Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

White Or Black - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / White Or Black (274 Views)

White Or Black (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

White Or Black by Demzlent(m): 7:14pm On Nov 09, 2018
White or black!

The westerners had so much brainwashed us that they call us black instead of dark and told us everything evil is black, I wonder why they call the dark race people of Color? What Are they also not people of Color? We call them while meanwhile they ain't near off-white sef.

We call people of Color white and call the dark/ black people of Color, there is a clear difference between the westerners Color and Color white... I remember when we want to buy cartridges for printer we say "give me colour ink and black." The cartridge with mixture of colors is called Color while black is black, but when it comes to dark race then dark(black)becomes people of Color. It's time we get off whatever it is the westerners had hooked us with.

If a black guy kills, you start hearing bad testimonies about the black guy but a white serial killer is a saint who turned bad, if he wasn't pushed then he's mentally deranged.

Angel of light are white, while demons are black.

We are not black, we are dark in complexion and they ain't white but people of Color. They are never white, white is a different color from what they are. I still don’t know who told them they are white. They can’t be white and we can’t be black we both would be off to be white or black.

By Damilola Mosaku

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Illegal Airtime Deductions / Subscriptions / Migrant Caravan Violence Brings Tension At The US Mexico Border Full Compilation / CNN Partners With Nigerian Firm On Premium News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.