Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team (24843 Views)

Asian Lady Joins Buhari's 4+4 Gang(photos) / Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandons His Father, Joins Buhari For 2019 Elections / Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team by wirinet(m): 6:10am On Nov 09, 2018
azimibraun:
May be your own Urhobo is different. A drunken man spoke some drunken words in joint and you come here to say it is an Urhobo proverb? You are a fool and a thief. You are definitely not from the Urhobo nation.
My brother e do me like film o. Someone openly supporting a thief with a very silly proverb.
A fool is far better than a thief. I am an itsekiri and according to my tribe, a thief is the worst thing you can be called. Calling you a thief is a dent on not only you but your whole family.
Being called a fool is a matter of opinion. One man's fool is another man's genius. There is no concensus on the definition of a fool, but every one knows what a thief is. In some places thieves are burned alive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team by jrusky(m): 6:22am On Nov 09, 2018
But this is no news nah. So what is the fuss their if he chose to join Buhari whatever? His father can not force him to join same party with him, guys stop reasoning like an idiots pls.

We have seen such all over the world happening. We've seen 2 blood brothers in different party. We've mother and daughter in 2 different party. Pls apc bollocks grow up and stop being stupid.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team by AnanseK(m): 6:27am On Nov 09, 2018
Nathdoug:
an urhobo saying goes like this (ITS BETTER TO GIVE BIRTH TO A THIEF THAN TO GIVE BIRTH TO A FOOL)
I PREFER THIEF ATIKU TO LIFELESS BUHARI
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT BRO
REMEMBER NO INSULTS

Agreed about the thief but only haters could classify PMB as a fool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team by matrixme(m): 6:37am On Nov 09, 2018
like the ways those demons replied the disciples of Jesus when they were trying to cast them out without license. Paul and Jesus, we know, but you these suegbe's we know not!

Iraanu!! Next!
Re: Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team by Victorygold(m): 6:42am On Nov 09, 2018
wirinet:

My brother e do me like film o. Someone openly supporting a thief with a very silly proverb.
A fool is far better than a thief. I am an itsekiri and according to my tribe, a thief is the worst thing you can be called. Calling you a thief is a dent on not only you but your whole family.
Being called a fool is a matter of opinion. One man's fool is another man's genius. There is no concensus on the definition of a fool, but every one knows what a thief is. In some places thieves are burned alive.

May the good God bless you.
Send me your account number.
You deserve a sumptuous lunch.
Re: Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team by donnie(m): 6:44am On Nov 09, 2018
Jok
Re: Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team by alen4smith(m): 6:48am On Nov 09, 2018
Nathdoug post=7280649u8:
I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY WE HAVE SOME PEOPLE STILL CAMPAIGNING FOR THE
CERTIFICATELESS
LIFELESS
DULLARD..
ITS QUITE DISHEARTENING, AFTER THE LIFELESS ONE HAS SABOTAGED ALL THAT HE MET
IT BAFFLES ME WHEN LEARNED PEOPLE CHOOSE TO WORK FOR ILLITERATE BUHARI
I'M REALLY OVERWHELMED
aren't you surprised that Atiku s salesmen can't sell Atiku to their children Atiku is a damaged good!

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team by Victorygold(m): 6:50am On Nov 09, 2018
jrusky:
But this is no news nah. So what is the fuss their if he chose to join Buhari whatever? His father can not force him to join same party with him, guys stop reasoning like an idiots pls.

We have seen such all over the world happening. We've seen 2 blood brothers in different party. We've mother and daughter in 2 different party. Pls apc bollocks grow up and stop being stupid.

Pmb haters can only come from one region (the flat heads)
Show your picture and let the world see if I am wrong.
Igbo hattets go get life and stop hatting for no just reason.
In buhari we trust.
#Lifeless or no lifeless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team by Victorygold(m): 6:52am On Nov 09, 2018
wirinet:

May the good God bless you.
Send me your account number.
You deserve a sumptuous lunch.
Re: Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 09, 2018
azimibraun:
May be your own Urhobo is different. A drunken man spoke some drunken words in joint and you come here to say it is an Urhobo proverb? You are a fool and a thief. You are definitely not from the Urhobo nation.

Urhobo Wayogrin
Re: Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team by Tolexander: 7:06am On Nov 09, 2018
Corrinthians:
Smart family I must say! cheesy
how far bro grin
Re: Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team by Corrinthians(m): 7:16am On Nov 09, 2018
Tolexander:
how far bro grin
I gentle jor. It's been a minute since we heard from you.

Thesis no wan allow person see road anymore. I no even know who send me chuck head for this thing! embarassed
Re: Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team by Didi2d(m): 7:17am On Nov 09, 2018
ShySteady:
For the Okupes, politics is business.

At the end of the elections in 2019, the Okupes would have made so much money, and also find themselves in a win-win situation.

This is one of the reasons people strive hard to send their children abroad so that their voices can be amplified especially after securing quality education.

Atiku wins, Okupe wins!

Buhari wins, Okupe wins!

Lol...

Just what I taught, I think it a planned thing from the family
Re: Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team by Nathdoug(m): 7:18am On Nov 09, 2018
azimibraun:
definition of lifeless
It means when something is dead..
Can't do anything
You get sense reach Trump when say BUHARI is LIFELESS
All this stupid Nigerian youths that are blind..
A mod should ban you for insulting me
Disrespectful motherfuckerr
Re: Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team by Tolexander: 7:22am On Nov 09, 2018
Corrinthians:
I gentle jor. It's been a minute since we heard from you.

Thesis no wan allow person see road anymore. I no even know who send me chuck head for this thing! embarassed
Na offline activities keep me away o.

Thesis? oh sorry cheesy
na so e dey be anyway. just take the pain to finish it. na so he dey be. hope your supervisor is cool with you enough?

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team by longerthroat(m): 7:27am On Nov 09, 2018
this is confirm 12 in Bet9ja. any which way, dem go chop
Re: Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team by Corrinthians(m): 7:50am On Nov 09, 2018
Tolexander:
Na offline activities keep me away o.

Thesis? oh sorry cheesy
na so e dey be anyway. just take the pain to finish it. na so he dey be. hope your supervisor is cool with you enough?
Yeah, he does his best. You know how it is pursuing the highest honour in academics.. You work yourself almost to a point of death. But regardless, progress is being made sha. Hopefully, by this time next year, I'd be singing kumbaya. grin
Re: Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team by Tolexander: 7:53am On Nov 09, 2018
Corrinthians:
Yeah, he does his best. You know how it is pursuing the highest honour in academics.. You work yourself almost to a point of death. But regardless, progress is being made sha. Hopefully, by this time next year, I'd be singing kumbaya. grin
cool!

work so hard like you have only this chance to do it.

Training my voice to sing the kumbaya with you, this time next year.

All the best bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team by millionboi2: 7:59am On Nov 09, 2018
longerthroat:
this is confirm 12 in Bet9ja. any which way, dem go chop
but thy 4got APC is full with magic.

Oshmole was used to issue baba automatic ticket.

Thy used him to do the dirty job, now where is he oshmole?

D okupes may not be far from dat too.
Re: Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team by jaxxy(m): 8:07am On Nov 09, 2018
I’m not going to say Pdp is perfect they have a lot of work to do to get it right we know bt these people are joining Apc/buhari campagin under a false knowledge/idea.
Re: Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team by Toyeebh(m): 8:51am On Nov 09, 2018
Z4Gardell:

The same way I still don’t understand why someone with a sound mind will campaigning for a known thief and a looter, who ruled as a acting president for 2 year whilst the real president was busy traveling about and by the time he returned the acting President has looted everything loot able and bought sold everything sellable this .. yet someone who call himself a Nigerian who is above 16years is campaigning for him... I ask ;;; are they ok
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team by oyebolaidris: 9:34am On Nov 09, 2018
i stand with this man

Re: Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2018
Nathdoug:
an urhobo saying goes like this (ITS BETTER TO GIVE BIRTH TO A THIEF THAN TO GIVE BIRTH TO A FOOL)
I PREFER THIEF ATIKU TO LIFELESS BUHARI
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT BRO
REMEMBER NO INSULTS
It is better to have a sick lion or tiger that a vibrant goat... any time ;any day. Buhari May be a sick lion but Atiku is a vibrant goat that doesn’t have a single knowledge of leadership even after so many years of training, his goatee brain cannot still absorb knowledge. I also think it is only fools like him that are in the same line of thought with him can campaign and write uniformed comments from uniformed brain. Can we continue this after elections next year, then when I take my time to explain in detail why your Atiku will never and can never be the president of Nigeria you will be able to understand without replying “uninformly” ... do not say no insults because you already call your president lifeless!!!!!
Re: Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team by Nathdoug(m): 1:43pm On Nov 09, 2018
Z4Gardell:

It is better to have a sick lion or tiger that a vibrant goat... any time ;any day. Buhari May be a sick lion but Atiku is a vibrant goat that doesn’t have a single knowledge of leadership even after so many years of training, his goatee brain cannot still absorb knowledge. I also think it is only fools like him that are in the same line of thought with him can campaign and write uniformed comments from uniformed brain. Can we continue this after elections next year, then when I take my time to explain in detail why your Atiku will never and can never be the president of Nigeria you will be able to understand without replying “uninformly” ... do not say no insults because you already call your president lifeless!!!!!
when Trump declared BUHARI Lifeless what did you do about it Zombie?
Is BUHARI the first president Trump has met..
You zombies should try and have brains before it's too late oo
Defending BUHARI is a very hard task..
I know what zombies like you are passing through daily..
TALKING about governance..
What happened when the Lifeless one ruled in 1984 is what is happening now
Hardship every where.
NIGERIANS have never had it this bad..
May brains fall on you oh ye Zombie
Re: Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team by doggedfighter(f): 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2018
Is this Doyin ''s son? His look raises a lot of questions.
Re: Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 10, 2018
Nathdoug:
when Trump declared BUHARI Lifeless what did you do about it Zombie?
Is BUHARI the first president Trump has met..
You zombies should try and have brains before it's too late oo
Defending BUHARI is a very hard task..
I know what zombies like you are passing through daily..
TALKING about governance..
What happened when the Lifeless one ruled in 1984 is what is happening now
Hardship every where.
NIGERIANS have never had it this bad..
May brains fall on you oh ye Zombie

I said we will continue this chat after 2019 elections. I could see that you do not have facts but you got a lot of rude words to use , not surprised though, it is an uninformed brain commenting. I have a little experiment for you to do... your next comment should come from the observations from this experiment... now the experiment!!! Make a cup of tea start to stir it clockwise, increase the speed as you stir, stir for a minute then turn the stirring to anti clockwise without stopping... please send your observations as your next comment
We can then start from there... hope get the observations soon
Re: Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team by Nathdoug(m): 6:48am On Nov 10, 2018
Z4Gardell:

I said we will continue this chat after 2019 elections. I could see that you do not have facts but you got a lot of rude words to use , not surprised though, it is an uninformed brain commenting. I have a little experiment for you to do... your next comment should come from the observations from this experiment... now the experiment!!! Make a cup of tea start to stir it clockwise, increase the speed as you stir, stir for a minute then turn the stirring to anti clockwise without stopping... please send your observations as your next comment
We can then start from there... hope get the observations soon
you don't have anything important to say
Do you?
Re: Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 10, 2018
Nathdoug:
you don't have anything important to say
Do you?
what is your observation.. please tell us... we are all eyes
Re: Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team by Greatzeus(m): 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2018
Wtf shocked looks more like meek Mill with a beard

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Governor Zulum (Photos) / Ministerial Confirmation: No Court Injunction Stopping Amaechi’s Screening – APC / Terrorists Attack Military Base In Borno, Kill 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.