Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Tree Believed To Harbor Witches And Wizards Refused To Fall With Bulldozer - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Tree Believed To Harbor Witches And Wizards Refused To Fall With Bulldozer (1613 Views)

Land Clearing, Bulldozer Clearing That Leaves The Top Soil Untampered / Farmland Clearing With Bulldozer Or Payloader / Quality Bulldozer Land Clearing Service Nationwide. Reliable services. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tree Believed To Harbor Witches And Wizards Refused To Fall With Bulldozer by Twinmama(f): 9:26am On Nov 10, 2018
Apparently, this tree is believed to be a place where witches and wizards have their meeting. Pls watch the video and see for yourself.

Agricultural expert and Tech gurus pls help us to explain and confirm the possibility of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnMqOXXss74
Re: Tree Believed To Harbor Witches And Wizards Refused To Fall With Bulldozer by ehhmah(m): 9:38am On Nov 10, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Tree Believed To Harbor Witches And Wizards Refused To Fall With Bulldozer by matuskyoo7(m): 11:06am On Nov 10, 2018
Even me I tire
Re: Tree Believed To Harbor Witches And Wizards Refused To Fall With Bulldozer by okwabayi(m): 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
They need either a larger bulldozer or the workers should dig the soil around the roots to loosen up the tree first.
Worst case scenario men should fell it using chainsaws. Trees way larger than this fall when those are applied.
Re: Tree Believed To Harbor Witches And Wizards Refused To Fall With Bulldozer by okoroemeka(m): 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
okwabayi:
They need either a larger bulldozer or the workers should dig the soil around the roots to loosen up the tree first.
Worst case scenario men should fell it using chainsaws. Trees way larger than this fall when those are applied.
once when driving to calabar from okigwe my in law told me about a tree that defied oyibo construction co,hmmm!I didn't believe till I saw the tree standing in the middle of the road,after the tree spoilt every axe,chainsaw,excavator,grader and bulldozer they finally gave up and built something like roundabout around it and continued their work it is on the way to ITU bridge over river cross.
Re: Tree Believed To Harbor Witches And Wizards Refused To Fall With Bulldozer by Jocube: 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2018
There is nothing diabolic about it, the weight of the soil on the roots is the reason why it's falling back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tree Believed To Harbor Witches And Wizards Refused To Fall With Bulldozer by okwabayi(m): 2:32am On Nov 24, 2018
okoroemeka:
once when driving to calabar from okigwe my in law told me about a tree that defied oyibo construction co,hmmm!I didn't believe till I saw the tree standing in the middle of the road,after the tree spoilt every axe,chainsaw,excavator,grader and bulldozer they finally gave up and built something like roundabout around it and continued their work it is on the way to ITU bridge over river cross.
No. It defied the budget the government set for the project. Check the YouTube channel of the mythbusters, they actually tested if bullets could fell a tree. It did not take up to two minutes for a rapid fire vehicle mounted machine gun to make short work of a tree.
Re: Tree Believed To Harbor Witches And Wizards Refused To Fall With Bulldozer by okoroemeka(m): 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2018
okwabayi:

No. It defied the budget the government set for the project. Check the YouTube channel of the mythbusters, they actually tested if bullets could fell a tree. It did not take up to two minutes for a rapid fire vehicle mounted machine gun to make short work of a tree.
what is gun compared to bulldozer,the gun will not work if it goes there,imagine what defy a construction company,do not underestimate the power of evil.I saw this tree on the middle of a road with my 2 korokoro eyes.
Re: Tree Believed To Harbor Witches And Wizards Refused To Fall With Bulldozer by okwabayi(m): 11:28pm On Nov 24, 2018
okoroemeka:
what is gun compared to bulldozer,the gun will not work if it goes there,imagine what defy a construction company,do not underestimate the power of evil.I saw this tree on the middle of a road with my 2 korokoro eyes.
The truth is the construction company will work only with the budget they’re given. Trust me when I say I have an idea how cheap our government is concerning infrastructure.

I remember living in Benin. The roads constructed which lasted only two weeks, three months tops before crumbling to rubble were created by RCC. I always wrote off RCC when it came to construction because of this.
Fast forward a few years from my time in Benin. I stayed in Abuja only to find out the sturdy road and bridge construction done there were created by the same RCC. I heard from engineers in the know that RCC’s Abuja based construction lasted for years on end before needing maintenance.

I strongly believe if the construction company at the time was provided enough capital that tree will not stand today.

1 Like

Re: Tree Believed To Harbor Witches And Wizards Refused To Fall With Bulldozer by JacobMason: 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
Awesome post. Thanks for sharing. I am highly. I would like to share my opinion on this topic.Many chainsaw homeowners personal an electrical chainsaw as a secondary chainsaw for trimming limbs and small branches. Security is all the time an vital consideration when buying an energy device, particularly these with the facility and reducing motion chainsaw offers. The electrical chainsaw provides comfort and power effectivity that many different energy instruments do not present.
https://justchainsaw.com/best-chainsaw-chaps/

1 Like

Re: Tree Believed To Harbor Witches And Wizards Refused To Fall With Bulldozer by Jocube: 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
It's the weight of the soil on the roots

1 Like

Re: Tree Believed To Harbor Witches And Wizards Refused To Fall With Bulldozer by spyglaxx: 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
THe pawpaw tree that refused to fall at the new oja oba market construction @Ado ekiti will make me believe this. The pawpaw three was later appeased until it could be bulldozed away.

1 Like

Re: Tree Believed To Harbor Witches And Wizards Refused To Fall With Bulldozer by Ashleyash: 7:40am On Mar 11, 2020
Thankful post. I have also a bit information. I would like to share my opinion on. When shopping for a pocket chainsaw there are a number of issues that one ought to take into account. Crucial factor to think about is how will the noticed be used. If you're planning on utilizing the noticed for basic across the residence use is one factor, however for those who plan on making a residing along with your new chainsaw is kind of one other.
https://gardenley.com/best-pocket-chainsaw/

(1) (Reply)

Mature Rabbit For Sale In BENIN CITY / I Will Teach U How To Make #700K Monthly While Using A Room 4 Mushroom Farming / Start Your Pig Farm Business With Pigs From HM Chariots Farms Command Ipaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.