Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,340 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Uk Migration Advice Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Migration Advice Needed (820 Views)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / America Is One If Not The Best Place For Migration And High Rate Of Success / 'Prince' Yilkyes Bal Behind UK Migration Scam' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Migration Advice Needed by saintbajar(m): 9:19am On Jul 22, 2010
i came across this site and filling for tourist visa, i got to the part where i have o pay but the payments are done via money. i want to know if its scam or not.

the site is https://www.migrationexpert.com/uk/

Advice needed please.
Re: Uk Migration Advice Needed by justwise(m): 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2010
saintbajar:

i came across this site and filling for tourist visa, i got to the part where i have o pay but the payments are done via money. i want to know if its scam or not.

the site is https://www.migrationexpert.com/uk/

Advice needed please.

Do you mean moneygram?
Re: Uk Migration Advice Needed by saintbajar(m): 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2010
i meant money transfer service like western union. please check that for me, i want to know ifits scam or not.
Re: Uk Migration Advice Needed by justwise(m): 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2010
saintbajar:

i meant money transfer service like western union. please check that for me, i want to know ifits scam or not.

Its not a good ideal at all to make payment through western union or moneygram. U can't trace.

Please keep your money, it could be scam. Any registered agent will have bank account and tracable physical address.

Why not do the visa thing urself? Why do you need to pay anybody?
Re: Uk Migration Advice Needed by Vicjustice: 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2010
justwise:

Its not a good ideal at all to make paymeny through western union or moneygram. U can't trace.

Please keep your money, it could be scam. Any registered agent will have bank account and tracable physical address.

Why not do the visa thing urself? Why do you need to pay anybody?
   Actually, i browsed through the website and while it looks a bit authentic and their intentions seem to be genuine like a small cyber business; and though it facilitate explicit electronic payment methods, but i'm a bit concerned about the options of Western Union and its likes. Therefore, i'll go by Justwise' opinion, i think it's just the wise  thing to say in this regard.
Re: Uk Migration Advice Needed by juzme: 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2010
I think the site is authentic and their business and method of payment are also authentic. BUT the problem here is that he may be disappointed at end of the business with them. Reason, is because whatever visa category you wish to apply through them are not guranteed and which means it is better to do the process yourself and know you are only risking the money you spent with the emabssy. That method is not good for people from west Africa so it is better you dont risk that.
Re: Uk Migration Advice Needed by omega25red(m): 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2010
paying for services through money gram usually turns into a scam. I recently was trying to get cheap ticket to london and i went on craigs list to find one of those guys who use their frequent flier miles to buy a ticket at discounted rates. After talking through email i told the guy that i was concerned about how we were going to exchange money when i get the ticket. he responded by saying he will only take the money through money gram. When i told my co-workers and girll about this they all either laughed at me or warned me seriously about sending money through money transfer for services rendered because if something goes wrong you probably will never find the person and since you willingly transfered the money you are at fault.

i say all this to say be careful of any business person asking for payment through money gram
Re: Uk Migration Advice Needed by justwise(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2010
Vicjustice:

Actually, i browsed through the website and while it looks a bit authentic and their intentions seem to be genuine like a small cyber business; and though it facilitate explicit electronic payment methods, but i'm a bit concerned about the options of Western Union and its likes. Therefore, i'll go by Justwise' opinion, i think it's just the wise thing to say in this regard.

I went through their website as well, it look gr8 and all that BUT method of payment is no no no, they can deny ever recieving the money, days are far gone when payment is made through western union or moneygram, its not safe, its risky. Even western union will tell you that.
Re: Uk Migration Advice Needed by saintbajar(m): 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2010
@all thanks for the advice.

@justwise
how could one go about a Dubai visa or please see my post @

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-484862.0.html#msg6443784

thanks.
Re: Uk Migration Advice Needed by justwise(m): 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2010
saintbajar:

@all thanks for the advice.

@justwise
how could one go about a Dubai visa or please see my post @

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-484862.0.html#msg6443784

thanks.

I thought u were asking about UK visa? Have u changed ur mind and now want to go to Dubai?
Re: Uk Migration Advice Needed by saintbajar(m): 11:05am On Jul 26, 2010
@justwise
lol! i dint say i was going to Dubai am just asking. knowledge is power you know

(1) (Reply)

Uk Visa / Nigerians In The Schengen Area Versus Nigerians In The Uk / If You Want To Travel To Australia On Ghana Passport Via Png

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.