Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

U.S. Police brutalised, Teasered Woman In The Eyes, Loses Sight(Graphics) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. Police brutalised, Teasered Woman In The Eyes, Loses Sight(Graphics) (1277 Views)

China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos / Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing / Why Not Ban White People From The U.S. Police Force? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.S. Police brutalised, Teasered Woman In The Eyes, Loses Sight(Graphics) by Explorers(m): 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2018
Tanisha White from Winnfield, Louisiana, says she was beaten by police in an attack so bad it has caused her to lose the sight in one eye.

Ms White explained that she was at a friends' house when she called Winnfield police for a ride home on Monday night, something she's done many times before.

She believes a 'misunderstanding' led to her brutal attack.

'The police officer pulled the taser out and started shooting in my right eye,' Ms White said.

She claims the police attacked her so badly it has left her blooded and bruised and with several broken bones,

'I couldn't see, I was screaming, It felt like I was getting electrocuted.'

White has been in the hospital for three days and has now learned she will never be able to see out of her injured eye again.

'It's already hard living day to day, I have to stay with my parents you know, so this is just going to make my life even harder,' White said.

She is an army veteran who suffers from PTSD, anxiety and depression.

Louisiana state police are investigating the allegations.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6371775/Louisiana-army-veteran-tasered-EYE-loses-sight.html
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Police brutalised, Teasered Woman In The Eyes, Loses Sight(Graphics) by bedspread: 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2018
It's USA!
The culprit will definitely Face the LAW!!
Re: U.S. Police brutalised, Teasered Woman In The Eyes, Loses Sight(Graphics) by Blakjewelry(m): 6:30pm On Nov 09, 2018
the story is shabby maybe when the matter goes to court more will be revealed

1 Like

Re: U.S. Police brutalised, Teasered Woman In The Eyes, Loses Sight(Graphics) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
Gosh..sorry to her!
Re: U.S. Police brutalised, Teasered Woman In The Eyes, Loses Sight(Graphics) by Chriswazo(m): 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2018
You called police to come and pick you up and drive you home Hmmm, i will like my kids to be raised in that kind of community.
I don't need to explain what your fate would have been in our system, that day, d go ask you if ur papa na Bubu? Na u d pay them?

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Police brutalised, Teasered Woman In The Eyes, Loses Sight(Graphics) by seungbanja: 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2018
Explorer, I have a proposition that might interest you. Kindly inbox me: seungbanja@yahoo.com
Re: U.S. Police brutalised, Teasered Woman In The Eyes, Loses Sight(Graphics) by Aldebaran(m): 3:43am On Nov 10, 2018
US police like Nigerian police angry
Re: U.S. Police brutalised, Teasered Woman In The Eyes, Loses Sight(Graphics) by sonofanarchy(m): 4:43am On Nov 10, 2018
I couldn't recognize her
Re: U.S. Police brutalised, Teasered Woman In The Eyes, Loses Sight(Graphics) by tk4rd: 7:51am On Nov 10, 2018
Police now do taxi in America??
Re: U.S. Police brutalised, Teasered Woman In The Eyes, Loses Sight(Graphics) by enomakos(m): 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
are police taxi drivers there?
Re: U.S. Police brutalised, Teasered Woman In The Eyes, Loses Sight(Graphics) by Dottore: 4:21am On Nov 16, 2018
The story is so sketchy
Re: U.S. Police brutalised, Teasered Woman In The Eyes, Loses Sight(Graphics) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 16, 2018
When US police turn to uber or taxify
Re: U.S. Police brutalised, Teasered Woman In The Eyes, Loses Sight(Graphics) by dangoteinlaw: 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
Busy Signal----- free all black people, leave all black people (singing)

(1) (Reply)

Trump And Biden will love this(See pics) / Barack Obama’s $7 Million Hawaii Vacation Is An Insult To America’s Struggling / Worlds Longest 260km Traffic Jam In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.