Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

2010 City People Entertainment Awards. [pictures] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2010 City People Entertainment Awards. [pictures] (3068 Views)

What Dencia Wore To The 2015 BET Awards {pictures Here} / Tiwa Savage's fashion statement At Channel O Awards. (Pictures) / Spotted: Eucharia Anunobi At The City People Entertainment Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2010 City People Entertainment Awards. [pictures] by MissyB1(m): 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2010
Re: 2010 City People Entertainment Awards. [pictures] by MissyB1(m): 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2010
Now, who did this to my Uche Jombo? angry
Re: 2010 City People Entertainment Awards. [pictures] by NaijaSisi(f): 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2010
did wat?? i think she looks biyootiful, as for Uncle Dezzy it seems he is gettin rounder by the day, i didnt even recognise it was him until i saw his name underneath then I had to take another look at the pic. i can really see he is enjoying his money!

and Ms Susan Peters, what the heck is she puttin on, a flower instead of a top?? she's taking creativeness 2 a whole 'nother level does anyone notice d expression on the womans face in the background, shes lookin at Peters as if to say 'wetin b dis crazzyness dat dis girl dey put on 4 cloth
Re: 2010 City People Entertainment Awards. [pictures] by MissyB1(m): 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2010
Naija_Sisi:

did wat?? i think she looks biyootiful, as for Uncle Dezzy it seems he is gettin rounder by the day, i didnt even recognise it was him until i saw his name underneath then I had to take another look at the pic. i can really see he is enjoying his money!

and Ms Susan Peters, what the heck is she puttin on, a flower instead of a top?? she's taking creativeness 2 a whole 'nother level does anyone notice d expression on the womans face in the background, shes lookin at Peters as if to say 'dis girl don dey craze'
Lol!
You're Joking, right?
Re: 2010 City People Entertainment Awards. [pictures] by NaijaSisi(f): 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2010
no! seriously wats d problem, i've looked but i dont see anytin wrong with her, i tink she looks gorge
Re: 2010 City People Entertainment Awards. [pictures] by jaybee3(m): 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2010
Like WTF is DT eating  
I'm guessing the guy don chop up nicely  grin grin grin grin
Re: 2010 City People Entertainment Awards. [pictures] by yme1(f): 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2010
i love the old uches body  kiss but wtf where she hide the small bosom wey she get  angry
i love Kingsley Okonkwo smiles kiss
Re: 2010 City People Entertainment Awards. [pictures] by NaijaSisi(f): 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2010
jay bee:

Like WTF is DT eating  
I'm guessing the guy don chop up nicely  grin grin grin grin

yes because money him dey chop, y wont he be big
Re: 2010 City People Entertainment Awards. [pictures] by yme1(f): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2010
Missy B:

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L2NpdHk2LmpwZw==&s=Ny8yMi8yMDEw&w=600[/img]
Kefee
always my girl, i love that her branama(hope the spelling is right?)song
is she married now?
Re: 2010 City People Entertainment Awards. [pictures] by MissyB1(m): 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2010
Naija_Sisi:

no! seriously wats d problem, i've looked but i dont see anytin wrong with her, i tink she looks gorge
I refuse to believe You think that Face, Make-up is okay.

Here . . .

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L1VLUklBNC5qcGc=&s=Ny8yMi8yMDEw&w=600[/img]
This is ''biyootiful'' too? Lol
Re: 2010 City People Entertainment Awards. [pictures] by MissyB1(m): 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2010
y me:

always my girl, i love that her branama(hope the spelling is right?)song
is she married now?
Yup! I Like her' Branama' too.
She married her producer but I think they are separated now. undecided
Remember her 'second' - Estee?
Re: 2010 City People Entertainment Awards. [pictures] by NaijaSisi(f): 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2010
Missy B:

I refuse to believe You think that Face, Make-up is okay.

Here . . .

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L1VLUklBNC5qcGc=&s=Ny8yMi8yMDEw&w=600[/img]
This is ''biyootiful'' too? Lol

lol eww no! she looks like a shiny dragqueen wat on earth was she thinkin when she trew on that ensemble shocked na wa for some of dis stars idea of fashion, i think she needs 2 get herself a stylist or something
Re: 2010 City People Entertainment Awards. [pictures] by yme1(f): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2010
Missy B:

Yup! I Like her' Branama' too.
She married her producer but I think they are separated now. undecided
Remember her 'second' - Estee?
^^^^^yeah i remembered Estee she got married and fled oversee with her husband
i think that was when kefee started on her own
Re: 2010 City People Entertainment Awards. [pictures] by jaybee3(m): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2010
@ naija_sis
abeg comot dat pic.
ojigbijigbi grin grin grin grin wot kinda masquerade is dat  
Re: 2010 City People Entertainment Awards. [pictures] by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2010
Re: 2010 City People Entertainment Awards. [pictures] by MissyB1(m): 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2010
y me:

^^^^^yeah i remembered Estee she got married and fled oversee with her husband
i think that was when kefee started on her own

Yup!

Naija_Sisi:

lol eww no! she looks like a shiny dragqueen wat on earth was she thinkin when she trew on that ensemble  shocked na wa for some of dis stars idea of fashion, i think she needs 2 get herself a stylist or something
This is not ''Biyootiful''?
Can You tell me, how this pic. of Uche is better than that of Eucharia?  grin
Re: 2010 City People Entertainment Awards. [pictures] by yme1(f): 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L2NpdHkzLmpwZw==&s=Ny8yMi8yMDEw&w=600[/img]

Who da heck is this and what is she feeling like?
our african lady gaga i think undecided
they had berra stop all this madness of theirs before they go into extinction cheesy

Missy B:

Can You tell me, how this pic. of Uche is better than that of Eucharia? grin
i just took a second look at uche the make up is a little too much but still fits her
as for Eucharia nothing annoys me more than the golds she packs all over her angry
Re: 2010 City People Entertainment Awards. [pictures] by MissyB1(m): 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2010
y me:

i just took a second look at uche the make up is a little too much but still fits her
as for Eucharia nothing annoys me more than the golds she packs all over her angry
It's NOT a little too much and she doesn't look good wearing that quantity.
Ewww!! I Love Uche but I must talk. . . . She pack the whole thing put 4 face? undecided

As for Eucharia and her gold - I rest ma case.  sad
Re: 2010 City People Entertainment Awards. [pictures] by dapsycool(m): 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2010
ugly people grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2010 City People Entertainment Awards. [pictures] by Dolemite(f): 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2010
Re: 2010 City People Entertainment Awards. [pictures] by Dolemite(f): 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2010
Caption: Desmond Elliott looking at the controversial Wande Coal picture.
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L2NpdHkyLmpwZw==&s=Ny8yMi8yMDEw&w=600[/img]
Re: 2010 City People Entertainment Awards. [pictures] by MissyB1(m): 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2010
Lmao @ Dolemite.

I can just imagine it to be true. . . . . . That would be ma reaction too.
Re: 2010 City People Entertainment Awards. [pictures] by Freiburger(m): 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2010
Re: 2010 City People Entertainment Awards. [pictures] by newintexas: 3:12am On Jul 23, 2010
Naija_Sisi:

lol eww no! she looks like a shiny dragqueen wat on earth was she thinkin when she trew on that ensemble shocked na wa for some of dis stars idea of fashion, i think she needs 2 get herself a stylist or something

And these are some of our best celebrities, EMBARASSING,
Re: 2010 City People Entertainment Awards. [pictures] by mamagee3(f): 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2010
Re: 2010 City People Entertainment Awards. [pictures] by Ifygurl: 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2010
mama-gee:

This gown is so pretty!

I agree. the bottom part is cute but The top isn't.
Re: 2010 City People Entertainment Awards. [pictures] by mamagee3(f): 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2010
^^I know the bottom is so out of this world but the top looks freaky.

Whoever designed that dress must be hatching chickens and hen. grin
Re: 2010 City People Entertainment Awards. [pictures] by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2010
These are celebrities??

Ugly bunch of people.
Re: 2010 City People Entertainment Awards. [pictures] by nana(f): 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2010
WTF is Foluke Daramola wearing? As for aunty Uk,no comment oh. Make i no just see am for my dream
Re: 2010 City People Entertainment Awards. [pictures] by Bestglo(f): 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2010
michelin89:

These are celebrities??

Ugly bunch of people.
Seconded
The camera didn't just do them any justice
Re: 2010 City People Entertainment Awards. [pictures] by spikedcylinder: 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2010
Actually, Uche Jombo is the best looking of the bunch.
Lol @ Bukky Wright and her four breasts! cheesy
Re: 2010 City People Entertainment Awards. [pictures] by ikamefa(f): 12:24am On Jul 27, 2010
shocked

warahell why are 9ja stars so fugly?una sure sey susan peters nor shack paraga b/4 dressing up in that thingy? grin

what da bleep are they wearing?  ohhhh my gawd lots of masqurades must have lost thier costumes that night!  cheesy

foluke daramola?  shocked shocked what happened? cheesy  na by force to wear english dress

why not slap on an iro and buba and keep it moving? undecided, what is that beaded babalawo thingy on bukky wright?  grin

the guy from kc fresh and uche came out tops the rest na rubbish!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Apologises To Basketmouth, Cokobar.com And His Uk Fans / What Celebs Might Look Like As Ordinary People / The Full Story Behind The Wizkid's Instagram/twitter Gbagaun Feud With A Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.