Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

8 Benefits Of Publishing Original And Lengthy Posts On Your Blog - Bloggingscope - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 8 Benefits Of Publishing Original And Lengthy Posts On Your Blog - Bloggingscope (5002 Views)

Tips On Writing Original And Viral Content / Get 10 Posts On Your Blog Daily At Just 10k Per Month / Make 10 Posts On My Blog In Exchange For Traffic From Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Benefits Of Publishing Original And Lengthy Posts On Your Blog - Bloggingscope by okwabayi(m): 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
I will read this later and post a thoughtful comment.
To me long posts are overrated and guarantee nothing in terms of viewership.
If one is a skilled writer whose style is posting lengthy write ups then that is a different case.
Re: 8 Benefits Of Publishing Original And Lengthy Posts On Your Blog - Bloggingscope by fastseo: 1:14am On Nov 16, 2018
okwabayi:
I will read this later and post a thoughtful comment.
To me long posts are overrated and guarantee nothing in terms of viewership.
If one is a skilled writer whose style is posting lengthy write ups then that is a different case.

So if you now write a post on airtel data on 300 words

And I now write on airtel data, benefits of airtel data, list of cheap date, codes to migrate to it, how to buy the data from your bank account, tips to make sure your data last up till one month and finally other airtel data that worth buying and airtel cheat or free browse codes.

Adopting the Latent semantic analysis /technique
Total 1500 plus a little video on youtube

All this point I listed are subheadings in h3 tags
Which among the two will draw traffic?

Mind you I used long tail Keywords to drag my h3 titles to h1 title... Making the the topic of the post

Don't allow laziness deny you of traffic.

See how it works.

If some one type airtel cheats on Google I have a good chance of showing up.
If someone type tips to make your data last I have a good chance too
Codes to migrate from

I will still appear.

Now back to dwell rate... Some one visiting my blog might be patients to read other headlines and subheadings, because once you reach on codes to migrate and you see a catching subheadings that say stop airtel from consuming your data with this tip... 50% of viewsers will be patent to read and till watch the video depending on their choice..
All this leads to lengthy time n dwell rate.

If Google sees that people spend more time on your blog than others they assume you satisfied them n your content is okay the algorithm move you up.

Finally that's why all those oyibo people on fiver will give you job, to write them 4000 length of post... They give you subheadings to use.... They aren't fool most of them are seo agencies

Last week I was browsing about salary structure on a particular company and I saw a blog that was opened last year to taking the lead n i saw naija and webincomplus (a guy on naira) blog awhich was opened since 2013/2014 coming behind the guy and I had to compare both.

The new blog post was lengthy not only that he gave much details about everything.
He went further to make a table of comparison and a his figures was in table and chats making it easy for readers to comprehend.

And I was like wow... Not minding that the blog has a little DA

Finally the guy who is opposing long post (quench) is making reference to Google medic update of August 1 that hit so many medic sites that lack trust and authority.. If you are writing on any medical niche lengthy post won't give you much rank like other niche.. Google has come out to say they want sites that has authority or written by those who are in medical professional not SEO experts to rank

1 Like

Re: 8 Benefits Of Publishing Original And Lengthy Posts On Your Blog - Bloggingscope by okwabayi(m): 6:07am On Nov 16, 2018
fastseo:

So if you now write a post on airtel data on 300 words

And I now write on airtel data, benefits of airtel data, list of cheap date, codes to migrate to it, how to buy the data from your bank account, tips to make sure your data last up till one month and finally other airtel data that worth buying and airtel cheat or free browse codes.

Adopting the Latent semantic analysis /technique
Total 1500 plus a little video on youtube

All this point I listed are subheadings in h3 tags
Which among the two will draw traffic?

Mind you I used long tail Keywords to drag my h3 titles to h1 title... Making the the topic of the post

Don't allow laziness deny you of traffic.

See how it works.

If some one type airtel cheats on Google I have a good chance of showing up.
If someone type tips to make your data last I have a good chance too
Codes to migrate from

I will still appear.

Now back to dwell rate... Some one visiting my blog might be patients to read other headlines and subheadings, because once you reach on codes to migrate and you see a catching subheadings that say stop airtel from consuming your data with this tip... 50% of viewsers will be patent to read and till watch the video depending on their choice..
All this leads to lengthy time n dwell rate.

Finally that's why all those oyibo people on fiver will give you job, to write them 4000 length of post... They give you subheadings to use.... They aren't fool most of them are seo agencies

Last week I was browsing about salary structure on a particular company and I saw a blog that was opened last year to taking the lead n i saw naija and webincomplus (a guy on naira) blog awhich was opened since 2013/2014 coming behind the guy and I had to compare both.

The new blog post was lengthy not only that he gave much details about everything.
He went further to make a table of comparison and a his figures was in table and chats making it easy for readers to comprehend.

And I was like wow... Not minding that the blog has a little DA

Finally the guy who is opposing long post (quench) is making reference to Google medic update of August 1 that hit so many medic sites that lack trust and authority.. If you are writing on any medical niche lengthy post won't give you much rank like other niche.. Google has come out to say they want sites that has authority or written by those who are in medical professional not SEO experts to rank
There is a huge problem with lengthy write ups: the author eventually becomes prone to beating around the bush.
The comment I made was before reading the article. Funny enough after reading it in entirety I couldn’t add any more information. The reason being is five hundred words alone could carry the same information — there was nothing new in what I read.

If Google sees that people spend more time on your blog than others they assume you satisfied them n your content is okay the algorithm move you up.
Don’t use this as a guide. The algorithm already means it is not done by humans so one can cheat their way past it.
If you create a how-to blog and I create a song lyrics one there is a higher chance more people will visit my blog and remain in it longer than yours. It will not change the fact yours is more valuable but mine will pull more revenue.

The reason entertainment blogs post short news [five hundred words and less] is the average consumers’ habits.
This is a country where the only people who read voluminous articles are writers and budding ones.
People have short attention spans. Nobody wants to spend fifteen minutes reading one article as opposed to using the same time to read ten.
Complete Sports is a good example of literature which sells well. Apart from its cheap price it compresses the same amount of information one can get from a forty page newspaper into four pages — consumers get the same information but in bite-sized portions.
Re: 8 Benefits Of Publishing Original And Lengthy Posts On Your Blog - Bloggingscope by fastseo: 6:54am On Nov 16, 2018
Thanks for your response.

But what do you think here

Source : https://backlinko.com/search-engine-ranking

If you have any well recognized source to back your claims please let's see it

If you create a how-to blog and I create a song lyrics one
How does a how to article got to do with lyrics or songs?
It seems you didn't well understood my points above.

I mean blog topics on same topic content and niche am not talking about cross section

Finally all your claims above is based on assumption and your personal thoughts

Re: 8 Benefits Of Publishing Original And Lengthy Posts On Your Blog - Bloggingscope by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
totally outdated
Re: 8 Benefits Of Publishing Original And Lengthy Posts On Your Blog - Bloggingscope by dorisnelson: 11:10am On Feb 11, 2019
Please I need quality backlink to my blog..please if you are interested to help contact me @dorisnels130@gmail.com thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Or Nigerian, Which Is Better For Domain Name? / Glo Operamini Free Browsing And Downloading / 12 Things That Will Kill Your Blog Post Every Time Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.