Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Chinese Company ‘forces Staff To Drink Urine As Punishment’ - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chinese Company ‘forces Staff To Drink Urine As Punishment’ (349 Views)

Chinese Company, Shenzhen Lemi To Establish Battery Factory In Nigeria / Fuel, Naira Crisis: Banks Direct Staff To Dress Down / Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Company ‘forces Staff To Drink Urine As Punishment’ by tstx(m): 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2018
A Chinese company is currently under the spotlight after its staff were forced to drink urine for failing to reach certain targets.

Footages circulating in the media show some of the workers drinking urine and being whipped in addition.

According a report by Metro.co.uk., the staff were handed such inhuman treatment after ‘failing to reach their sales targets’.

The firm is reportedly a decorating company based in Zunyi city, in southwestern Guizhou Province.

Further reports suggest management was disappointed in the workers that they were ordered to eat cockroaches as another form of punishment.

The video shows cups of yellow liquid being picked up by the staff, as two employees hold their noses as they down the cups in front of everyone else.

The workers formed a queue and took turns to receive their punishments as others were also subjected to whips.

Meanwhile, three management staff, surnamed Guo, Cai and Huang, had been arrested pending investigation.

This was confirmed by the Zunyi police after public outrage when the video went viral.
Some other staff were reportedly made to have their heads shaven as punishment.

https://yen.com.gh/118495-chinese-company-forces-staff-drink-urine-punishment.html

Re: Chinese Company ‘forces Staff To Drink Urine As Punishment’ by tstx(m): 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2018
cheesy
Re: Chinese Company ‘forces Staff To Drink Urine As Punishment’ by NwaAmaikpe: 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2018
shocked

I drink my urine too.
Not as punishment though but as medicine to flush out whatever STI I may have picked up from skin-to-skin.
And it works wonders.

So this retribution could be for their own good.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Company ‘forces Staff To Drink Urine As Punishment’ by tstx(m): 10:40am On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I drink my urine too.
Not as punishment though but as medicine to flush out whatever STI I may have picked up from skin-to-skin.
And it works wonders.

Lol
Re: Chinese Company ‘forces Staff To Drink Urine As Punishment’ by wayne4loan: 10:48am On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I drink my urine too.
And it works wonders.

jesus shocked
Re: Chinese Company ‘forces Staff To Drink Urine As Punishment’ by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:52am On Nov 10, 2018
But y did dey not bit up d Chinese oga dat giv dem piss?China n lebanix r d most wicked oyibo in dis my country.
Y have dey not put dis one on FP.oga lalasticlala biko bia

(1) (Reply)

Come In And Take This [FREE REPORT].... If You Still Find It Hard To Earn Online / Start Up A Passive Income Online Business For Free Today / Customer Battles Sterling Bank Over Million-naira Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.