Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

"Yellow Stew" Simi Shares Adorable Photo With Adekunle God, Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Yellow Stew" Simi Shares Adorable Photo With Adekunle God, Fans React (60376 Views)

Zoro With Adekunle Gold And His Wife, Simi (Photos) / Simi Shares Photos From Honeymoon In Cape Town / Simi Shares Adorable Photos With Falz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Yellow Stew" Simi Shares Adorable Photo With Adekunle God, Fans React by bigkahuna704(m): 6:27am On Nov 10, 2018
Yellow FEver

2 Likes

Re: "Yellow Stew" Simi Shares Adorable Photo With Adekunle God, Fans React by Eyedea(m): 6:27am On Nov 10, 2018
No be only Adekunle God no Adekunle Jesus smh

1 Like

Re: "Yellow Stew" Simi Shares Adorable Photo With Adekunle God, Fans React by israelmao(m): 6:28am On Nov 10, 2018
Coming from Simi something definitely is about to happen!

1 Like

Re: "Yellow Stew" Simi Shares Adorable Photo With Adekunle God, Fans React by Zuorom: 6:30am On Nov 10, 2018
israelmao:
Coming from Simi something definitely is about to happen!
Aproko, you wan start abi?

1 Like

Re: "Yellow Stew" Simi Shares Adorable Photo With Adekunle God, Fans React by Zuorom: 6:31am On Nov 10, 2018
Eyedea:
Na wa o, I didn't even notice it. This op must be high on something

1 Like

Re: "Yellow Stew" Simi Shares Adorable Photo With Adekunle God, Fans React by pussyeater(m): 6:32am On Nov 10, 2018
Eyedea:
Sense wee not kee you. You get eyes grin

2 Likes

Re: "Yellow Stew" Simi Shares Adorable Photo With Adekunle God, Fans React by israelmao(m): 6:43am On Nov 10, 2018
Zuorom:
Aproko, you wan start abi?
Something is brewing up between them of course.
Re: "Yellow Stew" Simi Shares Adorable Photo With Adekunle God, Fans React by Blissguts: 6:43am On Nov 10, 2018
Ericnrm:

freesupertips.co.uk
gonna try em out.... I believe you are using them currently ?
Re: "Yellow Stew" Simi Shares Adorable Photo With Adekunle God, Fans React by Goalnaldo(m): 6:47am On Nov 10, 2018
Yellow stew kwa

You can earn bitcoin hourly using telegram. Check my siggy

1 Like

Re: "Yellow Stew" Simi Shares Adorable Photo With Adekunle God, Fans React by zedman1(m): 6:51am On Nov 10, 2018
Somehow Simi looks pregnant, no be for belly but her face...... I like that girl no be small. She seems a good girl..... though I no sabi her.

1 Like

Re: "Yellow Stew" Simi Shares Adorable Photo With Adekunle God, Fans React by googlepikins: 6:53am On Nov 10, 2018
Yellow stew abi Nsukka yellow pepper

2 Likes

Re: "Yellow Stew" Simi Shares Adorable Photo With Adekunle God, Fans React by TRUSTEDGUY: 6:54am On Nov 10, 2018
She no fine at all

1 Like

Re: "Yellow Stew" Simi Shares Adorable Photo With Adekunle God, Fans React by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 10, 2018
Falz don chop clean mouth after singing soldier, i pity her, she needs love, God saved her that i love her songs... I hope you find exactly what you are looking for Simi, not boys like me and Falz.

1 Like

Re: "Yellow Stew" Simi Shares Adorable Photo With Adekunle God, Fans React by henryobinna(m): 7:05am On Nov 10, 2018
This PraizeUpdates Blogger and grammatical blunders are like 5 and 6, I've told you earlier to stop blogging till you improveon your use lf English.
Re: "Yellow Stew" Simi Shares Adorable Photo With Adekunle God, Fans React by Tonimordred(m): 7:07am On Nov 10, 2018
post=72834788:
Kuku fix wedding date already Biko.......
R.I.P englishy
Re: "Yellow Stew" Simi Shares Adorable Photo With Adekunle God, Fans React by Rubbiish(m): 7:09am On Nov 10, 2018
BuyACar:
The girls with a good heart.
Good girls get hurt the most...if you know you know tongue
Bros i want to buy a car

1 Like

Re: "Yellow Stew" Simi Shares Adorable Photo With Adekunle God, Fans React by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:11am On Nov 10, 2018
Attention seeker above.... wink grin

make we carry u ignore too.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Yellow Stew" Simi Shares Adorable Photo With Adekunle God, Fans React by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 7:15am On Nov 10, 2018
ngadaAwo:
bloody buccers angry

Rubbish.
Everybody go dey wear water color because of cultists.
What happened to matching outfits, taste, favourite colour and personal preferences?
Re: "Yellow Stew" Simi Shares Adorable Photo With Adekunle God, Fans React by edmaraja: 7:15am On Nov 10, 2018
BuyACar:
The girls with a good heart.

Good girls get hurt the most...if you know you know tongue
How do you know she has a good heart? Looks can be deceiving o
Re: "Yellow Stew" Simi Shares Adorable Photo With Adekunle God, Fans React by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 10, 2018
Me and my babe will be wearing white and white today..

But e no concern anybody same way this doesn't concern us
Re: "Yellow Stew" Simi Shares Adorable Photo With Adekunle God, Fans React by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 10, 2018
I wish her the best in her London show. kiss
Re: "Yellow Stew" Simi Shares Adorable Photo With Adekunle God, Fans React by BuyACar(f): 7:36am On Nov 10, 2018
Rubbiish:

Bros i want to buy a car

Re: "Yellow Stew" Simi Shares Adorable Photo With Adekunle God, Fans React by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 10, 2018
No just waste your time. This stew you guys are trying to cook nor get correct aroma. Leave am for Starboy and Tiwa Tiwa

Copycats.
Re: "Yellow Stew" Simi Shares Adorable Photo With Adekunle God, Fans React by Ayogbemi15: 7:45am On Nov 10, 2018
Stew to ta le nu
Re: "Yellow Stew" Simi Shares Adorable Photo With Adekunle God, Fans React by 3phase(m): 7:48am On Nov 10, 2018
Blissguts:
Who knows any GREAT betting prediction site that can give, 2 odds daily at least winning 5/7 of the days. Both foreign or Nigerian. It can be paid or free.
Tjanks
try Trumpet Bet
Re: "Yellow Stew" Simi Shares Adorable Photo With Adekunle God, Fans React by Dollarboss93: 7:55am On Nov 10, 2018
[quote author=Blissguts post=72835270]Who knows any GREAT betting prediction site that can give, 2 odds daily at least winning 5/7 of the days. Both foreign or Nigerian. It can be paid or free.
Tjanks[/quot

I have foreign site. Contact me via my email. At least 6/7 odd 4 and above they charge 100 Euros.

Dattianthony1@gmail.com.

We can chat on whatsApp. Maybe we can subscribe together
Re: "Yellow Stew" Simi Shares Adorable Photo With Adekunle God, Fans React by Crossbow(m): 8:17am On Nov 10, 2018
Blissguts:
I heard they not good, you using them currently ?

They have a good win rate, like out of 5 games, 3 is often sure. Here are some tips for you:

1. Be cautious to the odds. Only pick reasonable games with juicy odd. For instance: 1.70 against 4.50, just pick home to win. Don't pick 1.20 against 10.2, sometimes games like that could be fixed.

2. Always pick home to win when the odds are right or over 1 or 2.5

3. Avoid UCL and Premier League or other very high competitions.

4. Look for teams with good striking capacity and give them over 1 or 2.5

5. Don't be greedy.

After veiwing all these points, ur games will not even be up to 4, but it is worth it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chioma, The Chef Chi 23rd Birthday Album (PHOTOS) / Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy / Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.