Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Atiku Abubakar: Are You Better Off Today Than You Were 4 Years Ago? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar: Are You Better Off Today Than You Were 4 Years Ago? (311 Views)

₦10tn Spent On Refineries Yet They Don’t Work, They’re Better Off Sold - Oyedele / All The 7 Petitions By Atiku Abubakar Are Struck Out! / Lai Mohammed: Nigeria Safer Today Than It Was In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar: Are You Better Off Today Than You Were 4 Years Ago? by fahren(m): 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2018
The presidential candidate of the PDP Atiku Abubakar took to Twitter to ask Nigerians if they are better off today than they were 4 years ago?

Re: Atiku Abubakar: Are You Better Off Today Than You Were 4 Years Ago? by Fazemood(m): 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2018
The response from that lady is poor .

In as much as I'd prefer another candidate to Atiku, but the man has in his own sphere done more than the present administration is doing.

Being in an economy where majority are self employed, what needs to be done is rebuilding the commercial sector of the economy. If that has been fixed, then education and security.
I do not know how much he is willing to work on education, but I am positive that he'd improve the commerce and that is majorly what Nigeria needs at the moment.
Atiku and Obi will deliver.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar: Are You Better Off Today Than You Were 4 Years Ago? by Omeokachie: 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2018
Bring back the last 4yrs jor.

These change chanters and broom waving witches are all fraudsters grin

Jobs = lost
Naira = crashed
Petrol = price doubled
Nigeria = capital of world's poverty
Officials = certificate forgery and scam artists.
Power = now Rocket and Nuclear science
Environment = haven for refuse
Life = disposable like used sanitary pad
Presidency = now threatens us to hand over ancestral lands to stay alive.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar: Are You Better Off Today Than You Were 4 Years Ago? by fahren(m): 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2018
I agree with you
Fazemood:
The response from that lady is poor .

In as much as I'd prefer another candidate to Atiku, but the man has in his own sphere done more than the present administration is doing.

Being in an economy where majority are self employed, what needs to be done is rebuilding the commercial sector of the economy. If that has been fixed, then education and security.
I do not know how much he is willing to work on education, but I am positive that he'd improve the commerce and that is majorly what Nigeria needs at the moment.
Atiku and Obi will deliver.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar: Are You Better Off Today Than You Were 4 Years Ago? by Ahamic(m): 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2018
We have to make Nigeria a better country. Our comments, suggestions should be positive enough to impact our nation positively.
You can post quality articles about good governance, make suggestion for good governance, post your opinion on how to make Nigeria better, here https://www.goodgovernance.com.ng/ to start contributing to making Nigeria a better place all will be proud of.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: Are You Better Off Today Than You Were 4 Years Ago? by allthingsgood: 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2018
That lady said it all
Anybody that thinks atiku has anything other than greedy selfish plans for nigeria is a BIG FOOL!
Re: Atiku Abubakar: Are You Better Off Today Than You Were 4 Years Ago? by allthingsgood: 12:58pm On Nov 09, 2018
Omeokachie:
Bring back the last 4yrs jor.

These change chanters and broom waving witches are all fraudsters grin

Jobs = lost
Naira = crashed
Petrol = price doubled
Nigeria = capital of world's poverty
Officials = certificate forgery and scam artists.
Power = now Rocket and Nuclear science
Environment = haven for refuse
Life = disposable like used sanitary pad
Presidency = now threatens us to hand over ancestral lands to stay alive.

All caused by the ineffectual Buffoon!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2019 Election: Gov. Tambuwal’s Name Missing As INEC Displays List Of Sokoto Gube / No Violations In Approval Of N5.8bn Emergency Food Intervention Fund For N/East / ‘Buhari’s govt has been eventful in infrastructural, agricultural revolution'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.