Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH (535 Views)

Crystal Akpan: UCTH Doctor Allegedly Commits Suicide / A Patient Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Cross-River - UCTH / Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH by nairafame(m): 9:58am On Nov 10, 2018
Man brings his generator for child’s treatment at University of Calabar Teaching Hospital

A Nigerian Father whose son underwent a phototherapy after being diagnosed of Jaundice at birth, had to bring his generator to University of Calabar Teaching Hospital for his child’s treatment.

The man who took to twitter to share a photo of his generator powering the treatment center his child was in at University of Calabar Teaching Hospital, wrote;

Had to bring a generator to the hospital(UCTH) as an alternative power source when my son was undergoing phototherapy after being diagnosed of jaundice at birth.

My brother it has gone beyond APC/PDP,have we bothered to look at the heads of this hospitals,even when the little resources comes into their cofers they think of self first. Something as simple as provision of reagents in labs na wahala.CMD’s and board members collude.

See tweet below
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/11/man-brings-his-generator-for-childs.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH by friendlyadvice: 10:00am On Nov 10, 2018
grin calabar na state?
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH by Heartbender: 10:30am On Nov 10, 2018
No. It's a state capital but tramadol no go allow you go school
friendlyadvice:
grin calabar na state?
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH by friendlyadvice: 10:44am On Nov 10, 2018
Heartbender:
No. It's a state capital but tramadol no go allow you go school
That's my point, where is calabar on the map of Nigeria grin
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH by Heartbender: 10:53am On Nov 10, 2018
Bring the map of Nigeria, and I'll show you
friendlyadvice:

That's my point, where is calabar on the map of Nigeria grin
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH by friendlyadvice: 11:09am On Nov 10, 2018
Heartbender:
Bring the map of Nigeria, and I'll show you
grin do i have to spell it out for you? Calabar is a dead place
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH by Heartbender: 11:39am On Nov 11, 2018
Na you kill am?
friendlyadvice:

grin do i have to spell it out for you? Calabar is a dead place
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH by friendlyadvice: 11:59am On Nov 11, 2018
Heartbender:
Na you kill am?
Nah, your people did

(1) (Reply)

Please Help ! I'm Sweating On My Leg And Hand / Healthpally.com On 10+ Asthma Preventive & Curative Foods / *****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.