Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,919 members, 7,828,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

APC Chieftain Says Buhari May Lose Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Chieftain Says Buhari May Lose Election (674 Views)

What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku / Tinubu’s Associates Fear Buhari May Turn Against Him After 2019 / Why Buhari May Not Sign 2018 Budget – Minister, Udoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Chieftain Says Buhari May Lose Election by durableking: 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2018
APC chieftain says Buhari may lose election

Bauchi State APC chieftain, Alhamdu Shagaya, who also is an aide to Yakubu Dogara, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, says that his principal work to ensure the victory of Governor Mohammad Abubakar in the 2015 election.

He also stated that President Muhammadu Buhari, Governor Abubakar and other candidates of the party will lose 2019 election over the alleged non-conduct of primaries by the APC.

Details on ‎https://www.yourtotalneeds.com/?p=2198
Re: APC Chieftain Says Buhari May Lose Election by Sincinnati: 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2018
Buhari has lost erection for a long time now, e remain election.

Sinator Saraki is doing a good job with Aisha, though.

1 Like

Re: APC Chieftain Says Buhari May Lose Election by kahal29: 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2018
Aide to Dogara..... End of story
Re: APC Chieftain Says Buhari May Lose Election by socialmediaman: 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2018
I believe him. Why?

Truth comes out when they’re shortchanged, like Rochas, like others.

When someone who’s shortchanged by his party tells you his party will lose election, believe him.

Did you hear Ambode say his party will lose the 2019 election? No. Because if he believed they’ll lose, he would’ve decamped and challenged them to a fight.

End of discussion
Re: APC Chieftain Says Buhari May Lose Election by durableking: 7:08am On Nov 10, 2018
Sincinnati:
Buhari has lost erection for a long time now, e remain election.

Sinator Saraki is doing a good job with Aisha, though.

i didnt mean erection ooo abeg

(1) (Reply)

This Is Not The Buhari They Know, This Is Jibril From Sudan / 'My Dear Yoruba Brothers 'A Powerful Message From An Igbo Atiku Fan / Sokoto For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.