Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police (65508 Views)

Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) / Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car / Lady Staring At A Suspected Rapist's Joystick In Zimbabwe After His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police by id911(m): 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2018
Nbote:
What does he know at dis age.. He jus knows d man in d photo is his dad but what he doesn't know is he'll neva see him again... Both d military and d Shiites are to blame for most of those deaths.. D army for opening fire on protesters and d Shiites for daring military men with live bullets to fire.. Bullets will kill U whether U form a shield or not

K
Re: Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police by Sultty(m): 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2018
Buhari why

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police by henrybomb(m): 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2018
Mekanus:
The evils of religion
Religion is not evil, it is the people that practice it that is evil

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2018
unfortunately instead of Nigerians especially the non Muslims to condemn this group for defying the state law,but the opposite is what u get.
Re: Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police by ogtavia(m): 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2018
If his Dad really loved/cared about him, he wouldn't have boldly faced the gun-wielding soldiers. I feel sorry for the little boy. Don't grow up foolish like your dad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police by Groovenaija360(m): 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2018
grin
Re: Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2018
This man knew he has a wife & kid yet decided to take part in such dangerous protest. sigh

R.I.P
Re: Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police by akanbiaa(m): 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2018
heed101:
Only a father will know how emotionally this picture means. I leave my child of 2 years a week and it gladdens my heart seeing him every weekend
At least you will never allow yourself to be brainwashed by pagan religion claiming Islam to go and die in vain.

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2018
Nbote:
What does he know at dis age.. He jus knows d man in d photo is his dad but what he doesn't know is he'll neva see him again... Both d military and d Shiites are to blame for most of those deaths.. D army for opening fire on protesters and d Shiites for daring military men with live bullets to fire.. Bullets will kill U whether U form a shield or not

Do you have a son ?
Re: Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police by expert234: 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2018
Sarrki, buhariguy, madridguy, yarimo, coman defend murder. This is why you were paid to do. You've exchanged your destinies to promote wickedness, bloodshed, murder and lie.
Re: Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police by olaniyilukman(m): 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
This is touching.. We surge both parties to shield their sword and the federal govt to respect the rule of law by releasing Elzakhizaki
Re: Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police by Akabuking: 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
tomorrow now all these Abokis will start shouting "say baba"

Re: Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police by boolet: 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2018
chidichuddo:
the father knew he has a son and yet decided to do something reckless
Na ur comment be d first one wey make sense for the thread

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police by Awesomefred32(m): 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
Damn... This boy will grow up hating Nigeria Forever for this.
I tell you
is heartbreaking
Re: Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2018
Nbote:

only Buhari should be blamed.
Re: Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police by Kennedy94(m): 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2018
very touching
Re: Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police by Kahujadekadura: 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2018
safindakas:
so touching. pls young man, whn u grw up, leave religion along.
Can't u ppls think sth in d rightful direction. So becos he has a son at home; he should not go and fight for what he believes in. It is like saying let every soldier that has kids at home not go to d battle field. Instead of u ppls to be blaming d govt for their useless act; you ppls chose to blame d citizen even when they are on their right. If citizens are threaten and killed by d govt, you ppls will blame d ordinary citizen for creating dat room for d killing. If they threaten d govt, u ppls will still blame d citizens for that.
Most at times I use to ask myself if Idi Amin of Ugandan should exist in dis country at dis present tym. Who will save us from his evil deeds.
Shame on u for typing that useless stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police by Galaticos444: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2018
surestodd22:
winnings are great , we doing it again today, call or whatsapp to confirm.
if d guy dat posted dis av d opportunity he will do something worse dan wot d army did to dis young man dad.how cud u b so heartless dat wot u ar only interested in is to scam d gullible and not wot was posted here.u ar evil
Re: Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police by Evercurious(f): 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2018
Correctgist:
A little child has been caught on camera staring at the photo of his father who was killed during the recent clash between police and Shi'ites.

The boy was seen staring at his father's photo
Photos have shown the really heartbreaking moment a young boy was spotted staring at the photo of his father who was recently killed during a fallout between security operatives and the Shi'ites members.

It will be recalled that two weeks ago, the city of Abuja recorded a number of clashes between members of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria aka Shi'ites and security agents.

Many Shi'ite members were reportedly killed during the clash while the sect members in turn burnt a vehicle belonging to the FCT police command and also inflicted varying degrees of injury on some soldiers.

One of the sect members killed during the clash was Mustafa Ingawa, a father of one. He was buried yesterday, November 8th.

During Mustafa's burial, his little son was spotted staring at the dead man's photos which were pasted on the coffin. The photo have left many people heartbroken on social media.

See more:

https://zenithnaija.com/little-boy-seen-staring-at-the-photo-of-his-dad-killed-during-the-shiite-police/

FG shld simply release their leader if the court said so and let them be..
Why kill your citizens simply for protesting or doing their usual procession?
Pls don't give me the crap of they were armed cos we all know the truth
Re: Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police by Evercurious(f): 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
Can't u ppls think sth in d rightful direction. So becos he has a son at home; he should not go and fight for what he believes in. It is like saying let every soldier that has kids at home not go to d battle field. Instead of u ppls to be blaming d govt for their useless act; you ppls chose to blame d citizen even when they are on their right. If citizens are threaten and killed by d govt, you ppls will blame d ordinary citizen for creating dat room for d killing. If they threaten d govt, u ppls will still blame d citizens for that.
Most at times I use to ask myself if Idi Amin of Ugandan should exist in dis country at dis present tym. Who will save us from his evil deeds.
Shame on u for typing that useless stuff.

No mind them... Speaking like slaves in their own country that is SUPPOSED DEMOCRATIC

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police by folahann(m): 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2018
This is just heartbreaking. So so unfortunate.
Re: Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police by Patrioticman007(m): 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2018
I feel for the families of those killed by Nigerian securities without just cause. Shites choose to live in 1600 AD in 21st century. If you have any grudges against Nigerian government, lobby for whatever you want by using the senators & rep members, we all know they love money, use money to get what you want, and stop playing the victims cards, it won't work. More also Igbos should use money & occupation of seats in the national assembly , by presenting an ipob & voting for him during elections. Once that is done these honourables should now lobby their mates. For the bill that will make them have Biafra land out one shot of the gun made. Everybody will be happy with that. The opposite of this options is war, and we all know war is very expensive.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police by Evercurious(f): 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2018
olaniyilukman:
This is touching.. We surge both parties to shield their sword and the federal govt to respect the rule of law by releasing Elzakhizaki

THAT'S JUST IT
Re: Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police by allanphash7(m): 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2018
Fake

Crap
Re: Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police by Mizwisdom(f): 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2018
Bloggers and lies are 5 and 6
Re: Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2018
spartan50:

Why don't you stake and become a billionaire. .. fraudster.
I tire for the guy..
Re: Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police by Thugnificent(m): 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2018
This is terrible! God rest his soul
Re: Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police by izuzu: 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2018
Without being sentimental, if you are a serious leader, you must NEVER EVER allow any form of insurgency fester.

Our dear GEJ handled BH with "civility" and we all see how it ended him.

Meanwhile, this is not to exonerate our "lifeless" President who is not using the same force on Herdsmen. It shows huge bias.

Funny enough, both menaces are Northern originated.
Re: Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police by pweetygiftofGod(f): 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2018
It was a sad day when my dad breath his last, every one was weeping... my kid bro who happened to be about 5 years old walked up to me and asked me, why was everyone weeping, I told him daddy was sleeping, when the ambulance kame to move dad's body to the mortuary, he asked again, I told him they were taking him to his place of work... my dear people, I answered questions everyday until the burial day
Long story short, this picture reminds me of my brother, how he stared at the corpse and I had to tell him plain, “ brother look @ it very well because this will be the last time, you'll be seeing daddy again” cry

Rest in peace, daddy
To this young man in this post, God will be with you always, amen!

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police by Oxtertee(m): 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2018
tellwisdom:
Chai, buhari why?? cry...If na Yusuf dey stare at you like this, u go like am?? Chai sad
grin grin grin
Re: Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2018
MAY THE ALMIGHTY HELP THE BOY TO GROW UP AND DISCOVER THE TRUE RELIGION OF PEACE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnappers And Killers Of Micah Isiah, Imo Undergraduate Arrested And Paraded / Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra / Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.