Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,166 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

I Learnt A Lot Of Lessons From My Murder Allegation Saga – Original Stereoman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Learnt A Lot Of Lessons From My Murder Allegation Saga – Original Stereoman (387 Views)

What I Learnt, After Being Arrested By E-money - Cute9jamedia / Stereoman Ekwe Shares Adorable Photos Of His Cute Twins / Davido's Baby Mama, Sophie Momodu Reaches Out To Him Over Murder Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Learnt A Lot Of Lessons From My Murder Allegation Saga – Original Stereoman by Letenwam: 5:18am On Nov 10, 2018
Nigerian singer, Original Stereoman who was seen behind the iron bars of a police cell, after he was accused of killing his girlfriend of about six years, who had a child for him, has recounted hard lessons he learnt from the incident

Original Stereoman who was discharged and acquitted after the case was taken to court, in a new chat with Saturday Beats, said he had no regrets going through the situation because it was predestined by God.

“Life is full of ups and downs. If I was told years back that I would face the kind of encounter that I faced, I would not believe it. That just shows that I do not know tomorrow and all praises go to God. I believe it was a way for me to learn because when everything is rosy, you have to check yourself.

“I would say that it has been predestined that I would face something like that. The most important thing is to get out of these situations with your head high up. As long as I am alive and I have my legs, hands and voice, I have the power to do bigger things and that is why I am not regretting what happened. I believe it is not what slowed my career down.

“I learnt a lot of things about life from that experience. I would release a song that would talk about what happened.  The relationship lasted for six years. The matter went to court and I was discharged and acquitted. I have tried my best to clear the air but rumours are still being peddled by some people and I don’t care. If you are not known, nobody will talk about you" he said. 

He also debunked claims of being in a group as believed by some members of the public. 

“I do not have a partner in the business; I am the Original Stereoman and I am the only one in the business. People you see in my video are the people that work for me; some are my dancers and some are those I want to promote because of their talents. I am not in a group. I sang the hit song, ‘Sample Ekwe,’ but the song was such a big hit that it became more popular than my stage name. I am a one-man band,” he said.

https://lailasnews.com/i-learnt-a-lot-of-lessons-from-my-murder-allegation-saga-original-stereoman/

lalasticlala

Re: I Learnt A Lot Of Lessons From My Murder Allegation Saga – Original Stereoman by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:23am On Nov 10, 2018
I learnt a lot of things about life from that experience. I would release a song that would talk about what happened.  The relationship lasted for six years. The matter went to court and I was discharged and acquitted. I have tried my best to clear the air but rumours are still being peddled by some people and I don’t care. If you are not known, nobody will talk about you" he said. 

All the best for the future.
Sample...............Ekwe...........!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Learnt A Lot Of Lessons From My Murder Allegation Saga – Original Stereoman by G1STM0RE: 5:27am On Nov 10, 2018
sadW
Re: I Learnt A Lot Of Lessons From My Murder Allegation Saga – Original Stereoman by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 10, 2018
No you didn't....you never learnt to keep your mouth shut.

Because I'm sure na your shouts and arguments with the lady make people point finger
Re: I Learnt A Lot Of Lessons From My Murder Allegation Saga – Original Stereoman by IamD18: 6:21am On Nov 10, 2018
Chai!! Better street musician.

This life na sure turn by turn.

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jackson Dominates The List Of The 13 Highest Earning Dead Celebrities / Cardi B Shares Video Of Her Hubby, Offset Dancing Shirtless To Promote His Album / Veteran Actress Sola Sobowale Dazzles In Pink Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.