Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Looking For A Content Writer For Your Blog? You Found One - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Looking For A Content Writer For Your Blog? You Found One (814 Views)

Is It Possible To Flip A Blog You Opened With Blogger / See The Cheapest Beautiful Blog You Can Go For Here, (unbelievable) / To Make Money From Your Blog You Need Quality Content (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Content Writer For Your Blog? You Found One by shady45(m): 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2018
Hello Good day,

If you are seing this, it means you are interested in finding a good writer for your Blog.

What makes some of the big blogs standout is the nature of their contents.

Every post must have good english construct, well written in an understandable manner as your blog will be accessed by different kind of people from several backgrounds.

Therefore its important to find one who is good with spoken and written english to achieve a great post.

In addition, a good writer should also be able to write posts inline with SEO practices.

Another advantage of a good content writer is ability to create pictures specifically for post instead of getting google images..

I will work for you and make sure i deliver at the appropriate time and i promise that you will enjoy my work.

Other skills i have aside writing is:

Web design, Graphics design and other IT related skills.

Kindly call or whatsapp me via : 08110594681 or email me at peteriteka(@)gmail.Com
Re: Looking For A Content Writer For Your Blog? You Found One by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
Price
Re: Looking For A Content Writer For Your Blog? You Found One by Bigboy289(m): 12:11am On Nov 10, 2018
shady45:
Hello Good day,

If you are seing this, it means you are interested in finding a good writer for your Blog.

What makes some of the big blogs standout is the nature of their contents.

Every post must have good english construct, well written in an understandable manner as your blog will be accessed by different kind of people from several backgrounds.

Therefore its important to find one who is good with spoken and written english to achieve a great post.

In addition, a good writer should also be able to write posts inline with SEO practices.

Another advantage of a good content writer is ability to create pictures specifically for post instead of getting google images..

I will work for you and make sure i deliver at the appropriate time and i promise that you will enjoy my work.

Other skills i have aside writing is:

Web design, Graphics design and other IT related skills.

Kindly call or whatsapp me via : 08110594681 or email me at peteriteka(@)gmail.Com
how much for content,?
Re: Looking For A Content Writer For Your Blog? You Found One by shady45(m): 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
OfficialDad:
Price

Lets discuss on Whatsapp, you can give me your number
Re: Looking For A Content Writer For Your Blog? You Found One by shady45(m): 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
Bigboy289:
how much for content,?

ets discuss on Whatsapp, you can give me your number
Re: Looking For A Content Writer For Your Blog? You Found One by shady45(m): 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
Bigboy289:
how much for content,?

Let's chat on 08110594681

(1) (Reply)

How To Do Your Own Search Engine / Need A WEBSITE But Don’t Know WHERE To Turn …? / Buy .com Domain On Namecheap For $5.88/year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.