Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) (39521 Views)

Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) / Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) / Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by Mcoutureankara(f): 6:28am On Nov 09, 2018
A pretty young lady identified as Seiyefa Fred was killed by thieves last night in Yenagoa. close friends and family members took to their social media page to grieve and regret their loss. They said the act was done because of her phone which the thieves wanted.

See photos and read more;

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/11/09/young-lady-murdered-in-yenagoa-because-of-phone/

1 Share

Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by gbogboade(f): 6:31am On Nov 09, 2018
EIP,Beautiful soul

2 Likes

Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by gbogboade(f): 6:32am On Nov 09, 2018
RIP,Beautiful soul

2 Likes

Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 6:33am On Nov 09, 2018
rip young blood, human life in Nigeria is so cheap. to make matters worse those task with the duty of protecting life will act as if this is normal no investigation non

7 Likes

Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 09, 2018
Sad

My people,a man with a gun is your lord and saviour at that time T
I keep telling you
Few years ago thieves came to my crib in Ibadan. Me wey don go drink Goldberg like mad forget to lock door. The slap that woke me sounded like the last trumpet. Thinking it was rapture I opened my eyes hoping I'll be floating to heaven but lo and behold na hooded faces I see. Before I begin reason say na angel wear mask na him them ask for my car keys with one fat gun.
My people I give them the keys, give them money wey I keep for fuel,go downstairs with them,open gate for them. I even show them where the security dey and how to operate am so they won't come back if e die for road. After 20 mins wey dem go na him I begin shout ole.
Guess what,I see the car back after a few days. What if I argue?
When they come please behave like mumu. And hope for the best.
Rip young lady.

186 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by abiolert(m): 6:41am On Nov 09, 2018
so sad. rest in peace
Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:59am On Nov 09, 2018
Like the phone was worth more than her life. This is wickedness!
Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 8:09am On Nov 09, 2018
What a loss
Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by columbus007(m): 8:17am On Nov 09, 2018
so she killed herself because of one China phone?dragging the phone with those criminals, i rest my case. cry

1 Like

Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by TRUSTEDGUY: 11:01am On Nov 09, 2018
shocked

Is life this cheap in Nigeria. Unfortunately the killers may never be found
Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by jody10(m): 11:01am On Nov 09, 2018
Ayarh

R.I.P
Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by Juell(m): 11:03am On Nov 09, 2018
Once an armed robber asks for anything apart from your life just hand it over immediately, cos the robber is also in a haste to avoid being caught.

15 Likes

Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 09, 2018
RIP , young One
Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 09, 2018
The heart of man.... Envy & Jealousy is the root of all evil.

1 Like

Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by doubra81(m): 11:06am On Nov 09, 2018
may her soul rest in peace.......Let God handle the thieves
Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 09, 2018
Shibaraba:
Sad

I keep telling you
Few years ago thieves came to my crib in Ibadan. Me wey don go drink Goldberg like mad forget to lock door. The slap that woke me sounded like the last trumpet. Thinking it was rapture I opened my eyes hoping I'll be floating to heaven but lo and behold na hooded faces I see. Before I begin reason say na angel wear mask na him them ask for my car keys with one fat gun.
My people I give them the keys, give them money wey I keep for fuel,go downstairs with them,open gate for them. I even show them where the security dey and how to operate am so they won't come back if e die for road. After 20 mins wey dem go na him I begin shout ole.
Rip young lady.
grin

May she RIP

1 Like

Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by Datdeltagirl(f): 11:06am On Nov 09, 2018
May her soul rest in peace, we don't know what happen so we shouldn't assume it was because she was dragging the phone with them, some people are just demons in disguise.

4 Likes

Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by LilSmith55(m): 11:06am On Nov 09, 2018
Ha... God, Because of Phone
Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by Samirana360(m): 11:06am On Nov 09, 2018
ok...buh she refused giving them d phone .....then they shot her ....
buh God exists..

even if nothing happens to d thieves
Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by aku626(m): 11:06am On Nov 09, 2018
May her soul rest in peace and that of the wicked be troubled till restitution.
Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 11:06am On Nov 09, 2018
May they never know peace. Rip beautiful Seiyefa Fred
Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by Princess4ng(f): 11:07am On Nov 09, 2018
Shibaraba:
Sad

I keep telling you
Rip young lady.

ur very funny honestly........... u took Goldberg,forgot to lock the door and still expected to be in Heaven........... chei.. i no fit laugh.......... Rest in Perfect Peace pretty Lady, some PEOPLE R JUST SO HEARTLESS, LIKE i MEAN, THEY DONT HAVE HEART.THEY ONLY HAVE RIBS

5 Likes

Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 11:07am On Nov 09, 2018
Waste of bobs and vagene

1 Like

Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by akinszz: 11:08am On Nov 09, 2018
Wicked world
Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by Jayslicky: 11:10am On Nov 09, 2018
RIP young lady, may your killers never know peace.

2 Likes

Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by SouthWestBlood(m): 11:12am On Nov 09, 2018
Shibaraba:
Sad

I keep telling you
Rip young lady.

This shiit is common in Ibadan. Thieves will come to your house and collect your car keys. Security presence in Ibadan is almost zero. It happened to some friends back then while I was still in Uni.

2 Likes

Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by Dannjay(m): 11:12am On Nov 09, 2018
Shibaraba:
Sad

I keep telling you
Rip young lady.
True talk
Re: Seiyefa Fred Murdered In Yenagoa Because Of Phone (Photos) by Naijawebmaster: 11:12am On Nov 09, 2018
Fine girl just go like that. cry

If you need a website, check my signature No advance payment required

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Brothers Rape Woman & Daughter Till Dawn In Osun Robbery Attack / Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion / Photos Of Kidnapper Evans In Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.