Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

NRC Begins Free Train Rides From Aladja-Warri To Itakpe-Abuja - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / NRC Begins Free Train Rides From Aladja-Warri To Itakpe-Abuja (26435 Views)

Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 / Train Commences Haulage From Warri To Itakpe For AKK Gas Project (Photos, Video) / Free Lagos-ibadan Train Rides Record 6 Passengers In 2 Trips (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NRC Begins Free Train Rides From Aladja-Warri To Itakpe-Abuja by Cholison(m): 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2018
The usual propaganda and lies from the pit of hell. Aticulation all the way.
Re: NRC Begins Free Train Rides From Aladja-Warri To Itakpe-Abuja by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Election gimmick. How long will it last?

Yes, it’s election gimmick coz they started the rail line construction yesterday evening.

If you can’t commend the government at least just read the post and pass.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NRC Begins Free Train Rides From Aladja-Warri To Itakpe-Abuja by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2018
what about doing the enugu to portharcourt standard guage......or warri to calabar....r onitcha via owerri, phc, uyo to calabar...
after someone will say this people are not marginalized
Re: NRC Begins Free Train Rides From Aladja-Warri To Itakpe-Abuja by Almaiga: 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2018
Buhari is the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria.

God bless me,
God bless Buhari,
God bless Nigeria.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NRC Begins Free Train Rides From Aladja-Warri To Itakpe-Abuja by Yhinkss(m): 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2018
[quote author=zombieTRACKER post=72825473][/quote]

pig we know u dont celebrate good things in your lineage. u rejoice at bad news.. so Bleep off the thread

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NRC Begins Free Train Rides From Aladja-Warri To Itakpe-Abuja by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2018
Get your account created on https://vecomart.com
Re: NRC Begins Free Train Rides From Aladja-Warri To Itakpe-Abuja by cyberguy72(m): 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2018
yesloaded:
where is my bag? grin

please no need for political fight, I don't want to read somebody started it because what matter most is to see it completed. either started by Buhari administration or not what am much concerned is that they truly completed the project and it's beneficial to Nigerian.

we need functional rail service to progress as a nation

check my signature
Goodluck Jonathan laid the foundation and started it
Re: NRC Begins Free Train Rides From Aladja-Warri To Itakpe-Abuja by cyberguy72(m): 5:59pm On Nov 09, 2018
frowland:
Is this for real? The last time I took a train ride from Meiduguri to Aba, was like 30+ years ago ~ I was still a kid then. That route is no more. What sort of leaders we had this past years and where the whole revenue generated same period went to is still a mystery.
Maiduguri to Aba are u serious! and u want the route restored.
Re: NRC Begins Free Train Rides From Aladja-Warri To Itakpe-Abuja by Lordofthewest(m): 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2018
I need to start reporting some of these Igbos to admin so they can ban them..I will make scapegoats this evening, I'm watching

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NRC Begins Free Train Rides From Aladja-Warri To Itakpe-Abuja by sonofthunder: 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2018
all my abj friends oya go and buy extra pillow for me.

2 Likes

Re: NRC Begins Free Train Rides From Aladja-Warri To Itakpe-Abuja by yesloaded: 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2018
cyberguy72:
God bless him for that

1 Like

Re: NRC Begins Free Train Rides From Aladja-Warri To Itakpe-Abuja by teflonjake(m): 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2018
Josh2x:
This guy above me what is ur problem
Why u spoil my FTC cry

Anyway check the picture and laf out ur stress
Naija still dey use steam engine train grin

I am crying grin
Re: NRC Begins Free Train Rides From Aladja-Warri To Itakpe-Abuja by Olukat(m): 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2018
Yhinkss:

pig abeg tell us the failure in delivering a rail project. and show us your father success too

Only if you can identify your father.
Re: NRC Begins Free Train Rides From Aladja-Warri To Itakpe-Abuja by ryloy: 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2018
cyberguy72:
Jonathan did not start any thing my friend. The project started over 30 years ago during Shagari, but was abandoned

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NRC Begins Free Train Rides From Aladja-Warri To Itakpe-Abuja by engrjacuzzi: 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Election gimmick. How long will it last?

Jonathan started those projects.

which Jonathan? most of these completed rail projects were Yar'adua's agenda to revive Railway and he started them. the best president bought 25 GE locomotives and paid for 75 extra locos to be brought later but we never saw it coming.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NRC Begins Free Train Rides From Aladja-Warri To Itakpe-Abuja by efetimor(m): 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2018
I Stay In Aladja Community Where The Delta Steel Company Is, And I Can Bet With My Life I Have Never Heard Or Seen Anything Train. APC IS SCAM!!!

3 Likes

Re: NRC Begins Free Train Rides From Aladja-Warri To Itakpe-Abuja by Utonwanne(m): 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2018
Is it sustainable? Just asking loud
Re: NRC Begins Free Train Rides From Aladja-Warri To Itakpe-Abuja by Peaceontome247: 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2018
SAI BABA

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NRC Begins Free Train Rides From Aladja-Warri To Itakpe-Abuja by GistFullGround: 6:08pm On Nov 09, 2018
Must it be a free ride
Re: NRC Begins Free Train Rides From Aladja-Warri To Itakpe-Abuja by Ciscodinho1: 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2018
dont8:
This is nice and commendable either you're a wailer or hailer!

Gradually and surely, we MUST get to the promise land in our time.
dont8:

dont8:

I pray so

1 Like

Re: NRC Begins Free Train Rides From Aladja-Warri To Itakpe-Abuja by naijjaman(m): 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2018
Peaceontome247:
SAI BABA

Re: NRC Begins Free Train Rides From Aladja-Warri To Itakpe-Abuja by princdebola201(m): 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2018
cyberguy72:
may ur life be rule like jonathan mr uncompleted project.
may my life be rule like buhari the master completer say amen

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NRC Begins Free Train Rides From Aladja-Warri To Itakpe-Abuja by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Elections things...

Meant for the gullible

Walahi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NRC Begins Free Train Rides From Aladja-Warri To Itakpe-Abuja by megafone: 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
ryloy:
grin
To be frank PMB Achievements in 3 Years is more than 16 years of waste by PDP
so, it's Buhari that did the train? All Buhari did was to cut the commissioning tape! Na GEJ start am!
Re: NRC Begins Free Train Rides From Aladja-Warri To Itakpe-Abuja by Nasir123(m): 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2018
Good development.

1 Like

Re: NRC Begins Free Train Rides From Aladja-Warri To Itakpe-Abuja by fasterwell(m): 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2018
cyberguy72:
1985 abi?

Continue we are listening

3 Likes

Re: NRC Begins Free Train Rides From Aladja-Warri To Itakpe-Abuja by adelaja70(m): 6:26pm On Nov 09, 2018
megafone:
so, it's Buhari that did the train? All Buhari did was to cut the commissioning tape! Na GEJ start am!
NA WA OH... YOUR GEJ NO DEY COMPLETE PROJECTS??!!!

7 Likes

Re: NRC Begins Free Train Rides From Aladja-Warri To Itakpe-Abuja by Alzirida(f): 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2018
Amechi and Fashola have really projected this government far.
I love this

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NRC Begins Free Train Rides From Aladja-Warri To Itakpe-Abuja by Ategberoson(m): 6:30pm On Nov 09, 2018
pmb with his impeccable achievements.

we sane Nigerians are determine to reelect you in 2019. no shaking

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Update On Second Niger Bridge: Only 4km Approach Road From Asaba Left / BREAKING: FG To Shut Down Enugu Airport (see Why) / Accident Along Kaduna-zaria Express Way(graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.