Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Blackface: Tuface Lawsuit Against Me Is Incompetent. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface: Tuface Lawsuit Against Me Is Incompetent. (453 Views)

2Face Shares Cryptic Post As Pero Adeniyi Files N500m Lawsuit Against Wife Annie / Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song / Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackface: Tuface Lawsuit Against Me Is Incompetent. by Remily(m): 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2018
The war between the legendary Tu face and the music star, Blackface, doesn't seem to be over yet. We can recall that Tuface had sued Blackface of the then Plantashun Boiz for defamation over his claims to music rights at a High court of Lagos earlier this year.

The case came up today the 9th of November, 2018 for hearing of pending applications before Justice Oyefeso of the State High Court, Ikeja. The matter was later adjourned to the 16th of January, 2019 for hearing.

One of Blackface's legal team, Emmanuel Enajeroh Esq. addressed the press after the court session today. And he has this to say, "We have raised defence of justification to Tuface defamation suit. Claims statements made by Blackface are factual and we are in order to strike out Tuface defamation claims against Blackface. We will surely get justice for Blackface."

Blackface also took to his instagram page to share more on the issue.

Another counsel in the defence team, Ayanwale Charles Oluwole Esq. further reteirated that Blackface has been constantly shut out of royalties accruable to him from the use of African Queen in Nigeria and that illegalities of this nature should not be encouraged in this country.

Also, we understand that Blackface has a pending suit at the Federal High Court, Lagos against The EME and Wizkid for copyright infringements.

We hope justice will be served at the end of it all.

Watch video :
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp7VEoEgXUE/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=5vjvukwqahv2

Re: Blackface: Tuface Lawsuit Against Me Is Incompetent. by lizzydanger: 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2018
ftc tongue
Re: Blackface: Tuface Lawsuit Against Me Is Incompetent. by Remily(m): 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2018
This war doesnt seem like it's ending soon.

(1) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli & AY Makun To Star In Hollywood Animation “elliot: The Littlest Rein / Dignitaries Pay Last Respect To Baba Sala In Ibadan Cultural Center / Nigerian Celebrates After Surviving 6th Motor Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.