Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

"Why Oshiomhole Must Resign" - Osita Okechukwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Why Oshiomhole Must Resign" - Osita Okechukwu (17613 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Acid: Oshiomhole Must Have Mistaken Me For Another Dean – Sagay / Kabiru Adjoto Plans ‘Oshiomhole Must Go’ Protest / Oshiomhole Must Go - Governors, Ex-Governors Insist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Why Oshiomhole Must Resign" - Osita Okechukwu by ahmedkoded95(m): 11:48am On Nov 09, 2018
The Director-General of the Voice of Nigeria, VON, and chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Enugu State, Osita Okechukwu, has told the National Chairman of the party, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole to humbly resign instead of ‘running’ abroad.

The former Governor of Edo State is currently locking horns with some leaders and Governors of the party who believe he was involved in some shoddy deals during the party primaries.

The VON DG said this at a media briefing at the party’s national secretariat in Abuja yesterday, where he also stated that he had earlier advised Oshiomhole to resign honourably but he refused.

The VON DG said, “Penultimate week, I joined the league of APC moral leaders, faithful and men of good conscience to call on Comrade Adams Oshiohmole, to honourably resign forthwith as the chairmanship of our great party.

“In his usual narcissistic disposition, he refused.

“As the ‘Oshiohmole Must Go’ wave raged, the Department of State Services got wind of it.

“They interrogated him and I patiently waited to read from Comrade Oshiomhole and his spin doctors over his tango with the DSS, in the social or mainstream media, neither rebuttal nor denial came from them.

“I, therefore, once again stridently call on Comrade Oshiomhole to instead of pontification, grandstanding and running away from the country, do the needful by honourably resigning the chairmanship of our great party.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/11/09/must-resign-now-instead-running-abroad-von-dg-okechukwu-advises-oshiomhole/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why Oshiomhole Must Resign" - Osita Okechukwu by crunchyg: 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2018
I can show you how to make up to #7,000 every week just by reading and commenting on news on a news platform like you do here, check my signature for my whatsapp number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why Oshiomhole Must Resign" - Osita Okechukwu by Gistvic: 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2018
shocked

Celebrities Pictured With Prince Charles Of Wales During Visit To Nigeria (PHOTOS)

See: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/celebrities-pictured-with-prince.html
Re: "Why Oshiomhole Must Resign" - Osita Okechukwu by nabegibeg: 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2018
ahmedkoded95:
The Director-General of the Voice of Nigeria, VON, and chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Enugu State, Osita Okechukwu, has told the National Chairman of the party, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole to humbly resign instead of ‘running’ abroad.

The former Governor of Edo State is currently locking horns with some leaders and Governors of the party who believe he was involved in some shoddy deals during the party primaries.

The VON DG said this at a media briefing at the party’s national secretariat in Abuja yesterday, where he also stated that he had earlier advised Oshiomhole to resign honourably but he refused.

The VON DG said, “Penultimate week, I joined the league of APC moral leaders, faithful and men of good conscience to call on Comrade Adams Oshiohmole, to honourably resign forthwith as the chairmanship of our great party.

“As the ‘Oshiohmole Must Go’ wave raged, the Department of State Services got wind of it.

“They interrogated him and I patiently waited to read from Comrade Oshiomhole and his spin doctors over his tango with the DSS, in the social or mainstream media, neither rebuttal nor denial came from them.

“I, therefore, once again stridently call on Comrade Oshiomhole to instead of pontification, grandstanding and running away from the country, do the needful by honourably resigning the chairmanship of our great party.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/11/09/must-resign-now-instead-running-abroad-von-dg-okechukwu-advises-oshiomhole/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

1 Like

Re: "Why Oshiomhole Must Resign" - Osita Okechukwu by Built2last: 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2018
Am enjoying this drama unfolding.

Buhari will kuku replace Oshiomole with a northerner...he can not shout.

Mr Oke A Yoruba man, the DG of NIA misbehaved. He replaced him with A Fulani.

Kemi Adeosun was also replaced by a northerner Fulani.

Buhari will ignore party structure and replace Oshiomole with a Northerner.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Why Oshiomhole Must Resign" - Osita Okechukwu by Houseofglam7(f): 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2018
undecided
Re: "Why Oshiomhole Must Resign" - Osita Okechukwu by collinsJn(m): 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2018
Oh
Re: "Why Oshiomhole Must Resign" - Osita Okechukwu by enemyofprogress: 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2018
Oshiomole is a gonna

6 Likes

Re: "Why Oshiomhole Must Resign" - Osita Okechukwu by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2018
we no want am! even animals no want am!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: "Why Oshiomhole Must Resign" - Osita Okechukwu by Built2last: 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2018
Ok
Re: "Why Oshiomhole Must Resign" - Osita Okechukwu by brenister10: 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2018
VON DG! I thought the the DG of a sensitive media outfit of the state isn't meant to show his party affiliation but should remain publicly neutral. All of them including Oshiomole need to be given Jerry Rawlings treatment. Useless, greedy and wicked set of looters

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Oshiomhole Must Resign" - Osita Okechukwu by chiokeman(m): 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2018
Oyegun go dey laf now...ki ki ki!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Oshiomhole Must Resign" - Osita Okechukwu by nabegibeg: 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2018
crunchyg:
I can show you how to make up to #7,000 every week just by reading and commenting on news on a news platform like you do here, check my signature for my whatsapp number

you can show how to make N7000 per week yet you made 0 kobo

you be scam

13 Likes

Re: "Why Oshiomhole Must Resign" - Osita Okechukwu by tesppidd: 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2018
grin

The forces against Oshiomole are a combination of physical, spiritual and supernatural forces.

The man just caused many APC chieftains BP.

Especially Rochas, he will never believe what hit him.

He already had his plan perfected to see Uche Nwosu in government house, until that "ugly baboon" came along!

Hehehehehehe.

9 Likes

Re: "Why Oshiomhole Must Resign" - Osita Okechukwu by dynicks(m): 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2018
Surprising how d hunter has turned to become the hunted..

7 Likes

Re: "Why Oshiomhole Must Resign" - Osita Okechukwu by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2018
Hehe

This one Oshi-Omo-Ole's topic just dey flood frontpage grin

2 Likes

Re: "Why Oshiomhole Must Resign" - Osita Okechukwu by Omeokachie: 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2018
Did the midget offend you too?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Oshiomhole Must Resign" - Osita Okechukwu by maestroferdi: 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2018
The beginning of the end for Oshiomhole and APC by extension.

There was no way Oshiomhole was not going to run into problems going by his conduct since emerging APC national chairman under controversial circumstances.

People rarely learn....

3 Likes

Re: "Why Oshiomhole Must Resign" - Osita Okechukwu by crunchyg: 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2018
I can show you how to make up to #7,000 every week just by reading and commenting on news on a news platform like you do here, check my signature for my whatsapp number sad
Re: "Why Oshiomhole Must Resign" - Osita Okechukwu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2018
Oshiomhole the run away criminal cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: "Why Oshiomhole Must Resign" - Osita Okechukwu by Pekele007: 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2018
Oshi baba is in hot soup. grin

1 Like

Re: "Why Oshiomhole Must Resign" - Osita Okechukwu by visijo(m): 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2018
"A guy should match his belt with his shoes!" says a lady whose bleached face does not match her knuckles.......free kahimole na

1 Like

Re: "Why Oshiomhole Must Resign" - Osita Okechukwu by Billygee2u: 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2018
ahmedkoded95:

APC,
home of entertainment,
Theatre of the absurd.

Where is your chairman?
We heard he was picked up by the DSS yesterday .

He was accused of collecting bribes to influence the primaries and told to resign.

The story goes that Adams said that he will not resign except on the directive of the president, who he said was aware of all the decisions that he took.

This is quite interesting.

So Adams Oshiomole takes directives from the President. !!!

It appears Buhari has become interested in party politics in his old age.

No more the "I am for everybody and for nobody " nonsense that saw PDP taking control of the Senate.

Now if Adams is working for the president, who is the DSS working for and more importantly when did party corruption become a matter of state security?

This government is without doubt a controversial one.

Who is really in charge of this country?

Till now we don't know who organized the siege on the National Assembly.

We don't know who reinstated Maina.

We don't know who ordered the attack on the High, Appeal & Supreme Court judges.

We don't know who directed the military to open fire on the Shittes .

We don't know s**t.

Presidential media chats have died a natural death, press releases are confusing and Chief Lai Mohammed has lost every iota of credibility !!.

Oshiomole has been entangled with the Imo state governor, Rochas Okorocha over the latter's iberiberist desire to see his son in law, Uche Nwosu emerge as the party's gubernatorial candidate,so as to cover him and his wife's loot.
A war of words has ensued with both men using very damaging adjectives to describe each other.
Oshiomole has said the governor wants to build a dynasty and is an ingrate.

Rochas replied by saying he will not join Adams in speaking like a tout. He threatened to spill the beans on "Aso Rock Arrangee^(Jubrin of Sudan things, you know you know). Dasuki went to beg Rochas not to open a can of warm that can bury APC,A Party of Criminals.

Amosun is threatening Adams over Dapo Abiodun.

Not to be sidelined, Uche Nwosu says Oshiomole speaks with both sides of his mouth.

This is not the best of times for the APC party chairman.

Now, comrade Adams Oshiomole has disappeared, travelled out suddenly !!!.

Some say he has fled the country. Others say he will be re-arrested soon on corruption charges pending against him.

Oyegun is somewhere laughing,
Atiku is in Dubai brainstorming,
Tinubu is Lagos scheming
and Buhari is in Abuja ( Unknown Destination) sleeping.

Kai baba tyrant Dullard !!!! ...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why Oshiomhole Must Resign" - Osita Okechukwu by nairalandfreak(m): 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2018
Is the DG of VON supposed to be partisan?

2 Likes

Re: "Why Oshiomhole Must Resign" - Osita Okechukwu by Princedapace(m): 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2018
Eyaa,, Oshe baba was feeling so high few weeks ago..

So na so life be? grin grin they should kill em selves jareee.. Useless people..

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..

2 Likes

Re: "Why Oshiomhole Must Resign" - Osita Okechukwu by XaviDayo(m): 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2018
I have never seen an ass licker like the DG of VON. He feels the only way to worship his Lord and savior; the Dullard is to say shiiit at every given opportunity.

As for Oshio...next time.....u will run anytime u hear the name Saraki.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Oshiomhole Must Resign" - Osita Okechukwu by opalu: 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2018
Lol
Re: "Why Oshiomhole Must Resign" - Osita Okechukwu by breakeven: 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2018
Oshobaba. grin grin grin cheesy

Re: "Why Oshiomhole Must Resign" - Osita Okechukwu by visijo(m): 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2018
"A guy should match his belt with his shoes!" says a lady whose bleached face does not match her knuckles.......free oshiomle na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Saved APC From Drama By Suggesting APC EXCO Members Become Caretakers / After Cadillac Gifts, Matawalle Sends 97 Clerics To Lesser Hajj Over Banditry / Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.