Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Abaribe Writes Nigerian-Israeli Ambassador - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Abaribe Writes Nigerian-Israeli Ambassador (41351 Views)

Presidency: Obasanjo Writes Nigerian Youth, Endorses Peter Obi / Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) / Hate Speech Bill: Wole Soyinka Writes Nigerian Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Abaribe Writes Nigerian-Israeli Ambassador by DedeNkem: 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2018
Yyeske:
Repeating a lie doesn't actually make it truth, it is called propaganda.
IPOB lied to the whole world that his compound was invaded with no proof.
IPOB lied that he was either killed or kidnapped by the Nigerian army.
IPOB's ambassador to Nigeria, Femi Fani Kayode lied that Nnamdi Kanu was being held in a Navy vessel offshore.
The only truthful person in all of this remains Orji Uzor Kalu who insisted that Nnamdi Kanu was doing fine in London, he was called all sorts of names because his story didn't fit into the lies of IPOB.
I pity his sureties though but they must face the music and IF Nnamdi Kanu is human enough, let him save them the stress and present himself in court

When I reached at the hight-lighted area above I stopped reading the rest of your nonsense! Either you're a joker or an insane individual.

If you really thought that his compound wasn't invaded by the army (even with all the evidence posted on youtube), then arguing with you would be detremental to my sanity.

You are absolutely out of touch with reality and should be ignored.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Abaribe Writes Nigerian-Israeli Ambassador by unitysheart(m): 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2018
searchlight:
even as brainless and foolish you could be as a zombie at least you know Abaribe won't go to jail

Mumu commentor, Oya read from the link below if you now have sense to read and comprehend. I told you I would remind you.

http://www.naijahitplay.com/2018/11/breaking-judge-orders-abaribe-to-pay.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out / APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed / Just In: Buhari Orders Prosecution Of Pinnick Over NFF Multi-billion Alleged Fra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.