Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Open Letter And Prayers To The Stupid Asshole Stalking Me On Nairaland - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Open Letter And Prayers To The Stupid Asshole Stalking Me On Nairaland (513 Views)

An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek / How Do I Handle A Stupid Asshole That Is Stalking Me On Nairaland / Help! My Ex-girlfriend Sexually Assaulted Me, Now She Won’t Stop Stalking Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter And Prayers To The Stupid Asshole Stalking Me On Nairaland by Flattino(m): 6:54am On Nov 10, 2018
It shall not be well with you and your entire family.
You and your parents will die miserably . You’re alre living in penury . You shall continue to live in abject poverty. It shall never be well with every single member of your nuclear and extended family. Your parents will cry because of you before the end of the year.
Amen
Re: Open Letter And Prayers To The Stupid Asshole Stalking Me On Nairaland by Flattino(m): 9:25am On Nov 11, 2018
Flattino:
It shall not be well with you and your entire family.
You and your parents will die miserably . You’re alre living in penury . You shall continue to live in abject poverty. It shall never be well with every single member of your nuclear and extended family. Your parents will cry because of you before the end of the year.
Amen
Amen
Re: Open Letter And Prayers To The Stupid Asshole Stalking Me On Nairaland by ngadaAwo: 9:39am On Nov 11, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Open Letter And Prayers To The Stupid Asshole Stalking Me On Nairaland by sayisayi(m): 9:43am On Nov 11, 2018
grin grin grin

You will get more stalkers now.

But I know that was your intention. Self-relevance by force!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter And Prayers To The Stupid Asshole Stalking Me On Nairaland by Flattino(m): 9:58am On Nov 11, 2018
sayisayi:
grin grin grin

You will get more stalkers now.

But I know that was your intention. Self-relevance by force!
Dude . Fuck_ off!
You have no idea how stupid this stalker is . I created a thread earlier https://www.nairaland.com/4837200/how-handle-stupid-asshole-stalking#72835682
Re: Open Letter And Prayers To The Stupid Asshole Stalking Me On Nairaland by Flattino(m): 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
Every stupid asshole bastard . Shall be ignored cheesy

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Fake Policemen Smuggling Cannabis In Edo (photo) / How A Collegue Of Mine Was Scammed With Counterfeit Currency Worth 200k / About 8 People Dead In Early Morning Accident In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.