Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Enugu Government’s Footprint On Eswama Dump Site - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Government’s Footprint On Eswama Dump Site (19361 Views)

Governor Udom Emmanuel's Footprint On Kings Flour Mill / Enugu Government House Christian Chapel: New Pictures Of Progress / RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Government’s Footprint On Eswama Dump Site by bixton(m): 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2018
So in 12 years this is the first time a governor is looking an access road to a dump site?
And some persons will still blame PMB and the FG?
Re: Enugu Government’s Footprint On Eswama Dump Site by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2018
bixton:

Is the road an existing road that's being dualised or its an entirely new road starting from scratch?

Existing and dualised.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Government’s Footprint On Eswama Dump Site by searchproject(f): 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2018
Nigeria and Politics grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Enugu Government’s Footprint On Eswama Dump Site by EngrKizzy(m): 4:27am On Nov 10, 2018
You are the reason they say we lazy, it wont kill you to put this m.b to research purpose, i knew in may fashola came to enugu after the road was reawarded to the isreali company RCC. Keep short and dont mislead people if you have nothing to say
OkaNaUbe:
Enugu State is in the Hands of God.

For those of you that do not travel but believe whatever APC government of lies tells you. Onitsha-Enugu Federal Road is being constructed by Enugu State Government and the contractor is RCC. What confused me is that between the sections of the road, (say just 1-2km distance), you will see signpost of Federal Government stating they are rehabilitating the road with Sukuk fund.

Let someone from that State confirm what I just said. Note: Onitsha-Enugu Road.

Also, between Umunya to Awka, Anambra State, the Federal road is bad. Between Ihiala-Orlu Federal road is bad (used before by those plying Lagos-Akwa Ibom-Calabar etc, Porth.Harcourt-Enugu Road is bad.
Re: Enugu Government’s Footprint On Eswama Dump Site by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 10, 2018
[s]
EngrKizzy:
You are the reason they say we lazy, it wont kill you to put this m.b to research purpose, i knew in may fashola came to enugu after the road was reawarded to the isreali company RCC. Keep short and dont mislead people if you have nothing to say
[/s]

Re-award a road already constructed by the State Government? You are rather lazy, brainwashed and idiotic. If you don't or can't confirm what really happened, just read and pass. You haven't made any point
Re: Enugu Government’s Footprint On Eswama Dump Site by ENEONWO(m): 8:47am On Nov 10, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

For those of you that do not travel but believe whatever APC government of lies tells you. Onitsha-Enugu Federal Road is being constructed by Enugu State Government and the contractor is RCC. What confused me is that between the sections of the road, (say just 1-2km distance), you will see signpost of Federal Government stating they are rehabilitating the road with Sukuk fund.

Also, between Umunya to Awka, Anambra State, the Federal road is bad. Between Ihiala-Orlu Federal road is bad (used before by those plying Lagos-Akwa Ibom-Calabar etc, Porth.Harcourt-Enugu Road is bad.
. You are a capital bunkum. Listen to yourself. Enugu State government fixing federal road, yet federal government putting up sign board showing that it is fixing it with Sukuk fund! Wait a minute ; did a go at eat up your brain last night?
Re: Enugu Government’s Footprint On Eswama Dump Site by Kingjames(m): 9:17am On Nov 10, 2018
why now!
Re: Enugu Government’s Footprint On Eswama Dump Site by Psoul(m): 10:57am On Nov 10, 2018
derrydinny:
barkindo sounds hausa, are there no contractors in alaigbo anymore?

these people really don't trust themselves, why should we others trust them?

Is Julius Berger a Nigerian Construction company. Why is Nigeria using them? Does it mean that there is no Indigenous construction company in Nigeria?

Sometimes, when you don't know what to say, better keep quiet instead of making urslf look stupid. It's not a must to comment on every post.
Re: Enugu Government’s Footprint On Eswama Dump Site by mrdipye(m): 12:17pm On Nov 10, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

You're saying the truth

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Shouts Of Up NEPA On Power Restoration Has To Stop / The Darkest Baby In The World Born In South (photo) / Bukola Saraki Casts His Vote At Polling Unit In Ilorin (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.