Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Houston Star “don Toliver ” Currently The Bomb - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Houston Star “don Toliver ” Currently The Bomb (290 Views)

Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead / Sad!! Country Star Don Williams Is Dead; Aged 78 / Country Star Don Williams Dead At 78 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Houston Star “don Toliver ” Currently The Bomb by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 09, 2018
This guy has another dimension of music. He has gotten awareness from his fans and celebrities around. I would say,you just need to listen to this guy.
Don Toliver has been in the music industry trying to pursue fame. It turned out that he was accepted.
Travis Scott is one of the artist that accepted him and have been showing him love from day one. He was featured in Travis “Astroworld” with the song titled “can’t say”. He has gotten a range of 75K followers on IG. I hope more people discover this new talent
Source: www.juiceword.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Support Bankyw As He Want To Run For Federal House Of Representative.pics / Stardom: I Have No Regrets But Lessons - Actress Chika Ike / See What Duncan Mighty Did To An Old Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.