Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

deleted - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / deleted (1009 Views)

*** Thread Deleted *** / Instablog9ja Account has been Deleted by Instagram (Photos) / Google+ Nolonger Exist, Here Is How To Access Your Deleted Profile Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

deleted by Bitdon: 7:50am On Nov 10, 2018
h
Re: deleted by Bitdon: 7:52am On Nov 10, 2018
Lalasticlala abeg help me out grin
Re: deleted by steveDpro: 8:35am On Nov 10, 2018
Use bulletproof hosting companies. I host mine on Amazon AWS with load balancing.
Re: deleted by Bitdon: 8:41am On Nov 10, 2018
steveDpro:
I host mine on Amazon AWS with load balancing.
And you've never encountered host suspension as a result of copyright infringement?
Re: deleted by steveDpro: 8:43am On Nov 10, 2018
Bitdon:
And you've never encountered host suspension as a result of copyright infringement?

Never
Re: deleted by Bitdon: 8:45am On Nov 10, 2018
steveDpro:

Never
Do you host foreign songs on your site?
Re: deleted by steveDpro: 8:51am On Nov 10, 2018
Bitdon:
Do you host foreign songs on your site?
I dont host the mp3s on the website. I upload it on another server and then embed the download and streaming link on my website. From my understanding uploading the mp3 files on your website host can slow the speed. I embed African songs and I have worked with foreign songs too, no issues with that.
Re: deleted by Bitdon: 8:55am On Nov 10, 2018
steveDpro:

I donw2wyw2w2wwe,t host the mp3s on the website. I upload it on another server and then embed the download and streaming link on my website. From my understanding uploading the mp3 files on your website host can slow the speed. I embed African songs and I have worked with foreign songs too, no issues with that.
Hmmm! Sorry sir, when you say you upload it in another server, what do you mean? How do I do it?
Re: deleted by steveDpro: 9:05am On Nov 10, 2018
Bitdon:
Hmmm! Sorry sir, when you say you upload it in another server, what do you mean? How do I do it?
I use Aamazon s3 bucket.
Re: deleted by steveDpro: 9:07am On Nov 10, 2018
I recommend u use bulletproof hosting
Re: deleted by Bitdon: 9:12am On Nov 10, 2018
steveDpro:

I use Aamazon s3 bucket.
Hmmm! Thank you very much sir. But your link on your signature is not opening, I would seen how the download link looks like
Re: deleted by Bitdon: 9:13am On Nov 10, 2018
steveDpro:
I recommend u use bulletproof hosting
Is bulletproof different from amazon AwS you mentioned above?
Re: deleted by zetonet: 11:52am On Nov 10, 2018
You can try other hosting that ignore dmc

1 Like

Re: deleted by webmaster01: 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2018
lol use bulletproof hosting bro.
Flaunt7.com Bulletpool dot com

my two favorite

costly tho

1 Like

Re: deleted by ashiraf(m): 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2018
host with https://riseshost.com and forget suspensions, goodluck.
Re: deleted by Greatzeus(m): 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
Bitdon:
Is bulletproof different from amazon AwS you mentioned above?
Your WhatsApp link isn't working because the Phone numbers isn't complete.
I actually hope to start a blog soon,I haven't decided on a niche yet. I might want to go with your niche, writing about local and international artists,and uploading their latest songs for download.
I might need someone to direct me sometimes, especially when it gets rough.
Re: deleted by Greatzeus(m): 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2018
ashiraf:
host with https://riseshost.com and forget suspensions, goodluck.
Checked out the blogs on your signature,I couldn't find any topics on the forum though.
Re: deleted by fastseo: 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2018
What about adsense... Won't they report you to them

(1) (Reply)

Help! Software For Stock Keeping In A Retail Business / Lists And Links / Learning Asp.net From The Basis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.