Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

I Am Giving 7k Each To 7 Ladies, Hurry! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Am Giving 7k Each To 7 Ladies, Hurry! (398 Views)

The Ultimate Guide To 7 QC Tools Training: Everything You Need To Know / Hurry Now Uk Free Visa +free Tickets, Accommodation Sponsorship Available / LTT Coastal & Marine Services Accused Of Giving Foreigners Jobs Over Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Giving 7k Each To 7 Ladies, Hurry! by tokenatinsta: 11:50am On Nov 09, 2018
I saw a post on nairaland sometimes ago, the generous op was giving a handout of 10000 naira to willing investors, which I was a beneficiary.
I later invested 50k on instainvest.com.ng I was at first skeptical not until I started receiving my daily earnings. To cut the long story short, today I have more than enough to help others as well, so am giving 7k to to 7 young women like myself.
Warning: this is not a get-rich-quick scheme, it is not a donation platform (peer to peer). It is for patient investors.
Note: use chrome browser if you are using a mobile phone.
2. The money is not a dash it is a seed that must grow before harvesting it.
Eligibility: 1. You must be a lady 21 and above. 2. Must registered using my link www.instainvest.com.ng/investors/register.php
3. First 7 ladies to send me their account numbers(WhatsApp only 09050350576).
For more info DM me on send a WhatsApp msg

1 Share

Re: I Am Giving 7k Each To 7 Ladies, Hurry! by InansBobo(m): 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2018
Boys will turn to girls on this thread
Re: I Am Giving 7k Each To 7 Ladies, Hurry! by seonmccart: 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy DSSC 26 List Of Shortlisted Candidate For Aptitude Test / Ican Study Packs (professional). / Hire Me To Design Your Building Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.