Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Buhari Second Term A Hell Ready To Be Let Loose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Second Term A Hell Ready To Be Let Loose (769 Views)

Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi / Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju / What Some Urhobos Are Saying About President Buhari Second Term Bid (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Second Term A Hell Ready To Be Let Loose by Earthkumy(m): 7:27am On Nov 09, 2018
In the realm of the spirit I saw the state of Nigeria under Buhari second term. So many poverty and people where not able to drive privates cars again only extremely rich people are able to leave a better life. Once Lagos busy roads became ghost roads.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Second Term A Hell Ready To Be Let Loose by haykes(m): 7:56am On Nov 09, 2018
We wouldn't take it anymore, lifeless man must returned to Daura in 2019

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Second Term A Hell Ready To Be Let Loose by Earthkumy(m): 8:06am On Nov 09, 2018
haykes:
We wouldn't take it anymore, lifeless man must returned to Daura in 2019

If other Nigerians will agree
Re: Buhari Second Term A Hell Ready To Be Let Loose by SternProphet: 8:49am On Nov 09, 2018
Earthkumy:
In the realm of the spirit I saw the state of Nigeria under Buhari second term. So many poverty and people where not able to drive privates cars again only extremely rich people are able to leave a better life. Once Lagos busy roads became ghost roads.

With the poor standard of written English you are displaying here, your problem is more than Buhari. You have a full blown problem of poor education and intellectual laziness.
Re: Buhari Second Term A Hell Ready To Be Let Loose by phase1: 8:56am On Nov 09, 2018
Booharii second tenure will be terrible. Abeg it MUST NEVER happen.

There will be more arrest and detention of political opponents.

Free speech will be suspended, tyranny will reign supreme.

The hunger in the land will be unprecedented. International banks are already closing their branches here and leaving.

Social media will be regulated or even closed down by the tyrant.

The dullard will make the country a pariah state..
Extrajudicial killings and state sponsored assasinations will be common-place.

The only stopping buhari from going overboard and doing all these 100% is the second tenure he is desperate to have.

Politicians are usually evil in the second tenure but buhari will be a monster if he gets a second tenure.

He cannot remain in that office. People please vote buhari out. Atiku is far better than that animal.
Re: Buhari Second Term A Hell Ready To Be Let Loose by SarkinYarki: 8:57am On Nov 09, 2018
We reject Buhari in Gods Name
Re: Buhari Second Term A Hell Ready To Be Let Loose by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 09, 2018
SternProphet:

With the poor standard of written English you are displaying here, your problem is more than Buhari. You have a full blown problem of poor education and intellectual laziness.

You are the problem of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Second Term A Hell Ready To Be Let Loose by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:24am On Nov 09, 2018
If you're struggling to feed but still supports Buhari. You're a fool.
Re: Buhari Second Term A Hell Ready To Be Let Loose by orisa37: 9:41am On Nov 09, 2018
Thanks for early warning.
Re: Buhari Second Term A Hell Ready To Be Let Loose by orisa37: 9:47am On Nov 09, 2018
Earthkumy:

If other Nigerians will agree

God will open The Red Sea for us to pass through.
Re: Buhari Second Term A Hell Ready To Be Let Loose by onos1979(f): 9:55am On Nov 09, 2018
SternProphet:

but the message was passed,at least you understand what he meant. Mr professor
Re: Buhari Second Term A Hell Ready To Be Let Loose by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 09, 2018
Earthkumy:

everybody knows.

Are u currently unemployed? Do u want to make Genuine Money online for free? Then send a single whatsapp message to my private business line on my Signature.
Good day.
Re: Buhari Second Term A Hell Ready To Be Let Loose by Earthkumy(m): 11:03am On Nov 09, 2018
SternProphet:

Send my the correct version I will appreciate.

Not my fault is Buhari
Re: Buhari Second Term A Hell Ready To Be Let Loose by Earthkumy(m): 11:05am On Nov 09, 2018
orisa37:

God will open The Red Sea for us to pass through.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Buhari Second Term A Hell Ready To Be Let Loose by speedyGonzales: 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2018
THE GUY HAS TO GO!!! IF JOHNATHAN FAIL IN EVERY ASPECT AS THIS GUY, THE PROTEST WOULD HAVE BEEN PHENOMENAL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Second Term A Hell Ready To Be Let Loose by Earthkumy(m): 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
speedyGonzales:
THE GUY HAS TO GO!!! IF JOHNATHAN FAIL IN EVERY ASPECT AS THIS GUY, THE PROTEST WOULD HAVE BEEN PHENOMENAL
mmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Relaunch Nigeria Air with additional 300 Million Dollars / Those Who Said They Can Die For Obasanjo, Are Insulting Him Today - Shehu Sani / Buhari Is In Panic — Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.