Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Dybala: What I Told Mourinho After United Game|live FORUM - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dybala: What I Told Mourinho After United Game|live FORUM (707 Views)

See The 3 Clubs Interested In Signing Jose Mourinho After Sacking / Iker Casillas Trolls Jose Mourinho After Manchester United Defeat (Photo) / Antonio Conte Retaliate Jose Mourinho After Chelsea Draw With Roma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dybala: What I Told Mourinho After United Game|live FORUM by Default01: 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2018
Dybala: What i told Mourinho after United game|LIVE FORUM

Juventus threw a way a one goal lead after conceding two goals in the space of 10 minutes, the Turin outfit will be facing the prospect of bouncing back after a disappointing midweek game. Juventus have to take on AC Milan at the weekend, with Paulo Dybala speaking to Sky Sport in anticipation of the clash, revealing what he told Jose Mourinho after the Champions League game.

“I told him that there was no need for that gesture, which created more tensions, it's ugly, sometimes we also take insults from the crowd, but there was no need, but I did not insult him, nothing that has been spread around.

“Allegri in these last few games gave us a bit of freedom, I think we can do more harm to our opponents like that.
Ronaldo is on the left but he moves a lot, just look at the goal I made in Manchester, where he made me the cross from the right, then there are Mandzukic, Douglas Costa, Bernardeschi, the coach finds it difficult to put us all together on the pitch.”

For more sports news and discussion please visit
SOURCE

Re: Dybala: What I Told Mourinho After United Game|live FORUM by Fazemood(m): 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2018
My coach can be crazy atimes eh! grin

I like the man he loves winning and losing is an abomination in his culture, that he celebrated in that fashion shows he has passion.

He may be over reactive many times when things aren't going the way he planned but it all balls down to the hunger to always remain at the top.

GGMU...The Reds are matching on.

Re: Dybala: What I Told Mourinho After United Game|live FORUM by Default01: 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2018

(1) (Reply)

The Malaysian Who Predicted Correct Score For PSG Vs Man Utd Has Predicted Again / Uefa Would Not Have Awarded PSG Penalty Against Barca Or Real / 2018/2019 Champions League Quarter-final: Your Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.