Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Delight And Desires - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Delight And Desires (190 Views)

Catholic Bishops Express Delight At The First Chapel In Enugu Govt House / Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Hinder Your Miracles / Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Expose You To Great Dangers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delight And Desires by overcomersfaith(f): 9:55am On Nov 09, 2018
Are you happy on the topic we are considering today? This very portion of the bible always rekindle a form of satisfaction in me whenever I come across it

Read it along with me “delight thyself also in the Lord, and He shall give Thee the desires of thine heart.” What an open cheque to cash. That means anything or anytime I have a desire to be meet, all I need do is go before my Father Who is the owner of all things and hallow His Name.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/delight-and-desires-2/

(1) (Reply)

Glory Not In Self / If Jesus Was A Nairalander. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/11/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.