Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,946 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo) (47963 Views)

Seyi Law's Daughter "Tiwaloluwa Looking Grown And Adorable In Latest Pictures / Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome / Seun Egbegbe’s Baby All Grown As They Await His Release [PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo) by Westaslave2(f): 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2018
Josh2x:
You people remember this boy also wink

He has grown grin grin
d boy bu ezi
Re: Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo) by Sultty(m): 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2018
Akan Nelson. Yep that's him
Re: Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo) by freshboy88(m): 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2018
tunary:
It simply means that the person who posted it is senseless

Lol.... Sense will certainly kee ur generation
Re: Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2018
enemyofprogress:
you no see as bear bear full her dirty pussy?
Bros how u tk know say her puzzy dirty,? Bros i no dey dia ogrin
Re: Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo) by Crossbow(m): 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2018
Josh2x:

He has grown grin grin

cheesy
Re: Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo) by enemyofprogress: 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2018
SmellySperm:

Bros how u tk know say her puzzy dirty,? Bros i no dey dia ogrin
the time she vomit her pant for public nau
Re: Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo) by Gangster1ms: 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2018
When life was good cry
Re: Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2018
Hmmm, I rem DAT kiddo...hez face hasn't changed much.
Re: Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo) by Jesuslvzme(m): 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2018
Hmm.....Time flies ooo
Re: Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo) by pamcode(m): 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2018
Fazemood:

Yes I remember that constant saturday advert KKB, I wondered how he've grown up to be this big. That show was around 2008, he should be 6 or 7 yrs then?
Nah he would be older 9-12. It is likely we are agemates and if not for a year delay before entering the uni I would have been serving myself.
Re: Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo) by CDCEO001: 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2018
Josh2x:
He has grown grin grin
And he is still playing in mud.
Re: Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo) by cliffypatt(m): 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2018
ednut1:
Eclairs advert. That mixed race babe who get her numb There is one place its gonna be. In my mouth so go get urs now angry
Re: Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo) by HajimeSaito(m): 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Damn! He's fokn ugly

You're on expert on the subject of ugliness, so I trust your judgment.
Re: Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo) by omoiyalayi(m): 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2018
Josh2x:

He has grown grin grin

Hahhhah grin grin grin

I swear u no well grin grin grin grin
Re: Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo) by martineverest(m): 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2018
chai,this boy don grow o
Re: Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo) by Ruddyman(m): 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Awwwww He so cute
Someone is salivating..
Re: Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo) by TwentyOnePilots(m): 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2018
Josh2x:

He has grown grin grin

For a long while now, I just read comments and waka pass but on this one, guy, I must say, you madt gan grin grin grin ....
Re: Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2018
Josh2x:

He has grown grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo) by Creativebae(f): 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2018
Hummmmm see fine boy..
I always enjoyed the show back then.. The Ribena show..
Small boy turn fine boy..
Re: Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo) by Creativebae(f): 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2018
Wheeeesss. See chest.. Humm
Re: Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Damn! He's fokn ugly
You're really living up to your name sha. grin
Re: Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
Datdeltagirl:
Don't know him
Hmmm!
Shidren... of Nowadays

Re: Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
Demgohearword:
Now that I'm grown meat means a whole different thing to me embarassed
Hmmm
Re: Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo) by gbaskiboy: 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2018
Josh2x:

He has grown grin grin
kai! weed is not good for your health
Re: Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2018
Josh2x:
He has grown grin grin
Choiiii
U Wicked o. grin grin grin grin
Re: Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo) by geezynoni: 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2018
Akan Nelson is an an udergraduate student in the University of Rochester’s Class of 2015. Akan has lived in Lagos, Nigeria, for all of his life but spent his last two years of high school at the African Leadership Academy in Johannesburg, South Africa, before enrolling at the U of R. While at the University of Rochester, he plans to major in business or financial economics.

In his spare time, Akan acts in an on-campus, student-run theatre company called TOOP and dances with Indulgence Dance Crew. He is also a member of the Pan-African Students Association (PASA).

Akan is also very passionate about his country and Africa in general and hopes to take the skills he gains while at the U of R and apply them in the African context; in the process, bringing about positive change and increased progression on the continent.

He hopes to share his insights and experiences about life as an international freshman at the University of Rochester with you—however humorous (or lack thereof), exciting, painful, or embarassing they may be.
Re: Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo) by Prosperchuks1344(m): 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2018
Josh2x:

He has grown grin grin
grin
Josh2x:

He has grown grin grin
Re: Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo) by TheSmoothTalker(m): 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2018
KKB Show dah year. I no Dey miss am samsam. After it, Na MILO last kid standing grin

1 Like

Re: Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo) by Stormyweather(m): 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2018
Josh2x:

He has grown grin grin
bros you just made my day. This laugh I had is the sum total of my day not the one that stupid taxify driver tried to ruin. I'm grateful! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo) by lawalosky(m): 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2018
Josh2x:
He has grown grin grin
u weno make heaven aswear! cheesycheesy
Re: Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo) by adisabarber(m): 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2018
Josh2x:

He has grown grin grin

You no well grin
Re: Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo) by ChampagnePapiii(m): 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2018
chukslawrence:
I liked the show then

one of the best show sofar then, before the likes of bbn took over!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adesua Turns Banky W To Cameraman In New Pictures / Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.