Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Fraud ...... Fraud..... Fraud..... Watch Out... Don't Fall A Victim - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraud ...... Fraud..... Fraud..... Watch Out... Don't Fall A Victim (646 Views)

FRAUD FRAUD. FRAUD / Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide / Nigerian Customs Exposes Scammers! Don’t Fall A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud ...... Fraud..... Fraud..... Watch Out... Don't Fall A Victim by medocity(m): 2:17am On Nov 10, 2018
Good morning
my girlfriend was scammed on Instagram social media by one Oladipupo Joshua Daniel with the display name "Bella Boutique outfit" advertising different kind of products on Friday 2nd of October, 2018 while she was trying to buy some items ( bags, shoes, clothes..... E. T. C) from the said fraudster and promised us that the items will be delivered on Monday 5th of October, 2018. But to Our surprise, his number has not been going through at all after the payment of #53, 000 have make for the said goods, he even blocked my girlfriend on all social media both on instagram and what's app.

In order for u guys to believe me because she didn't want to tell me but I noticed it when she couldn't hide her disappointment in the said fraudster. I went to the said page, in order to confirm her story, I went ahead to place order for some items too and I ask him for the details to which I'm to make the payment... It was the same account details he sent to my lady

Account name :- Oladipupo Joshua Daniel
Account number :-1001601448
Bank name :-heritage bank

I made some effort to contact the bank in question.... Heritage Bank. The bank in their response said since it is a private transaction, that it none of the business.... Attached are some evidences

Plz don't be a victim of this guy... Buy I am definitely gonna track him down with everything I've got

1 Share

Re: Fraud ...... Fraud..... Fraud..... Watch Out... Don't Fall A Victim by bizza45: 2:28am On Nov 10, 2018
No matter what an open market is still d best place to buy something .... All these yeye packaging online store na scam ... If person scam u for market u go know how to track am but if na online store how u wan take track am
Re: Fraud ...... Fraud..... Fraud..... Watch Out... Don't Fall A Victim by BonkoINC: 2:42am On Nov 10, 2018
Sorry for your loss
Re: Fraud ...... Fraud..... Fraud..... Watch Out... Don't Fall A Victim by nanauju(f): 3:35am On Nov 10, 2018
Ur first mistake was contacting the fraudster bank directly, they will want to protect their own customer. Except it's a Heritage to Heritage transaction.
Next time, contact your own bank not the fraudster's bank. Tell your bank that you made an erroneous transfer. For your own benefit Your bank will then contact the bank of the fraudster.
Don't ever get to tell your bank that it was a fraudster bank u transferred the money to.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fraud ...... Fraud..... Fraud..... Watch Out... Don't Fall A Victim by delzbaba(m): 5:21am On Nov 10, 2018
I don't know why, but I can tell a fraud when I see one
Re: Fraud ...... Fraud..... Fraud..... Watch Out... Don't Fall A Victim by zolajpower: 5:45am On Nov 10, 2018
medocity:
Good morning
my girlfriend was scammed on Instagram social media by one Oladipupo Joshua Daniel with the display name "Bella Boutique outfit" advertising different kind of products on Friday 2nd of October, 2018 while she was trying to buy some items ( bags, shoes, clothes..... E. T. C) from the said fraudster and promised us that the items will be delivered on Monday 5th of October, 2018. But to Our surprise, his number has not been going through at all after the payment of #53, 000 have make for the said goods, he even blocked my girlfriend on all social media both on instagram and what's app.

In order for u guys to believe me because she didn't want to tell me but I noticed it when she couldn't hide her disappointment in the said fraudster. I went to the said page, in order to confirm her story, I went ahead to place order for some items too and I ask him for the details to which I'm to make the payment... It was the same account details he sent to my lady

Account name :- Oladipupo Joshua Daniel
Account number :-1001601448
Bank name :-heritage bank

I made some effort to contact the bank in question.... Heritage Bank. The bank in their response said since it is a private transaction, that it none of the business.... Attached are some evidences

Plz don't be a victim of this guy... Buy I am definitely gonna track him down with everything I've got
Visit the office of the efcc or Dss ,the criminal will be fished out . Through is bank

1 Like

Re: Fraud ...... Fraud..... Fraud..... Watch Out... Don't Fall A Victim by Xisnin(m): 9:57am On Nov 10, 2018
EFCC are on twitter, connect with them.
Re: Fraud ...... Fraud..... Fraud..... Watch Out... Don't Fall A Victim by beaman: 11:08am On Nov 10, 2018
Xisnin:
EFCC are on twitter, connect with them.

Good and the best Step to take

(1) (Reply)

I Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers Last Year – Married Man Boasts / Robbers Hack 300-level OAU Student To Death In The Hostel / Married Teacher Faces 90 Years In Prison After Having Sex With Students In Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.