Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Mike Ejeagha, Legend Igbo Musician Cries For Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mike Ejeagha, Legend Igbo Musician Cries For Help (846 Views)

Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help / Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! / UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mike Ejeagha, Legend Igbo Musician Cries For Help by okeychris(m): 8:51am On Nov 09, 2018
This is the legendary folklorist, Gentleman Mike Ejeagha. A man who has brought honor, glory and majesty to the Igbo Nation and kept the ancient ways of our Ancestors alive through his music delivered mostly as folklores.

I and some friends visited him yesterday and what we saw was a man living in abject poverty, complete lack and total sense of abandonment. As I type this, his wife has been gravely ill for long. Himself doesn't look strong even. The condition I met this living Legend and his family is something I will not dare write here out of respect for the dignity of his person.

Good thing is, he lives in Abakpa Nike where anyone could easily go see for him/herself.

The tragic irony here is that when this man finally joins his Ancestors, almost the whole govts officials in Igbo land will start spending millions upon millions buying up the whole newspaper spaces praising this same man IN DEATH. All the Dr, professor, Chief, Nze n'ozos will start donating millions to a burial committee which will likely be set up by one state govt in Igbo land to give him a befitting burial. All the monies that they didn't give him to take care of himself, his wife's health and enjoy his well deserved senior citizen's status, they will now come and be wasting them in one nonsense called befitting burial.

Befitting burial for person wey probably died of starvation, neglect and abandonment.

Even we wey dey here on Facebook, we will all start writing poetry upon poetry on how he was this and that.
....................................................................................
EDITED!!

On popular demand, I am now including his account details:

Michael Ejeagha N
Union Bank

Please, be informed that he didn't ask me to beg for money for him on Facebook. We are simply doing this because we feel it is the right thing to do for a living legend like him.

Authored by Charles Ogbu and published by Okechukwu Onuegbu

Re: Mike Ejeagha, Legend Igbo Musician Cries For Help by Emmafe(m): 9:04am On Nov 09, 2018
God heal him

Check my signature for gadget deals

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Video: British Woman Confronts Technicians Laying 5G Cables In UK / South Africa Lockdown EXTENDED / Omg See The Kind Of Shock Coronavirus Has Caused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.