Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Another Shame Of A Nation - Westo Adekunle Adejumo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Shame Of A Nation - Westo Adekunle Adejumo (317 Views)

Shame Of A Country - Ethiopia Official Couldn't Recognise TINUBU / The Shame Of Buhari's Foreign Medical Trips - Guardian Editorial / Grisly Photos: Nigerian Niger Delta: The Shame Of A Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Shame Of A Nation - Westo Adekunle Adejumo by ComradeWesto(m): 10:41am On Nov 09, 2018
ANOTHER SHAME OF A NATION!

Recently, Dr. Chris Ngige, who is also the Federal Minister of Labour and Employment said that; N24,000 is enough for a family of four(4) to feed in a month; arguing that N30,000 minimum wage is too much for Federal Government to approve.

This same government that said they can't pay the new minimum wage of N30,000 still donated $500k to Guinea-Bissau.

This is the same government that borrowed ₦13 trillion in 3 years.

This same government said they cant fund 2019 budget without selling assets.

Here is Professor Lai Mohammed, the Federal Minister of Information and Culture, speaking with confidence and boldness that; their government of anti corruption is feeding Shiite's (El - Zakzaky) with N3.5million every month!

If I may ask, where is the integrity of this APC/Buhari government? Could it be that this government deliberately detained El - Zakzaky in order to loot money with his name?

As for me, this present government of APC/Buhari has no integrity at all.

I don't blame Lai Mohammed. The reason why APC/Buhari government continues to insult our intelligence is because they have some foolish and mindless people that believe their lies.

If they did not have some lazy and blind Nigerians that always defend their atrocities, they would not be so bold to lie and hold this country to ransom.

I think Lai Mohammed should carry on.

Your mindless followers are here to defend you.

# I am - Westo Adekunle Adejumo ✍️

1 Like

Re: Another Shame Of A Nation - Westo Adekunle Adejumo by Angelparadise: 10:51am On Nov 09, 2018
When majority of Nigerians stand on the true nature of facts and criticized any government policies that are anti citizens without being zombies or supporting wrong actions of a incumbent government things will be better for everyone ,but when some few sycophants or tribes support a government blinding they are indirectly destroying their children future.

(1) (Reply)

Why Isn't EFCC Writing Ganduje? / Bola Ige S.A.N Was Killed Under The Government Of Obasanjo And The PDP / There Will Be Sacking To Meet Up With N30,000 Minimum Wage - Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.