Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Rohr Thrilled With Eagles’ Stars’ Resurgent Form In Europe - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rohr Thrilled With Eagles’ Stars’ Resurgent Form In Europe (352 Views)

Thankful To God’ — Osimhen ‘thrilled’ Returning To Training After Injury-induced / Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos) / Ajayi Pleased With Eagles’ Debut, Wants More Playing Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rohr Thrilled With Eagles’ Stars’ Resurgent Form In Europe by solbase10(m): 10:25am On Nov 09, 2018
Super Eagles coach, Gernot Rohr says he is excited by the high standards the majority of the Super Eagles’ players are exhibiting in their various clubs in Europe, Completesortsnigeria.com reports.

“I am thrilled with the playing time my players are getting in their clubs in Europe. They not only playing regularly, they are in good form and that is what I demand from them every week. They are doing very good and that is very well for us moving forward,” Rohr told CSN.

“I watch some of their games with their respective clubs and I am impressed with their performance.. I also read or listen to the good comments they get in newspapers, radios and televisions. I am happy they hit top form ahead of the game with South Africa.”

Read More: https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/rohr-thrilled-with-eagles-stars-resurgent-form-in-europe/

(1) (Reply)

SEE HOW: PSG Vs Toulouse Will End / Report: Real Madrid To Submit January Bid For Chelsea Star Eden Hazard / Aubameyang Responds To Racial Abuse From Tottenham Fans On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.