Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

I Slept With 20 Ghosts, Engaged To One – Woman Claims - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Slept With 20 Ghosts, Engaged To One – Woman Claims (356 Views)

Nigerian Woman Claims To Have Invented COVID-19 Cure / Meet Nigerian Lady Who Meets And Communicates With Ghosts Everyday / "An Old Crippled Man Engaged To A Young Lady For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Slept With 20 Ghosts, Engaged To One – Woman Claims by Mtetimes: 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2018

An Englishwoman, Amethyst Realm said she has found true love after having a fling with an Australian ghost, who just proposed to her, and now she wants the living world to know about it.

30-year-old Realm from Bristol claimed in an interview on ITV News that she has had sex with at least 20 ghosts since she was a teenager as she wasn’t looking for a new relationship. However, things changed for her when she went on business trip to Australia.

She said that she came into contact with an apparition when she went on a nature hike in the country and felt sparks like none she has ever known.

Realm thinks that it would not amount to anything serious as she says spirits tend to stay in one place. However, she experienced something amazing happening on her flight home: She felt the presence of her lover on the plane, and apparently not stowed in cargo.

“I couldn’t believe it. I was happy and excited – so excited that we had to do something about it. So we headed to the plane loo,” she told the Sun. “And, well, I am now a member of the Mile High Club.”

The incident occurred nine months ago and things have grown to the point where Realm expressed her desire to marry and have her ghost’s baby on the British show “ITV This Morning” in August.

READ MORE NEWS HERE
Re: I Slept With 20 Ghosts, Engaged To One – Woman Claims by SEGLIZ: 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2018
..... when you go to bed praying to wake up to a normal world, you only wake sliced down one mystery or the other.
still want to believe this is just one way to become famous.
Re: I Slept With 20 Ghosts, Engaged To One – Woman Claims by iyimide(m): 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2018
Everybody is just mading anyhow..

(1) (Reply)

We Sell & Deliver High Yield Dwarf Seeds & Seedlings Fruits, Crops Etc / Woman Exposes Husband Who Sleeps With Her For Ritual In Ibadan / Did You See Our Safe 2odd And 5odd Fnet.com.ng Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.