Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,064 members, 7,956,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:59 AM

May The Gods Not Do To Your Life What The APC Has Done To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May The Gods Not Do To Your Life What The APC Has Done To Nigeria (480 Views)

Dele Momodu Reacts To AIT Shut Down: "May God Appease The Gods" / APC Has No Business Presenting Candidate In Rivers - Governor Wike / APC Has Made Saraki Current Issue In Nigerian Politics – Senators Misau & Rafiu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May The Gods Not Do To Your Life What The APC Has Done To Nigeria by Omeokachie: 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2018
I sit back and wonder why anybody can really and truly root for, and wish for Nigeria to continue on this path...

Jobs = lost

Naira = crashed

Petrol = price doubled

Killer herdsmen = excused as fighters from Libya, therefore no action needed against them.

Economy = dragged into recession

Nigeria = capital of world's poverty

Officials = certificate forgery and scam artists.

Power = now Rocket and Nuclear science

Environment = haven for refuse

Life = disposable like used sanitary pad

Presidency = now threatens us to hand over ancestral lands to stay alive.

May Orunmila not turn your life around the way APC has done to Nigeria in the last 3yrs!

Walahi, these change chanters and broom waving witches are all fraudsters. grin

Wonder why Atiku has suddenly become a beacon of hope? Because Buhari has just dragged Nigeria to an all-time low!

1 Like

Re: May The Gods Not Do To Your Life What The APC Has Done To Nigeria by GavelSlam: 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2018
Shut up.

May my life be as Buhari has carried the nation.

Amen.
Re: May The Gods Not Do To Your Life What The APC Has Done To Nigeria by quickberry(m): 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2018
PDP is definitely not an option

1 Like

Re: May The Gods Not Do To Your Life What The APC Has Done To Nigeria by Omeokachie: 1:16pm On Nov 09, 2018
GavelSlam:
Shut up.

May my life be as Buhari has carried the nation.

Amen.

The "Shut up" is unnecessary in any civilized discuss don't you think son? Well I guess civility is alien to most supporters of the violent party. grin

The 'chain' looks good on you though wink
Re: May The Gods Not Do To Your Life What The APC Has Done To Nigeria by quickberry(m): 1:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
Omeokachie post=72817924[s:
]I sit back and wonder why anybody can really and truly root for, and wish for Nigeria to continue on this path...

Jobs = lost

Naira = crashed

Petrol = price doubled

Killer herdsmen = excused as fighters from Libya, therefore no action needed against them.

Economy = dragged into recession

Nigeria = capital of world's poverty

Officials = certificate forgery and scam artists.

Power = now Rocket and Nuclear science

Environment = haven for refuse

Life = disposable like used sanitary pad

Presidency = now threatens us to hand over ancestral lands to stay alive.

May Orunmila not turn your life around the way APC has done to Nigeria in the last 3yrs!

Walahi, these change chanters and broom waving witches are all fraudsters. grin

Wonder why Atiku has suddenly become a beacon of hope? Because Buhari has just dragged Nigeria to an all-time low[/s]!

Re: May The Gods Not Do To Your Life What The APC Has Done To Nigeria by Omeokachie: 1:27pm On Nov 09, 2018
[quote author=quickberry post=72818142][/quote]

But even Buhari disagrees with your submission...
He already blamed the dissaster that was to follow on age. Some people just couldn't read the signs of the time correctly before casting their ballots. grin

1 Like

Re: May The Gods Not Do To Your Life What The APC Has Done To Nigeria by quickberry(m): 1:29pm On Nov 09, 2018
Omeokachie:

But even Buhari disagrees with your submission...
He already blamed the dissaster that was to follow on age. Some people just couldn't read the signs of the time correctly before casting their ballots. grin

1 Like

Re: May The Gods Not Do To Your Life What The APC Has Done To Nigeria by GavelSlam: 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
Omeokachie:

The "Shut up" is unnecessary in any civilized discuss don't you think son? Well I guess civility is alien to most supporters of the violent party. grin

The 'chain' looks good on you though wink

Shut up.
Re: May The Gods Not Do To Your Life What The APC Has Done To Nigeria by Omeokachie: 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
[quote author=quickberry post=72818378][/quote]

But you still have no evidence of anything of such happening during the most successful PDP national convention wink

However, now that we are talking about dollars, I am sure this fella may be familiar to you being one of your party leaders grin

Re: May The Gods Not Do To Your Life What The APC Has Done To Nigeria by Omeokachie: 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2018
GavelSlam:

Shut up.

Oh, it's the 'rebranded' you!
Now I understand grin
Re: May The Gods Not Do To Your Life What The APC Has Done To Nigeria by Omeokachie: 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2018
quickberry:
PDP is definitely not an option

Should we then settle for Ezekwesili, Sowore, Hashim, Duke, Muoghalu?

Should be a nice compromise, no?
Or you would rather the current spate of destruction to continue?

(1) (Reply)

Kinsmen Attack Okorocha, Say He Destroyed Their Lands, Roads / LEAKED RECORDING: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki / In 2015, I Spent Between N200m And N400m On Buhari’s Election–saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.