Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,503 members, 7,954,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

Ibrahimović To Coach PSG - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ibrahimović To Coach PSG (359 Views)

I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi / Zinedine Zidane Set To Return To Coach Real Madrid (Photos) / "I Never Left, I Just Upgraded My Number" Ibrahimović‏ Shows Off His New Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibrahimović To Coach PSG by Yabageek(m): 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2018
Read New here

http://www.yabageek.com/2018/11/ibrahimovic-will-return-to-psg-as-coach.html

The Swedish striker, who has distanced himself from a Milan move once more, has suggested that he will not return to France until hanging up his boots.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic claims to be wanted back at Paris Saint-Germain, but the LA Galaxy striker says he will only return to the Ligue 1 champions “to be the boss”.

At 37 years of age, the enigmatic Swede is approaching the end of his playing career.

He is, however, prepared to delay retirement plans for the foreseeable future, with his efforts in MLS – which have delivered 22 goals in 2018 – proving that he still has plenty to offer.

There will come a time when he is ready to take on a new challenge, but he has pointed out that he would only head back to France if he was offered the chance to take the managerial reins.

Read more here

http://www.yabageek.com/2018/11/ibrahimovic-will-return-to-psg-as-coach.html

(1) (Reply)

Matic: Mourinho Knows How To Bring You Down / Chelsea Thread-pulisic Talks, Sandro Dream, Sarri To Sign Striker, Skriniar Deal / Ibrahimovic Reveals What He Told Mourinho Before Leaving Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.