Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

FG Plan Roadshow Ahead Of $2.8bn Eurobond Sale - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Plan Roadshow Ahead Of $2.8bn Eurobond Sale (6252 Views)

Invalidation Of $2.4bn Forward Contracts By The CBN: Manufacturers' Fate Unknown / FG Appoints Transaction Advisers For $6.2 Bilion Eurobond Issuance / Dangote Gains $5.8bn In One Day, Now World’s 64th Richest Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Plan Roadshow Ahead Of $2.8bn Eurobond Sale by 2nattie(m): 8:45am On Nov 09, 2018
dancewith:
This is alarming. What they are saying in absolute terms is that the FG wants to borrow $2.8b, yes billions not millions, to finance the 2018 budget.

How many months do we have before the end of 2018?

What about the billions claimed to have been recovered form looters?

What about the trillions claimed to have been generated from customs?

What about the so called trillions said to have been saved from TSA?

We 're about to borrow trillions of naira in Nov to fund the 2018 budget and everyone is cool with it... There is a saying that people deserve the leaders they have

I rest my case

Aptly stated. Like you read my mind

1 Like

Re: FG Plan Roadshow Ahead Of $2.8bn Eurobond Sale by anyimontana(m): 8:56am On Nov 09, 2018
NaijaMutant:

Even when you don't know the meaning and significance of Eurobond grin
grill master just wana remain relevant
Re: FG Plan Roadshow Ahead Of $2.8bn Eurobond Sale by Codes151(m): 9:10am On Nov 09, 2018
post=72810635:

Confirm zombie, what do you know?
We got the rails and roads. better than nothing, as your corrupt masters squandered it all.
Before there were borrowings as well but we got nothing tangible to show for it. Susu.

Normally, we don't reply losers like you, but we just want to school you here a bit.
Now, reverse before you chop knock for your big head!
As e dey HOT!!
reading ur comment is like wasting my time! Seeing rail and roads then I knew your argument is lost already! Wallow in your zombiesm! Just keep record of our extravagant spendings because very soon whether now or later, another govt will come in! That time to cry never come!
Re: FG Plan Roadshow Ahead Of $2.8bn Eurobond Sale by kernel001: 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2018
rxmusa:
When you have a visionary President like Muhammadu Buhari, the result is a resounding success in every aspect of national planning.

With PMB, our debt management is assured

High illiteracy level in the North has affected almost all Northerners, including you. Servicing debt at 69% of your budget, with high recurrent expenditure is hell loose, take a course of economics.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Money Transfer Agents From Nigeria To UK / GTB Bank, Worst Bank To Have A Current Account With / Gums, Adhesives And Glues Production Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.