Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

50 Great Unique Content Business Related Articles For Sale! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / 50 Great Unique Content Business Related Articles For Sale! (874 Views)

Unique Multi-function Shelf For Your Bathroom. Now Available In Nigeria. / ALL Business Related Information Click - Http://www.way2trading.com/ / Directory Of All Things Related To Babies And Children. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

50 Great Unique Content Business Related Articles For Sale! by maclatunji: 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2010
Hello! I am a freelance writer and I have just finished a collection of business related articles that are unique and not copied from any source. They are carefully written in such a manner that they can be kept for a long time before publishing and still remain relevant at least five years from now. The shortest of these articles is 250 words long while a few contain over 400 words in total I have written 14,660 words in this package.

These are their titles:

1. Avoiding cut-throat competition

2. Conflict Management in an Organization

3. Do not take your customers for granted

4. Expanding a business

5. Handling troublesome employees

6. Having a cheerful disposition at work

7. Making Money from Your Hobby

8. Managing TV and Internet Access in the Workplace

9. Observing trends ahead of the competition

10. Should you fear your boss?

11. Taking care of external correspondence

12. The need for proper accounting in small business

13. The need to train and develop your staff

14. The power of effective communication in an organization

15. The way to make money is not to chase it

16. What do our consumers want?

17. Why People Matter to a Business?

18. Avoiding Scams

19. Corporate Social Responsibility

20. Doing your duty as an employee

21. Failure is not something to be afraid of

22. Handling Workplace Pressure

23. Keeping your customers happy

24. Managing Change in your Organization

25. Motivating your Employees

26. Providing the right leadership for your employees

27. Start Small and Think Big!

28. The benefits of having a savings culture

29. The need to abide by government rules and regulations

30. The Power of Advertising

31. The Power of Goodwill

32. Using a Blog as a Cheap Way of Putting your Business on the Internet

33. When to drop a Product

34. Why Research and Development is Important

35. Businesses need to adapt to changes in their environment in order to survive

36. Developing the Right Route-to-Market Strategy

37. Employing the right people for your business

38. Handling bullying and intimidation in the Workplace

39. Handling your Suppliers

40. Make Integrity your Watchword

41. Managing Customer Complaints

42. No need to ‘re-invent the wheel’

43. Rewarding Excellence in the Workplace

44. Staying ahead of your competitors

45. The need for Control in Business

46. The need to have ethical values in your business

47. The power of positive thoughts

48. Using the Internet as a leveraging tool for small businesses

49. Why is location so important to every business?

50. You Should Listen to Your Employees

I know that anybody who buys them will have value for their money; they may use them to build a blog, publish them on a website or in a magazine. Alternatively, you could just read them to help you improve your business or start one.  I am transferring all ownership rights to the buyer.

In case you would like to see samples of my writing, you can visit http://olawriter. .

My reserve price for this package is N25, 000. However, if there is a high demand for it, it goes to the highest bidder who can match his bid with payment.

If you are interested you can call me on 08085404500 or e-mail: olatuson@gmail.com

P.S: These articles have a global scope and are not written for Nigeria only. Also, I am a very versatile writer and have done work related to Real Estate, Information Communication Technology and a little bit of Politics.
Re: 50 Great Unique Content Business Related Articles For Sale! by Petrodirect: 6:41am On May 13, 2020
Okay
Re: 50 Great Unique Content Business Related Articles For Sale! by naijacutee(f): 6:46am On May 13, 2020
Thread expired - Locked.

(1)

Seeking Exporters Of Groundnut & Sorghum / Cassava Starch Paste Supply / make N50,000 monthly marketing this unique product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.