Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election (1057 Views)

Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election by argon500: 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2018
Sentiment apart, emotion apart Buhari will win 2019 election

Buhari may not be the best candidate but Atiku is not an option.

70% of those who have an access to 247 internet do not have Pvc nor ready to vote ( guilty of that already). Forget about all the likes online.

Then who are the real voters? Majority of them do not have access to an internet. They can be easily brain washed /induced.

With reality on ground, APC has completed project( even if they are not the initiator) to point at.

I see no reason why South-west will not vote massively for Buhari.

By Jan 2019, if the Lagos- Ibadan railway starts operating, you can be residing in Oyo/Ogun and be working in Lagos. Less than 1:30 mins.

Which/what project would PDP point at( initiated and completed)

In northern part of the country, assumption: Buhari has 60 and Atiku 40% cos they are both northerner.

SE/SS any governor from that region who is seeking for second term wouldn't mind to negotiate for federal might to win( Nigerians politicians; personal interest first before the masses.

How many of SE/SS governor have come out to support Atiku openly.. Reference : Wike

Middle bet: Undecided

I may be ignorant with my opinion.. I am expecting Atiku supporters to counter this maturely with no insult.

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2018
It is only rigging that would help buhari win in 2019

But it will be resisted.

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election by argon500: 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
It is only rigging that would help buhari win in 2019

But it will be resisted.

Please tell us how Atiku is going to win 2019 election.

Come up with region facts not all this stale rigging. You can only rig where you are popular

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election by Pekele007: 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
argon500:
Sentiment apart, emotion apart Buhari will win 2019 election

Buhari may not be the best candidate but Atiku is not an option.

70% of those who have an access to 247 internet do not have Pvc nor ready to vote ( guilty of that already). Forget about all the likes online.

Then who are the real voters? Majority of them do not have access to an internet. They can be easily brain washed /induced.

With reality on ground, APC has completed project( even if they are not the initiator) to point at.

I see no reason why South-west will not vote massively for Buhari.

By Jan 2019, if the Lagos- Ibadan railway starts operating, you can be residing in Oyo/Ogun and be working in Lagos. Less than 1:30 mins.

Which/what project would PDP point at( initiated and completed)

In northern part of the country, assumption: Buhari has 60 and Atiku 40% cos they are both northerner.

SE/SS any governor from that region who is seeking for second term wouldn't mind to negotiate for federal might to win( Nigerians politicians; personal interest first before the masses.

How many of SE/SS governor have come out to support Atiku openly.. Reference : Wike

Middle bet: Undecided

I may be ignorant with my opinion.. I am expecting Atiku supporters to counter this maturely with no insult.

Thanks

There is nothing there to counter in all the jargons you compiled above. It's your own personal assumptions tho.

What has he done concerning the security of the country? Who will enjoy these projects you mentioned if not the living citizens?

What's his achievements in Education, Economy, Sport, Health sectors and Electricity?

He has failed woefully in those aspect, so therefore he is going back home to Daura insha allah

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:39pm On Nov 08, 2018
argon500:

Come up with region facts not all this stale rigging. You can only rig where you are popular

Is Atiku the only candidate running against the Lifeless one in 2019?
Re: Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election by argon500: 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2018
Pekele007:

There is nothing there to counter in all the jargons you compiled above. It's your own personal assumptions tho.

What has he done concerning the security of the country? Who will enjoy these projects you mentioned if not the living citizens?

What's his achievements in Education, Economy, Sport, Health sectors and Electricity?

He has failed woefully in those aspect, so therefore he is going back home to Daura insha allah

So you mean Trump was also responsible for the shooting at California yesterday?

Please and please, in term of economy and electricity, do not mock yourself here.. Nigerians know difference
Re: Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election by argon500: 9:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

Is Atiku the only candidate running against the Lifeless one in 2019?

Sorry we only have 2 contender. Just as Republicans and Democrats in Usa. We have Apc ( Buhari) vs Pdp ( Atiku) in Nigeria. That's reality.
Re: Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election by SarkinYarki: 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
Stop this stupid lie that the Nigerians that vote are not on the the internet , today we have more unique data subscribers than those without internet or phones...

Nigeria has 180 million people out of which 165 million have mobile phones out of which 130 million people have active data plans so where do you zombies get this silly idea from

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
argon500:

Don't be too sure of urself, GEJ had this same belief until reality dawned on him.

Buhari may or may not win, that's the truth.
And...OP, if he rigs he may still lose, there might also be a gang up against him like it was with Jonathan.

The SW may swing in Atiku's favor too because negotiation might fall in, though I think it is unlikely as they have a mandate of their son taking the mantle of leadership by 2023.
Re: Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election by argon500: 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Stop this stupid lie that the Nigerians that vote are not on the the internet , today we have more unique data subscribers than those without internet or phones...

Nigeria has 180 million people out of which 165 million have mobile phones out of which 130 million people have active data plans so where do you zombies get this silly idea from

You do not have to go in abusive way.

Anyways, be honest with yourself, how many of those who have access to an internet would spare/risk/vote? Of what benefit to pass through the stress of voting
Re: Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election by argon500: 9:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
kingkakaone:

Don't be too sure of urself, GEJ had this same belief until reality dawned on him.

Buhari may or may not win, that's the truth.
And...OP, if he rigs he may still lose, there might also be a gang up against him like it was with Jonathan.

The SW may swing in Atiku's favor too because negotiation might fall in, though I think it is unlikely as they have a mandate of their son taking the mantle of leadership by 2023.
. I totally agree with you. It could go either side. But that's the reality on ground
Re: Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election by SarkinYarki: 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2018
argon500:

You do not have to go in abusive way.

Anyways, be honest with yourself, how many of those who have access to an internet would spare/risk/vote? Of what benefit to pass through the stress of voting

I am on the internet with all my colleagues and we all have pvc
Re: Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election by argon500: 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2018
SarkinYarki:

I am on the internet with all my colleagues and we all have pvc

You still don't get it. For you to have access to an internet means you are a bit comfortable. Would you and your colleagues ready to face election stress ( Violent) .
Re: Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election by SarkinYarki: 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2018
argon500:

You still don't get it. For you to have access to an internet means you are a bit comfortable. Would you and your colleagues ready to face election stress ( Violent) .

I am not comfortable, I am ready to fight a civil war if that's what will see Buhari away
Re: Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election by argon500: 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
SarkinYarki:

I am not comfortable, I am ready to fight a civil war if that's what will see Buhari away

You are not comfortable but spend almost your day on nairaland?

Bro!bro!! Bro!!!
Re: Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election by Xander85: 11:40pm On Nov 08, 2018
SarkinYarki:

I think he's banking on the hordes of underaged almajiris up north and illegals from Niger and Chad to help Buhari do the magic! undecided

Just wait for the numbers they'll tell you Buhari will record in states like Kano and katsina next year.....it'll make your eyes spring out of their sockets in amazement! shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election by uba1991: 11:47pm On Nov 08, 2018
hahahaaaa u just open ur rotten mouth to talk any how. do u knw wat is civil war? pls ask late OJUKWU for d answer
SarkinYarki:

Re: Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election by ken6488(m): 11:58pm On Nov 08, 2018
something may buhari followers I yet to understand is that atiku is not Jonathan a Muslim Fulani northerner so this election is north vs north with ss/se vs sw backing

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 09, 2018
Pekele007:

What will you do if he comes back next year (which he will)?

You igbos are just unrealistic about this country.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 09, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Guy, I don't like Buhari too but he would win. Nigerians from the South don't have the capacity to resist Buhari. You cannot fight a civil because of Buhari because he will crush any resistance.

My advice is that you forget about this Nigerian politics issue and face your life. You igbos need to build yourselves and your region while forgeting about your hate for Buhari. Save for sudden death, the man will win a 2nd term by whatever means.
Re: Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election by seanfer(m): 4:50am On Nov 09, 2018
ken6488:
something may buhari followers I yet to understand is that atiku is not Jonathan a Muslim Fulani northerner so this election is north vs north with ss/se vs sw backing

Truly it’s a North/North Election.. Have you asked yourself if the SS/SE will record the same number of Votes they recorded in 2015 next year? If you check the record in 2007 when all the 3 leading candidates were from the North(Yaradua,Buhari,Atiku).. Atiku got just 2 Million votes and Buhari Got 6 Million even with all the rigging that took place... Those supporting Atiku in the SW (OGD,Okupe,FFK,Fayose,Bose George and co) can’t win their LGA’s... PMB will win the next election, Let’s forget all the noise on the internet... Tambuwal would have been a better opponent than Atiku with the support of the caliphate...
Re: Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election by orisa37: 5:42am On Nov 09, 2018
God will not let him IJN AMEN.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! / My Children Will Take All Their Resources From Tinubu- Bode George / My Unreserved Apology For Working Against PDP In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.