Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

JAMB 2019 Things You Should Know. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB 2019 Things You Should Know. (287 Views)

JAMB 2019- Things You Should Consider When Choosing A School / JAMB 2019-things To Consider When Choosing A Course / 5 Things You Should Know Before Registering For JAMB 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB 2019 Things You Should Know. by Mhiztamurtala(m): 11:59pm On Nov 08, 2018
If you are seeing this post then, am sure you want to participate in the 2019 JAMB, then you are at the right place, as we will cover all things you need to know for this year (2019) JAMB.
Back to the post, I will tell you things you should know for JAMB 2019 exam.

Know The Course You Want To Study

You should know the course you intend to study. I found it funny when some student says he don’t know the course he want to apply for. This isn’t something you just choose at random, it is something you should have passion; what you want to become in future. Don’t let anyone decide the course for you. If you are having problem choosing course to study you can contact me for help Here.

Know The Subject Combination For Your Course

Many students find this very difficult, they end up making wrong subject combination. If you want to avoid this then I encourage you to look into the ‘JAMB BROCHURE’, then look for the course you want to study and you will see the correct subject combination for your course. Don’t make the very mistake because it can not be amended after,and making this mistake limit your chance of getting admitted, Be Wise!

Read more @

https://www.edutips.com.ng/jamb-2019-things-you-should-know/

(1) (Reply)

Futo 3rd Supplementary Admission List For 2018/2019 Academic Session Released. / Amsterdam Talent Scholarship (ats) At Amsterdam University Of Applied Sciences / Fentress Global Challenge For Students 2018/2019 ($15,000 Prize)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.