Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,340 members, 7,957,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

How I Defrauded People On Facebook Pretending To Be Atiku’s Aide —suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Defrauded People On Facebook Pretending To Be Atiku’s Aide —suspect (17893 Views)

Lady Who Defrauded People With Fake Alerts Caught (Pictures, Video) / Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested / Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Defrauded People On Facebook Pretending To Be Atiku’s Aide —suspect by Correctgist(f): 7:55am On Nov 10, 2018
A masters degree holder, Aminu Ahmed Yerima, has been arrested by operatives of the Inspector General of Police Special Intelligence Response Team, IRT, for defrauding over 50 persons on Facebook, pretending to be an aide to former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, who is presently the Presidential Candidate of the People’s Democratic Party.

Yerima, who is also a native of Jada Local Government Area of Adamawa State, where the former Vice President, hails from, had fleeced his unsuspecting victims of large sums of money, running into millions of naira. He was said to have ran into trouble when two of his female victims wrote a petition against him to the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, detailing how he defrauded them of the sum of N5million within the space of six months.

Police sources disclosed that after the IGP approved the petitions, he directed his men at IRT, headed by Deputy Commissioner of Police, Abba Kyari, to investigate and bring the perpetrator to book. Yerima, was said to have been traced through information he provided on his Facebook and Kano State, where he was arrested.

The police sources explained that Yerima, created a Facebook account using pictures of himself and the former Vice President, in Mecca, Saudi Arabia and several other locations. He also identified himself on his facebook wall as the personal aide to the former vice president.

More below;

https://zenithnaija.com/how-i-defrauded-people-on-facebook-pretending-to-be-atikus-aide-suspect/

2 Likes

Re: How I Defrauded People On Facebook Pretending To Be Atiku’s Aide —suspect by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 10, 2018
So this madness still exist?
Re: How I Defrauded People On Facebook Pretending To Be Atiku’s Aide —suspect by Sirheny007(m): 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
I honestly do not, and will not sympathize with anybody defrauded on social media.
It is the price you pay for being foolish.

9 Likes

Re: How I Defrauded People On Facebook Pretending To Be Atiku’s Aide —suspect by uchman48(m): 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
Scam is only successful when the victim is greedy.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Defrauded People On Facebook Pretending To Be Atiku’s Aide —suspect by Ayoswit(f): 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
Are people this gullible? Thank God he met his Waterloo.

2 Likes

Re: How I Defrauded People On Facebook Pretending To Be Atiku’s Aide —suspect by Omeokachie: 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
Taking advantage of Atiku's popularity

Obviously one of NL BMC

5 Likes

Re: How I Defrauded People On Facebook Pretending To Be Atiku’s Aide —suspect by NwaAmaikpe: 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
shocked

Do people from there also do yahoo-yahoo?

I'm surprised o,
I really need to change my impression of folks in the North.
In my warped mind, I find it hard to even believe they can operate a smart phone let alone to own social media accounts.

Kudos to the police.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Defrauded People On Facebook Pretending To Be Atiku’s Aide —suspect by seunlayi(m): 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
Somebody that don't believe God will now be saying it is the handiwork of Satan.
Re: How I Defrauded People On Facebook Pretending To Be Atiku’s Aide —suspect by sacredsaint(m): 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
Well
Re: How I Defrauded People On Facebook Pretending To Be Atiku’s Aide —suspect by ShySteady(m): 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
Do people still fall for this type of cheap scam?
Anyway, greedy people always do!
Re: How I Defrauded People On Facebook Pretending To Be Atiku’s Aide —suspect by LegitHustler: 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
Job don cast, you go vomit all the money wey you don chop cool

Get rid of teeth stains caused by smoking or dietary

Click the link on my signature to whatsapp

2 Likes

Re: How I Defrauded People On Facebook Pretending To Be Atiku’s Aide —suspect by Xisnin(m): 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
You go hear am grin
Re: How I Defrauded People On Facebook Pretending To Be Atiku’s Aide —suspect by yesloaded: 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
Say no to scam

check my signature
Re: How I Defrauded People On Facebook Pretending To Be Atiku’s Aide —suspect by Princeabdul14(m): 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
k
Re: How I Defrauded People On Facebook Pretending To Be Atiku’s Aide —suspect by Britishcoins(m): 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
Your mate are busy Making money in Google admob, and you are in Facebook scamming people,
Meanwhile tune ur radio Biafra by 6pm to know who is in Asorock, jubril from Sudan will be revealed tonight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Defrauded People On Facebook Pretending To Be Atiku’s Aide —suspect by sotall(m): 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
Na wa
Re: How I Defrauded People On Facebook Pretending To Be Atiku’s Aide —suspect by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
What was the N5M payment for?

Bunch of thieves.

1 Like

Re: How I Defrauded People On Facebook Pretending To Be Atiku’s Aide —suspect by ShameOnAPC: 12:46pm On Nov 10, 2018
At least Atiku's picture is marketable, buhari's name and picture is dead on arrival

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How I Defrauded People On Facebook Pretending To Be Atiku’s Aide —suspect by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 10, 2018
police is ur friend
Re: How I Defrauded People On Facebook Pretending To Be Atiku’s Aide —suspect by GavelSlam: 12:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
He's Atiku's aide and Atiku sent him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Defrauded People On Facebook Pretending To Be Atiku’s Aide —suspect by Sijo01(f): 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
The victims should be arrested for being stupid and greedy angry

2 Likes

Re: How I Defrauded People On Facebook Pretending To Be Atiku’s Aide —suspect by dizzle101(m): 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
Omeokachie:
Taking advantage of Atiku's popularity

Obviously one of NL BMC
Don't blame him the 30k NL BMC salary isn't enough.

3 Likes

Re: How I Defrauded People On Facebook Pretending To Be Atiku’s Aide —suspect by DimIsaac10(m): 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
Village people now go j7st dey dance sekem
Re: How I Defrauded People On Facebook Pretending To Be Atiku’s Aide —suspect by derrydinny: 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2018
how are we sure that he is not atiku's aide? this looks like something atiku can do, he has done something like this but in a much bigger way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Defrauded People On Facebook Pretending To Be Atiku’s Aide —suspect by Peacemaker5128: 12:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
You can only deceive aggressive idiotic pigs of Biafra
People deceive them easily from ojukuwu, nnwasuruke, cownu etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Defrauded People On Facebook Pretending To Be Atiku’s Aide —suspect by Lifeless: 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
angry

God bless the name ATIKU.

Anything ATIKU brings life and prosperity.

I can't say the same for the lifeless one in Aso Rock.

More scamming format to all the ATIKULATED peeps out there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu / 9 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Given Mass Burial (graphic Photos) / Man Attacks Electricity Official Who Came To Disconnect Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.