yet she went to put them in an orphanage home in kogi.

Re: T by Radiant(f): 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2010
nini1:

That is the truth, i'm covering up because of her not really 'cos of the pastor. it may be hard to believe but its true, up till now there is still nothing like sex between us.

You need to expose whoever that is involved and stop trying to convince me with your cheap lies.

Pastor came to her house at 10pm and raped her while she was asleep? Like, seriously? If anything you should let the congregation know what kinda man they listening to.
Re: T by nini1: 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2010
yvyy:

@ nini1 u sent me a mail that she has dropped the twins in an orphanage home,so sad.cos pple like us  r looking for babies to adopt as ours.unless there is smthing fishy abt this gist.cos i dnt see d reason y she shld just abandon such blessings just to go back to school.pple offered help plus financial help here yet she went to put them in an orphanage home in kogi.

If you follow this thread people advice for orphanage option and i think its a good idea, sorry God will give you your own child.
Re: T by nini1: 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2010
Radiant:

You need to expose whoever that is involved and stop trying to convince me with your cheap lies.

Pastor came to her house at 10pm and despoiled her while she was asleep? Like, seriously? If anything you should let the congregation know what kinda man they listening to.

Why must i convince you? If you dont believe what i said its left for you
Re: T by nini1: 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2010
mutter:

It is a shame that your story does not quite stand without contradictions.
I think you should be appreciative of the fact that many were willing to help and it is only natural that they want this story verified.

So what do you want me to do for you people to believe the story?
Re: T by yvyy(f): 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2010

Pastor came to her house at 10pm and despoiled her while she was asleep? Like, seriously? If anything you should let the congregation know what kinda man they listening to.

i heavily agree w u.that story sef hw come u believed her.y will she spend the night in a pastors house alone in d same room knowing fully well that she is engaged w u.
Re: T by nini1: 1:09pm On Jul 29, 2010
@yvyy read the story again
Re: T by Radiant(f): 1:12pm On Jul 29, 2010
nini1:

Why must i convince you? If you dont believe what i said its left for you

Sorry I can't believe you and you know you're not telling the whole truth. So you will actually raise another man's children without confronting him? Wait, is it the same pastor that will wed you? cheesy

You must be the next jesus to love so unconditionally and foolishly cheesy
Re: T by yvyy(f): 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2010
@ nini1 my dear i'v read the story again its still d same.what kind of pastor visits single lady in school by 10pm alone.
and what type of responsible spiritual lady allows a pastor to sleep over with them in same room knowing fully well that she is engagged?

this story my brother,its hard to fill in.

she better tell u the real thing that transpired.unless the pastor is a school fellowship child christian pastor.
Re: T by malaika(f): 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2010
:/
Re: T by manmustwac(m): 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2010
Guess we have to find a nairalander based in kogi state to confirm his story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! / Things Parents Use To Scare Their Children! / Child Theft: Father Of Newborn Accuses Matron, Police Chief Of Conspiracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.