Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,302 members, 7,954,197 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:03 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Will Not Win Ballon D'or - Kylian Mbappe - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Will Not Win Ballon D'or - Kylian Mbappe (23989 Views)

Zidane Watched Inter Miami Cup Final Loss, Meets David Beckham And Lionel Messi / Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi / Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Will Not Win Ballon D'or - Kylian Mbappe by Prudentialfrank(m): 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2018
Kennedy94:
let the best player win

Buy your goods from China and We ship down to nigeria for you @3.9$/kg
What's the name of your company and location in Lagos?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Will Not Win Ballon D'or - Kylian Mbappe by fergie001: 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2018
etibaba:
Tell all this to Fabio Cannavaro
Who won the world player of the year.....in a year Zidane didn't win the UCL.......in a year Zidane didn't win the la Liga,in a year Zidane didn't win the Copa dela Rey, in a year Zidane got red carded in the finals.in a year Zidane and Madrid went trophyless....and in a year where he had already stated he will be retiring from football after the world cup....so would they crown a player who won't touch a football for the next 5months?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Will Not Win Ballon D'or - Kylian Mbappe by adami: 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2018
Bobbycastrol007:

Am a Ronaldo fan but lemme tell you this,at 19 he has bested both Messi and Ronaldo.argue with google

That's soooo not true, and yes i checked google.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Will Not Win Ballon D'or - Kylian Mbappe by tesppidd: 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2018
fergie001:

Modric didn't win the world cup
Ronaldo also won the UCL
HIGHEST goal scorer in the UCL
Doubled the assists of Modric
Ballon d'Or is for Europe....
FIFA have their own awards which Modric should win ...

The world cup isn't a yardstick because Europe is Europe for European football....
In 2014,Ronaldo won the UCL with Madrid and Messi was in the losing finals of Argentina and left the world cup as the best player.....who did the ballon d'Or go to then?

Modric in a failing Madrid....personally,I don't think so....should be Ronaldo....but it's shrouded in some serious politics anyways....but Ronaldo (it should be)...
1.Ronaldo it should never be.

2. Ballon dor is not for Europe, it's for world.

3. Messi was a losing finalist in 2014 but he didn't win the champions league, Modric won the champions league.

4. Goals and assists don't define a superb midfielder as with Modric at the world cup. He was the best midfielder but didntdidn't have the highest goals nor assists.

5. Don't try to tell us Ronaldo single handedly won the champions league.

6. Ronaldo also flopped at Juve in August and September, he only did well in October. Luckily for him Juve was already stable. Unlike madrid who just lost zidane and Ronaldo.

7. Modric won the world cup golden ball, the world cup silver medal and the champions league.

Top 3 deserving ballon dor candidates;

1.Griezman
2.Modric
3.Ronaldo

Everything in this life is not about Ronaldo and Messi.

Ballon dor is not reserved for top scorers

After all Ronaldo flopped in the semi final and final of the champions league.

We haven't forgotten so soon.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Will Not Win Ballon D'or - Kylian Mbappe by hardeytarhyour(m): 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
You need to maintain your Consistence, Focus your play, and win something big, Show up in Big big match, and score some crucial goal both of Messi and Ronaldo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Will Not Win Ballon D'or - Kylian Mbappe by Theophinio(m): 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2018
For Modric #CASE #CLOSED
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Will Not Win Ballon D'or - Kylian Mbappe by chisani(m): 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2018
Griezman deserves it. World cup +Europa cup = World's best.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Will Not Win Ballon D'or - Kylian Mbappe by Lovenkraand: 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2018
Of course, Modric will win.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Will Not Win Ballon D'or - Kylian Mbappe by tesppidd: 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2018
If only Griezman had the superb world cup that Modric had, Griezman would have been the super super super favourite.

I still think that he Griezman has been the most valuable player of 2018 for his exploits at the Europa league, the Spanish super cup and the World cup.

Modric is actually my second rated best for the 2018 ballon dor based on his superb world cup performance.

But let's not kid ourselves, the voting pattern has already been seen, and Modric won the UEFA player of the year and the FIFA best by very wide margins. And the same journalists will vote.

Even though i think Griezman deserves it most,

2018 ballon dor goes to Luka Modric.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Will Not Win Ballon D'or - Kylian Mbappe by vroy(m): 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2018
VARANE deserve it he won both WC n CL n played important role for both club n country
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Will Not Win Ballon D'or - Kylian Mbappe by fergie001: 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
tesppidd:
1.Ronaldo it should never be.

2. Ballon dor is not for Europe, it's for world.

3. Messi was a losing finalist in 2014 but he didn't win the champions league, Modric won the champions league.

4. Goals and assists don't define a superb midfielder as with Modric at the world cup. He was the best midfielder but didntdidn't have the highest goals nor assists.

5. Don't try to tell us Ronaldo single handedly won the champions league.

6. Ronaldo also flopped at Juve in August and September, he only did well in October. Luckily for him Juve was already stable. Unlike madrid who just lost zidane and Ronaldo.

7. Modric won the world cup golden ball, the world cup silver medal and the champions league.

Top 3 deserving ballon dor candidates;

1.Griezman
2.Modric
3.Ronaldo

Everything in this life is not about Ronaldo and Messi.

Ballon dor is not reserved for top scorers

After all Ronaldo flopped in the semi final and final of the champions league.

We haven't forgotten so soon.
Flipped because he didn't score?....
Anyways neither you nor I votes,I like Modric too....but Ronaldo is Ronaldo....whomever wins,no wahala....but I will prefer ororo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Will Not Win Ballon D'or - Kylian Mbappe by Topmaike007(m): 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
lm10 is the way
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Will Not Win Ballon D'or - Kylian Mbappe by tesppidd: 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2018
fergie001:

Flipped because he didn't score?....
Anyways neither you nor I votes,I like Modric too....but Ronaldo is Ronaldo....whomever wins,no wahala....but I will prefer ororo
I like the bolded.

Just as you were trying to insinuate to me earlier that Ronaldo scored and assisted more than Modric in the champions league so Modric did nothing!

Left for me Griezman should win ballon dor hands down!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Will Not Win Ballon D'or - Kylian Mbappe by fergie001: 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2018
tesppidd:
I like the bolded.

Just as you were trying to insinuate to me earlier that Ronaldo scored and assisted more than Modric in the champions league so Modric did nothing!

Left for me Griezman should win ballon dor hands down!!
It's not too far sha....

That he didn't score in 3 games still didn't prevent him from.been highest goal scorer nah......
Leave Ronaldo.....he is been silly recently but there is a heavy push to kill the dichotomy but I would hate it goes to a French player....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Will Not Win Ballon D'or - Kylian Mbappe by tesppidd: 7:08pm On Nov 09, 2018
fergie001:

It's not too far sha....

That he didn't score in 3 games still didn't prevent him from.been highest goal scorer nah......
Leave Ronaldo.....he is been silly recently but there is a heavy push to kill the dichotomy but I would hate it goes to a French player....
Why that?

You don't like the French?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Will Not Win Ballon D'or - Kylian Mbappe by fergie001: 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2018
tesppidd:
Why that?

You don't like the French?
You can see the nonsense this one is talking now..........Mbappe

Did Zidane or Thierry speak like this?
They want to stir up psychology knowing fully well,they worked well as a team,they had no stand out player.....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Will Not Win Ballon D'or - Kylian Mbappe by ahjerryboy1(m): 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2018
Don't think of winning the ballon, if you like it or not it still belong to either ronaldo or messi.....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Will Not Win Ballon D'or - Kylian Mbappe by Johnmattee(m): 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2018
Pele mbape, itz not ur turn yet. keep working hard. These two guys you are competing against are gods in football. you are just a mere man.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Will Not Win Ballon D'or - Kylian Mbappe by kemika8989(m): 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
We're bet farm..Just like any other betting company..Our odds are very reliable.Right now what's we're looking for are agents and online player's.players are same normal players who go online or to shops to book for game's..Agents that's we're in search of are people who will register with us for free.But he or she must have up to 30 thousand and he or she must have a shop a � computer generator a printer machine.We'll give you dish for your virtual game's and we'll also paint the shops give you banners to design your shops also train you and your cashier..The return you get as agent is mind blowing good percentage. It must not be you that will run the shop you can be any where in the world run your business and you monitor your shops online..Trust me you will enjoy these business registration is free.. Email me...Young4cash@gmail.com or call me or whatsapp me 07036904150
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Will Not Win Ballon D'or - Kylian Mbappe by moonraker(m): 1:59am On Nov 10, 2018
Lol grin grin

We have heard!!!

Sorry got to ask, but does UEFALONA still in existence??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Will Not Win Ballon D'or - Kylian Mbappe by Zsquare: 5:39am On Nov 10, 2018
Sportdab:
Paris Saint-Germain forward Kylian Mbappe has claimed that Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi will not win the Ballon D'or this year.

Messi and Ronaldo have dominated the award for over a decade now and are both keen to win it again in 2018.

Since 2007 when AC Milan hero Kaka won the award, no player has won it apart from Messi and Ronaldo.

Cristiano Ronaldo has helped Juventus to a great start to life in the Serie A after winning the Champions League with Real Madrid last season.

Meanwhile, Lionel Messi has been on fire, scoring 12 goals already this season to help Barcelona top La Liga.

However, Kylian Mbappe believes Ronaldo and Lionel Messi will not win the Ballon D'or this year - because it is a World Cup year.

"Nobody is doing better at the moment and we can't say it's the end of their era because it will only end when somebody else does better than them," he said.

"I don't think one of them will win the Ballon d'Or this year because it was a World Cup year, and the World Cup takes precedence.

"But if you take the player in the purest form, there's nobody better yet. This yearthey were again the best two.

"Messi finished the best goalscorer in Europe; Ronaldo was the top scorer in the Champions League.”

Mbappe is also on the 30-man shortlist released by France Football last month and the 19-year-old would love to be become the first French player to win theprize since Zinedine Zidane.

"Frankly, I hope so (win the Ballon d'Or),” he added.

“We achieved something big.

“It would not be unjust because that is a strong word, but it would be a shame if a Frenchman does not win it.

"We made history and it would be nice to be rewarded.”

Source:>>http://www.mysportdab.com/2018/11/cristiano-ronaldo-and-lionel-messi-will.html

Let us forget about the 10 years of dominance and just look at the year's performances for Ballon D'or. Personal League contributions, Champions League and World Cup. How did Mbappe, Griezmam, Modric and Salah perform better than CR7 and Messi individually?

Plus if it's all about team work then Varane I'd a better choice!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Will Not Win Ballon D'or - Kylian Mbappe by Ksatriy: 10:07am On Dec 19, 2018
Mariangeles:
You traveled already...??
I hope you had pleasant trip...
So u really belivd that elder0001 has crossed Asaba border? That boy aint gone anywhere outside Delta state.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Will Not Win Ballon D'or - Kylian Mbappe by Mariangeles(f): 10:28am On Dec 19, 2018
Ksatriy:
So u really belivd that elder0001 has crossed Asaba border? That boy aint gone anywhere outside Delta state.
Thank you very much for opening my eyes.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Will Not Win Ballon D'or - Kylian Mbappe by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 21, 2018
Mariangeles:
Thank you very much for opening my eyes.

You sure don't believe what that bastard said, do you?

I came online only to see about 16mentions from the nobody

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portugal Vs Spain 3-3 World Cup Highlights (Video) / Pele Lauds Mbappe For Equaling His 60-year-old Record At World Cup 2018 / Asisat Oshoala Is The Second Highest Goal Scorer In The Liga Iberdrola.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.