Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

How To Transfer Data From Samsung Galaxy S8 To Computer? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Transfer Data From Samsung Galaxy S8 To Computer? (421 Views)

How To Transfer Data From Android To Vivo Iqoo? / How To Transfer Data Photos Contacts From Samsung To Huawei P20 Pro? / How Do To Transfer Whatsapp Messages To Gbwhatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Transfer Data From Samsung Galaxy S8 To Computer? by bo89460020: 9:20am On Nov 10, 2018
How to backup all my data from the Samsung Galaxy S8 to my MAC PC?
What can I do to export my photos and videos from my Samsung Galaxy S8 to computer?
What is the best way to transfer my Samsung Galaxy S8 to computer?

Are you also the user of Samsung Galaxy S8, and looking for a simple way to back Samsung Galaxy S8 to computer? Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ is an outstanding mobile, However, it also can not avoid the data loss. So, it's necessary to transfer data from Samsung Galaxy S8 to PC. To export your data, we recommend you to use the Phone Transfer.

Phone Transfer is the all-in-one yet easy-to-use data transfer tool that can directly Transfer Music, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Messages, Calendars, Apps and other files from one mobile phone to another. Besides, you can backup and restore your phone data with this tool.

Related: Recover Deleted Data on Samsung S8
Re: How To Transfer Data From Samsung Galaxy S8 To Computer? by arajima: 8:06am On Nov 15, 2018
Usually, we can tarnsfer photos from Samsung S8 to computer via usb cord in MTP mode. And we can also use Android data manager tool to help us do that easily. With its help, we can easily access photos on Samsung S8 and transfer them to pc.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me, I Need Generator Like This / Scientists Train Rats To Drive Miniature Cars (photos) / How To Earn Using Cryptocurrency Clickbot On Telegram Without Clicking Links

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.