Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Ogun Guber: Amosun Loses To Dapo Abiodun, Adebutu Loses To Buruji Kashamu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Guber: Amosun Loses To Dapo Abiodun, Adebutu Loses To Buruji Kashamu (22517 Views)

INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Dapo Abiodun - Photos / Why I Worked Against Dapo Abiodun –adebutu / Just In: Dapo Abiodun, APC Ogun Guber Candidate, In Certificate Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Guber: Amosun Loses To Dapo Abiodun, Adebutu Loses To Buruji Kashamu by rexwalters: 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
netoc65:
The award for Most Confused Party of the year goes to APC
Then what do we make of Pdp that can't defeat a so called confused party in an election?Another Failure that can't comprehend correctly. Someone's keeps defeating you and you are purporting to laugh at them?Mallam Mugu.
Re: Ogun Guber: Amosun Loses To Dapo Abiodun, Adebutu Loses To Buruji Kashamu by rexwalters: 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
kumakunta:

Real party supremacy . In as much as we dislike APC I love the way they went about their primaries . No imposition of candicates by sitting governor .
All these ignorant people laughing at the apc chairman today,after the elections, the headlines will read Oshomole the man that saved APC.
Re: Ogun Guber: Amosun Loses To Dapo Abiodun, Adebutu Loses To Buruji Kashamu by jafol(m): 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
majamajic:

meanwhile I Live in Ogun and work in Lagos, ok let's do this,

from ijaye going into Ogun via agbado, from ishaga entering Ogun via toyin and giwa , from akute entering giwa to oke aro, then from oke aro going to matogun, the last one from oke aro going straight towards the famous agbado bridge, my brother it's terrible,

if u live in oke aro , let's say u drop someone going to London at the airport . THE LONDON GUY WILL REACH LONDON BEFORE U, THAT'S IF U TAKE THE NORMAL FAGBA , ISHAGA , GIWA ROUTE.

MIND U I DRIVE UBER AND TAXIFY TOO. AND AM FROM ANAMBRA STATE, WHICH DON'T HAVE HALF OF THE MONEY Ogun STATE HAS.

NIGERIA can only get better if we call a spade a SPADE.
You r an anambra and you are working to make ends meet in yoruba land, later on u fools will say you developed yoruba land. Na our land dey feed u nincompoop
Re: Ogun Guber: Amosun Loses To Dapo Abiodun, Adebutu Loses To Buruji Kashamu by jafol(m): 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2018
Thank God, akinlade will not enter, no come pollute our land with ibos.
Re: Ogun Guber: Amosun Loses To Dapo Abiodun, Adebutu Loses To Buruji Kashamu by majamajic(m): 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2018
jafol:

You r an anambra and you are working to make ends meet in yoruba land, later on u fools will say you developed yoruba land. Na our land dey feed u nincompoop

we have Yorubas in East, they are into tailoring and lace business. my brother I Will not exchange words with u, seems u sit only in Ogbomosho, sometimes even if u don't have where to go just enter bus to Benin and come back. this mindset of yours will change !!

so if am Igbo man I can't talk about a bad govt in my own country

mumuni my childhood Yoruba from in Onitsha, he speaks Igbo just like us, their bad Alhaji, and Ibrahim his snr bro , Yorubas are in the East too, just that we gives them enough peace so they are calm as ice, our elders then rather beat u that touch mumuni . he later played for ezeego football team in Onitsha.
Re: Ogun Guber: Amosun Loses To Dapo Abiodun, Adebutu Loses To Buruji Kashamu by RedDistrict: 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2018
netoc65:

Lol... Sanwo-Olu nko.

We're not kids here bro

Sanwo olu wasnt imposed on anybody, we voted ambode out because he did far worse than fashola left the state (dirt, bad roads, mad traffic etc)

The primaries was a good idea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Guber: Amosun Loses To Dapo Abiodun, Adebutu Loses To Buruji Kashamu by ayomilore: 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2018
Karma is real. Amosun is being served the same dose he served Osoba and his boys in 2015. Amosun hijacked the party structure from Osoba and forced him and his boys to Sdp where they lost woefully.
Amosun caused this problem for himself and if nothing is done in his favour eventually which is most likely he would have succeeded in destroying the political career of his boys due to his selfishness and arrogance.
Re: Ogun Guber: Amosun Loses To Dapo Abiodun, Adebutu Loses To Buruji Kashamu by majamajic(m): 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
jafol:

I went through your profile and posts u made, of the 224 post u made , 220 of them was against the people from the east, why u better change cos Igbos can't lay down till u die, so what's the need for the hate ?

1 Like

Re: Ogun Guber: Amosun Loses To Dapo Abiodun, Adebutu Loses To Buruji Kashamu by oloriLFC(f): 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
knowhowk:
Buhari Contested not once under. Different Parties before he won ,One Notable American President also Contested Severally before he won .
That one cannot win jare. He doesn't have better backup
Re: Ogun Guber: Amosun Loses To Dapo Abiodun, Adebutu Loses To Buruji Kashamu by jafol(m): 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
majamajic:

I went through your profile and posts u made, of the 224 post u made , 220 of them was against the people from the east, why u better change cos Igbos can't lay down till u die, so what's the need for the hate ?
And I went through most of ur people's post here on nairaland it's hate against yorubas, yorubas don't give a Bleep about u people in case u don't know.
Re: Ogun Guber: Amosun Loses To Dapo Abiodun, Adebutu Loses To Buruji Kashamu by jafol(m): 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2018
majamajic:

we have Yorubas in East, they are into tailoring and lace business. my brother I Will not exchange words with u, seems u sit only in Ogbomosho, sometimes even if u don't have where to go just enter bus to Benin and come back. this mindset of yours will change !!

so if am Igbo man I can't talk about a bad govt in my own country

mumuni my childhood Yoruba from in Onitsha, he speaks Igbo just like us, their bad Alhaji, and Ibrahim his snr bro , Yorubas are in the East too, just that we gives them enough peace so they are calm as ice, our elders then rather beat u that touch mumuni . he later played for ezeego football team in Onitsha.
You ibos n ur elders don't have choice than to treat him well. You know if u don't, your own food go suffer for southwest. How many yorubas do u see for east? Even the ones that are there do they build houses or work for ur government. We know u people will not give them jobs in ur government house or top places. You idiot r talking about tailor. You ibos don't have cloth to wear ur fashion sense is irritable that's y u see yorubas there sewing cloth for una there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model / Obasogie Of Benin Eduwu Ekhator Dies. Governor Obaseki Mourns / FG Secures Senator Nwaoboshi's Arrest Warrant Over Diversion Of N3.48bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.