Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,867 members, 7,851,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

Nairalanders Beware Of This Overseas Study Scam: Man Just Reaping Nigerians - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalanders Beware Of This Overseas Study Scam: Man Just Reaping Nigerians (962 Views)

Our past leaders like OBJ reaping from what they stood for. / The Plight Of The Nigerian Overseas Federal Scholarship Students - Ikenna David / ASUU Strike – UNILORIN And RSUST Reaping While Others Sow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Beware Of This Overseas Study Scam: Man Just Reaping Nigerians by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2010
I will continue to say this to remind us. ,

I cannot compromise this truth hence I got to say it, Yes there is a man doing DUBIOUS business in Benin City. His name is Ogbonaya Ejike Chukwuema Director of WALTEC COMPUTERS, popularly known as IJMB man on radio station(ITV Radio). He has wasted the time, money energy of unsuspecting members of the public ripping sum worth up to #60,000000(million) of more than 2000 persons including my humble self. He claim to help you gain admissions in these Scandinavia countries namely, Norway, Finland Sweden(the core), Russia almost all countries of the world. Registration fee #15,000, Toefl 65,000 plus 25,000 for impersonation. Give them other requirement and the end nothing to show for. THE ADDRESS OF THIS MENDACIOUS MAN IS NO 46 USELU LAGOS ROAD OPP TEXTILE MILL JUNCTION BENIN CITY EDO STATE. He
Advertise this Business every Thurday @ 8:30am - 9:30am on a popular morning program called MAN AROUND TOWN on ITV RADIO anchored by Efe Osaforwman, which He connive with to continue to perpetuate this evil. Due to the trust the program has built in the past makes people to be unaware except myself a few others that has falling victim. No one has been able to stop this man. I personally lost $1,000 to get admission, just like others?. He is busy expanding his business 4rom No computer to many computers, a Dubious Toefl, GMAT, GRA testing center, opening different branches with money gotten from is victims e.t.c. All effort to stop him failed, his victims are from different parts of Nigeria because the SIGNALS OF INDEPENDENT RADIO BENIN CITY EDO STATE travel wide. The man still runs the business till date. Try listen to that program this coming Thursday Morning between 8:30 - 9:30. This is an unhidden truth to all Nigerians to be
wise when they here things like this. NOTE: Doing business with the above establishment is at your own risk. They have different method of promoting this scam and they have boasted nothing can stop them. Afrowallers beware,
source:

http://appiiforum.com/index.php?topic=108.0
Re: Nairalanders Beware Of This Overseas Study Scam: Man Just Reaping Nigerians by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 12, 2010
what do you think of the above 419 revealed.

(1) (Reply)

Jamb 2011 Result Discussion Thread. Testimonies, Plans Etc. / Mouau Post UME / Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka. UNIZIK Post UMTE Form 2012 On SALE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.