Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Tonye Cole's Convoy Kills Two Women (Disturbing Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonye Cole's Convoy Kills Two Women (Disturbing Photos) (55492 Views)

Akon Eyakenyi: Akwa Ibom Senator's Convoy Kills Couple / Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others / Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonye Cole's Convoy Kills Two Women (Disturbing Photos) by chiedu7: 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2018
Re: Tonye Cole's Convoy Kills Two Women (Disturbing Photos) by Ogaga87(m): 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2018
Must it get to this level before the world know you are campaigning..
Re: Tonye Cole's Convoy Kills Two Women (Disturbing Photos) by searchproject(f): 3:16pm On Nov 09, 2018
Nigeria politics and Blood
Re: Tonye Cole's Convoy Kills Two Women (Disturbing Photos) by KenOne: 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2018
PDP and its numerous plat form have started with their fake news.

De Source Connect a PDP group and in conjunction with Senator Magnus Abe social media agents now result to fake news and blackmail.

Tonye Cole convey killing people no radio, tv station in Port Harcourt or even newspapers houses didn't carry such news but only PDP and Magnus Abe carried it.

The earlier APC expels Magnus Abe the better for Rivers APC you can't be in APC and in collabo with PDP and Wike.
Re: Tonye Cole's Convoy Kills Two Women (Disturbing Photos) by Utonwanne(m): 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
Re: Tonye Cole's Convoy Kills Two Women (Disturbing Photos) by Deltatoto: 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

The convoy of APC Gubernatorial candidate, Tonye Cole has allegedly crushed two women to death in Rivers State.

According to an Eyewitness, Kelvin Mopho, Cole's convoy reportedly knocked down two women named Mrs Enigheni Inyele and Mrs Idiami Umor, all from Emoh, in Abua Odual LGA of the state.

Mopho wrote on his social media page;

"Today Is A Black Friday For The Okpeden Clan Ward 8 Of Abua Odual LGA As The Factional APC Governorship Candidate Tonye Cole Kills Two Women Named Mrs Enigheni Inyele And Mrs Idiami Umor All From Emoh, Due To Reckless Driving And Political Desperation As He Commenced His Campaign Tour In Rivers State.

Eye Witness Has It That People Of The Clan And Indeed Ward 8 Rejected Tonye Cole With His Entourage Which In Anger While Trying To Zoom Off From The Ward, The Two Innocent Friends Were Knocked Down By Tonye Cole And His Angry Entourage. The Two Corps Have Been Deposited At The Abua General Hospital As At The Time Of This Information..."

https://politicsngr.com/apc-gov-candidate-tonye-coles-convoy-crushes-two-women-death-photos/

if apc doesn’t take blood who will
Re: Tonye Cole's Convoy Kills Two Women (Disturbing Photos) by gare(f): 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2018
May the soul of the departed rest in peace.

Anger because of rejection, it means he will kill a lot of people, he has not seen rejection , it means he would kill everyone in Rivers state
Re: Tonye Cole's Convoy Kills Two Women (Disturbing Photos) by Datdeltagirl(f): 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2018
I don't understand this story, is it that Tonye himself was driving the car or it was his driver, every thing is not about politics, it could be that it was a mistake but still it manslaughter anyway, RIP to the deceased. Rivers state PDP will milk this for all it worth undecided undecided
Re: Tonye Cole's Convoy Kills Two Women (Disturbing Photos) by AnanseK(m): 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2018
Nairaland is now the number one forum for ignorance and superstition
Re: Tonye Cole's Convoy Kills Two Women (Disturbing Photos) by JasonScoolari: 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
That one wey look like yahoo boy no fit be our governor
So you be Pitakwa girl sef....

I think say you and Rochas na brodas and sisters.
Re: Tonye Cole's Convoy Kills Two Women (Disturbing Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2018
JasonScoolari:
So you be Pitakwa girl sef....

I think say you and Rochas na brodas and sisters.
Yes o. Rochas kwa, I no from there
Re: Tonye Cole's Convoy Kills Two Women (Disturbing Photos) by chrisifeanyi: 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2018
kcmichael:
Pure lie,believe at ur own risk.I was there nothing like that happen.

Anu ofia
Re: Tonye Cole's Convoy Kills Two Women (Disturbing Photos) by MzLee: 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2018
Are you ok at all�
46O1CE:

I know some senseless people will come here and politicise it.
I’m not surprised one bit.
Re: Tonye Cole's Convoy Kills Two Women (Disturbing Photos) by tesppidd: 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Serious...

Rivers State Government should charge Tonye Cole to court for the murder of these women. The trial should be in Port Harcourt.

Attorney General of the State should just do the needful embarassed
So Tonye Cole should be charged for murder, and not the driver of the vehicle?

Why is your brain disappointing you like this?
Re: Tonye Cole's Convoy Kills Two Women (Disturbing Photos) by bmos(m): 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2018
kcmichael:

So where the 2 corpses surfaced from?
Re: Tonye Cole's Convoy Kills Two Women (Disturbing Photos) by GreatEngineer(m): 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2018
He never become Governor edey carry convoy, if he become waiting he go carry.
Re: Tonye Cole's Convoy Kills Two Women (Disturbing Photos) by uuzba(m): 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2018
Omeokachie:
Not again!

Why is this party always bringing sorrow to people's homes and lives!
Stop politicizing everthing. What is a party? Is it a party that drove the car which killed these women?
It is foolishness of the driver that caused it. Learn how to drive well and don't let any oga sitting in the back seat to intimidate you. The driver foolishly acted under duress. That is the court case.

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole's Convoy Kills Two Women (Disturbing Photos) by calyto: 3:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
Una don start another lie abi?

It's like you guys have a whatsapp group where you cook and churn out lies for the public to feed on.

Tonye Cole that has been living his quiet life all this while has become your enemy all because he's APC. Una wehdone

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole's Convoy Kills Two Women (Disturbing Photos) by JasonScoolari: 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
Yes o. Rochas kwa, I no from there
Pitakwa babe wey nor dey represent.

Re: Tonye Cole's Convoy Kills Two Women (Disturbing Photos) by AngelicBeing: 3:55pm On Nov 09, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Serious...

Rivers State Government should charge Tonye Cole to court for the murder of these women. The trial should be in Port Harcourt.

Attorney General of the State should just do the needful embarassed
sad
Re: Tonye Cole's Convoy Kills Two Women (Disturbing Photos) by realsolver: 3:59pm On Nov 09, 2018
Re: Tonye Cole's Convoy Kills Two Women (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2018
This one has already started killing Rivers people even before election. By the time he becomes a governor, what will he do?
Re: Tonye Cole's Convoy Kills Two Women (Disturbing Photos) by aku626(m): 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2018
In some advanced countries this will cost him his dreams of becoming a governor.

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole's Convoy Kills Two Women (Disturbing Photos) by Gandollar(f): 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2018
kcmichael:
You was where? shocked
Re: Tonye Cole's Convoy Kills Two Women (Disturbing Photos) by Desyfoley1452(m): 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2018
APC is synonymous to death and tragedy

Re: Tonye Cole's Convoy Kills Two Women (Disturbing Photos) by micflo28(m): 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2018
Ritual. God protect my sweet mum and family
Re: Tonye Cole's Convoy Kills Two Women (Disturbing Photos) by umarsule885(m): 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2018
TaskCrew:
No one is safe from these politicians in this country. undecided
lOl
Re: Tonye Cole's Convoy Kills Two Women (Disturbing Photos) by frozen70(f): 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2018
This one has ended his political career in that state for life
Re: Tonye Cole's Convoy Kills Two Women (Disturbing Photos) by dingbang(m): 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2018
Naah..he can't be my governor
Re: Tonye Cole's Convoy Kills Two Women (Disturbing Photos) by kamez(m): 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2018
hmm okpeden on abua LGA. that's where I was posted for my nysc PPA back in 2011..

worst 11months of my life.... terrible place to live... no light, no water no mobile network..it felt like I was on gulder ultimate search for 11months...

Rip to the dead

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel And A Dead Accident Victim Yesterday (Photos) / David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair / Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.